IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Am I obliged to forgive and return to my husband??  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Am I obliged to forgive and return to my husband??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 2:06pm
walaikum asalaam sister,
I am pleased you came back to reply.
I hope all goes well for you.
Allah will bless you as you remain faithful to Him and insha'allah you will be reunited with your children soon.
We will say du'as for you.

Edited by martha - 17 November 2009 at 2:07pm
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2009 at 6:39pm
Salams,May Allah Help him,May Allah Help you,May Allah make you both better for the next time you get married(InshAllah).Alhamduillah!We are able to have a second chance. InshAllah Ta ala
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2009 at 11:58pm
Salam,

you have all rights to seperate from him but if u wanna save this marraige for your children and allah subhana taalaa,plz do it,again you have to make your mind and forget bad memories and think of all the good times u had,

again dont force yourself,you have all rights to be respected and be protected,keep your side safe and inform all the agencies required to be invlolved and take protection from them,also ask your husband to see a psyciatrist it will help him and if possible,you can also take some counselling for your peace of mind,do a lot of zikar,

read
ya badeeul ajaibi bil khairi ya badeeu

allah wil help u.

again if u think u can have a good life partner for you and a good father for your children you may seperate,but if not than reunite can be considered,

sister its all your decision,i think allah has given you all rights to decide for your self,if you want to apart u may no sin on you.but if you will reunite for the sake of allah,allah will bless.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic