IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Arts & Literatures
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Beautiful Pics of  lslamic Landmarks in Madinah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Beautiful Pics of lslamic Landmarks in Madinah

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beautiful Pics of lslamic Landmarks in Madinah
    Posted: 27 September 2009 at 8:50pm

Asslamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatu Allah Wa Barakatuh

I have gathered these photos for those Muslims who have never seen Madinah.  We pray to Allah to make it easy to you all Muslims to do Hajj and visit Madina. Here are the most importnat Masjids in Islam and other holy places.

Welcome!!  Wink

Masjid Quba'a

Qubaa Masjid form, photos taken by plane

In side Qubaa Masjid

Al- Qiblatain Mosque

Another Pic for the Masjid

Al- Bageia Graveyard: here are the graves of Sahabah and Prophet's peace be upon him wives

Form far distance

A clearer picture

Uhud Mountain; the mountian who loved the prophet, peae be upo him and has beed loved by him

Uhud Mountain

The Graveyard of Sahabah who gave thier souls for the sake of Allah in Uhud Battle. Arrumat small mountain is clear near to the graves of sahabah

Another pic for the graves of Sahabah

The Copy Place (Press) for Mus-haf (Quraan)

Another Pic

That is not everything, Madinah is full of Islamic landmarks. Place and spots that the prophet peace be upon him pass by or pray at.

May Allah be pleasedSmile

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 12:07pm
Wa Alaikum As salams sister Full of Hope
May Allah continue to allow you to be the beakon of Hope for this forum, you are so wonderful and blessed to post things like this on the forum and to help us of those whom havent had the pleasure of seeing this with our own eyes.
thanks and may Allah raise your rank to the high level, Insha Allah
Zaharah
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 8:00pm

Jazaki Allahu Khairn

Sister Zaharah , you are so kind. May Allah bless you and raise your rank. I am not sure if I deserve these words. Well, I think I did nothing.Embarrassed

I pray to Allah to bless every Muslim and you sister, May Allah bless you and make the Hajj easy for you all..

May Allah be pleased.

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 8:14am
Wa alaikum as Salams, sister
Thank you so much.  In all that you do , may Allah be pleased.
I'm praying so much for Hajj to. Please keep us in you Dua's and you have mine.
Z
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 10:24pm

May Allah bless you and grant our Duaa..Heart
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic