IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : New Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just a Muslim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New
    Posted: 25 November 2009 at 9:08pm
esalaam elaykam

My name is Maximiano and I'm a new Muslim, said my shahadah few weeks ago.

i did my own research and studied Islam for a little while until decided to accept it as my way of life in accordance to how Allah and His prophet [saw] gave the guidelines to have peace of mind.

I found this forum by just browsing the web. I still have a lot of question and am looking to discuss many issues with the members here Allah willing.

icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2009 at 11:26pm
Salam.

Welcome to Islam and to this forum. May Allah help and guide you to follow this religion.
Hope you enjoy your stay.

Admin
Asilia View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asilia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2009 at 9:40am

Assalama alaikum, Maximiano! I am so glad that you accepted Islam!Smile

I  also began to learn Islam recently!
May Allah helps and show the true way!!!Smile
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 2:59am
Wa'laikum Salam wa rahmatullah,

Welcome to Islamicity, "Just a muslim", and "Asilia". Also CONGRATS on being blessed with guidance from Allah swt. May Allah swt help all of us be steadfast in deen. Ameen.

Wish you a great time with us here.

Just a muslim", kindly post your questions to us. Insha Allah, we shall try our best to answer you. It shall be our pleasure to do that kind act.

Wishing both of you a very happy stay
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
truthseeker100 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthseeker100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2009 at 6:07pm
Salam Maximiano and Asilia,

Congratulations on becoming Muslims and learning Islam. Smile

May Allah enhance your knowledge in the right direction.
And, behold, with every hardship comes ease:
Qur'an 94: 5
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic