IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - US denies Indian politician entry  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

US denies Indian politician entry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 4:58am

Originally posted by ZamanH ZamanH wrote:

The reason cited for denying Modi a visa, were related to his acts in India (not in the U.S).

and whatever Modi does in his own home is nobody's business!

Even if it is incenerating humans(?) Ridiculous!!

Are you saying that a crime against mankind is somebody's personal business?

Irrespective of what America has done to Muslims, MODI IS NOWHERE NEAR A SAINT! He chose to carry out his crimes openly. ..... now what does he want? Acceptance? Praise? Medals? Or a trip to the USA? He is a shameless, brutal, criminal!

Let me tell all Indians, if there should be outrage against anyone it should be against Modi. Otherwise, beat your wife, burn your daughter-in-law alive, and abort your female foetus, then say ..... sare jahan se achcha hindustaan hamara!!!

Peace.

Edited by Nausheen
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 8:18pm

No, I have said that its none of America's business only. The problem with America is that it has almost no credibility. In the past, Americans have made mischief at the pretext of "helping" others. Therefore, it is not sensible to trust the U.S govt., when it says that it denied visa to Modi to help the Muslims and NOT to make any mischief against India (in which case, Muslims should side with the Indians). I won't have opposed the Brazilians or Argentines if they have denied visa to Modi but, U.S simply can't be trusted.

Even if it is incenerating humans(?) Ridiculous!!

Calling the U.S for refereeing in even more ridiculous. It is more stupid than praising Modi for opposing the U.S war on Iraq.

Irrespective of what America has done to Muslims,

Actually, U.S govt. has been much more worse than Modi, considering the number of Muslims killed by each of them (you know it but, you won't admit it. Will you??)

MODI IS NOWHERE NEAR A SAINT! He chose to carry out his crimes openly.

Yes, I hate Modi but, I dislike the U.S govt. even more.

Otherwise, beat your wife, burn your daughter-in-law alive, and abort your female foetus, 

Now, how is that relevant to the topic. I admit women are not treated well, calling the Americans/Westerners to intervene will  be even worse.

then say ..... sare jahan se achcha hindustaan hamara!!!

So, you are from Indian Sub-continent.

An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 9:00pm

Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

Published: 2005/03/18 09:46:05 GMT

� BBC MMV

Are you sure you have the permission to post that article here?? If so, please let me know the procedure, I also want to post many articles from various websites but, which are unfortunately copyrighted.

An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 2:34am

Zaman brother... Not only you but also hindus hate Modi.

bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 2:40am
 But why all the hue and cry. Every Indian Muslim knows that there are only a few hindus who hate muslims.  Just like there are muslims who hate india and help the ISI, there are people like VHP(I hate it because of what it is "Vishwa 'Hindu' Parishad", but does nothing good to anyone)
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:05pm
Aslam walaikum!

It may not be nobody's business, but it definitely not your business.

Quote Even if it is incenerating humans(?) Ridiculous!!

What about minorities in Pakistan and Bangladesh and various other Islamic Republics?

WHAT ABOUT ISLAMIC TERRORISM?

Quote Irrespective of what America has done to Muslims, MODI IS NOWHERE NEAR A SAINT! He chose to carry out his crimes openly. ..... now what does he want? Acceptance? Praise? Medals? Or a trip to the USA? He is a shameless, brutal, criminal!

Yes, modi is nowhere a saint.  But even muslims are not saints...

Quote Let me tell all Indians, if there should be outrage against anyone it should be against Modi. Otherwise, beat your wife, burn your daughter-in-law alive, and abort your female foetus, then say ..... sare jahan se achcha hindustaan hamara!!!

If you are from the sub-continent... Hope there are no such muslims like you in India today...

Peace and Love...

THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 11:56am

Originally posted by bharatiya bharatiya wrote:

But why all the hue and cry. Every Indian Muslim knows that there are only a few hindus who hate muslims.  Just like there are muslims who hate india and help the ISI, there are people like VHP(I hate it because of what it is "Vishwa 'Hindu' Parishad", but does nothing good to anyone)

Good post, bharatiya. I personally know Muslims who were hidden by their Hindu neighbors to save them from radical anti-Islamic squads. And I would do the same for any Hindu that was in fear of radical anti-Hindus without a second's hesitation.

Yusuf
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 4:58pm

Aslam walaikum!

It may not be nobody's business, but it definitely not your business.

And why not? Can you please elaborate?

Quote Even if it is incenerating humans(?) Ridiculous!!

What about minorities in Pakistan and Bangladesh and various other Islamic Republics?

Those who are commiting crimes against them are all wrong by the same token!  Justice is justice and it shld not discriminate ppl on the basis of religion/faith.

WHAT ABOUT ISLAMIC TERRORISM?
It is as bad as Hindu terrorism, or any state-terrorism.

Quote Irrespective of what America has done to Muslims, MODI IS NOWHERE NEAR A SAINT! He chose to carry out his crimes openly. ..... now what does he want? Acceptance? Praise? Medals? Or a trip to the USA? He is a shameless, brutal, criminal!

Yes, modi is nowhere a saint.  But even muslims are not saints...

it was not being claimed that all muslims are saintly. Calling the spade spade shld not depend on what faith you follow.

Quote Let me tell all Indians, if there should be outrage against anyone it should be against Modi. Otherwise, beat your wife, burn your daughter-in-law alive, and abort your female foetus, then say ..... sare jahan se achcha hindustaan hamara!!!

If you are from the sub-continent... Hope there are no such muslims like you in India today...

And what is your opinion of Muslims from India who do not like the unethical practices within the society?

Peace.

Edited by Nausheen
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic