IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Greetings  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Greetings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zionistman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetings
    Posted: 25 September 2009 at 9:50am
My name is very special and all of you will get to know it one day. I am A Concerned Zionist.

I am posting on this forum because my helpless nation is being attacked daily by vicious stone throwing toddlers, human rights activists and Jews who follow their Torah and don't accept my nationalistic ideology.

I will seek to convince all of you and hope to succeed soon that Israel is the only true democracy in the Middle East. We are always under attack and are always innocent of any wrong. We are victims of antisemitism and aside from the annual 3 billion dollars of US military aid, we are oppressed and despised by everyone.

Our tanks are attacked by stones, our fighter jets are shot at and when our soldiers go in to arrest and beat up teenagers and elderly people they are assaulted by human rights activists.

It just isn't fair. I hope you will all joing me in working for an Israeli only Middle East. Take care.

- A Concerned Zionist
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2009 at 12:24pm

I want to be so polite with you as you have been so nice.

Thanks for sharing us your thoughts and being honest but me too want to share you this photo. You will not need the source because they are every place and in every heart, Muslims and non Muslims.  This is related to humanity not to Islam.

Ok, they are billions and I care so much for people who watch, they will not bear to keep looking at them.

Israel has been killing the men,  women, children,  babies, animals, trees, actually , destroyed the life there, then want no one to carry a stone..and should be full of tears to see the poor and very good soldiers  being attacked by stones. Maybe they should throw some flowers and kisses on the killers.

That seems funny.. we have to feel sorry for the stones they throw at you.. but not for the life you have destroyed in Palestine. again that is a funny joke.

I think this place is perfect to know about Islam and be our brother in Islam. In this way you will succeed.

May Allah help the poor and weak.

And in fact God doesn't want the kill in any of the books and their Torah is not the actual words said by Allah, the Merciful. You know that their scholars have changed it just like the way they changed the book in Christianity. They add what they like and cancel what they do not like. In fact weapons are carried by people not by Allah words in His books.
 Allah in Quraan says:

5.35  On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew  a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land -it would be as  if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the  life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear  signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.

So Allah has created this life safe and beautiful but human beings are destroying it.

7.56  Do no mischief on the earth, after it hath been set in order, but call on Him  with fear and longing (in your hearts): for the Mercy of God is (always) near to those  who do good.

Edited by Full of Hopes - 25 September 2009 at 2:49pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Zionistman View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zionistman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2009 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Full of Hopes Full of Hopes wrote:

I want to be so polite with you as you have been so nice.

Thanks for sharing us your thoughts and being honest but me too want to share you this photo. You will not need the source because they are every place and in every heart, Muslims and non Muslims.  This is related to humanity not to Islam.

Ok, they are billions and I care so much for people who watch, they will not bear to keep looking at them.

Israel has been killing the men,  women, children,  babies, animals, trees, actually , destroyed the life there, then want no one to carry a stone..and we are full of tears to see the poor and very good soldiers thrown by stones. They should throw some flowers.

That seems funny.. we have to feel sorry for the stones they throw on you.. but not for the life you have  destroyed in Palestine. again that is a funny joke.

I think this place is perfect to know about Islam and be our brother in Islam. In this way you will succeed.

May Allah help the poor and weak.

Dear FullofHope,

I cannot you are trying to intimidate me with your terrorist propaganda.

You talk about issues that would affect the heart of every decent person who loves justice and fears God. Perhaps misguided Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, Zoroastrians and Jews would feel sorry for this girl. However, I am neither one of those people. I am a zionist.

We Zionists are from a higher class than Jews, Christians or Muslims. While they believe in God, we believe in our political ideal. We were started by secularists for a good reason, a master race doesn't need God.

Don't get me wrong- we like to use religion as a shield, and enjoy using Judaism and Christianity as an excuse for the dirty work we need to do. There are plenty of rabbis and televangelists who we have managed to convince and pay off or intimidate to portray their religion as supportive of our goals. Personally that is why I admire Zawahiri and Osama, they can do with a mosque what we can do with a synagogue.

Don't you know that rocks wielded by toddlers can and have almost dented our tanks??? How do you think this makes our commanders feel??!!! I cannot believe you are so insensitive to our suffering!

Pati View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2009 at 3:26am
Dear Zionistman,

Nice to meet you here, and I think it will be good for you to stay.

I just want to tell you all one thing: I heard the pain from Jews, and I heard the pain from Palestinians too, and you know, it's the same pain.

I am sure you will not understand me, but they are afraid from the same things, the only difference is that Israel is powerful, and Palestina is poor, but if you met normal people from both sides as I did, you will see that their complaints are the same.

I feel that the only solution to this conflict will come from the normal people, the base of each society, trying to understand and respect each other. Maybe it's a dream, but that's what I feel. And I feel that both Governements are far far away from their people, and from their real needs, and that's so sad.

For instance, I complain everytime about Palestine Government: how is it possible, with the amounts of international aids they are receiving daily, that their people don't have a minimum of social improvements? Opposite, the politicians are living better and better everytime, while the population are in first line of a lost battle against the most powerful army in the world.

And opposite, I am complaining to the Jews. How is it possible that they don't even give a small chance to the Palestinians? Not all of them, I know few who started relations and that's good, but... not enough.

I think that both sides should know and respect each other, and after that every agreement is possible. But I don't feel this respect between the Governments, and nothing coming from them is going to solve this.

Zionistman, I am not Muslim, I am Catholic. And I think you are in the right place to complain, but at the same time to hear complains and to make the question: is it truth? I agree with you that lot of things coming from Palestinians are just propaganda (sorry to say, but that's the truth and there are a lot of investigations related), but not everything is false. There is lot of pain there and you have to note and feel it if you want to move on  (and I am sure that both parts wants to move on).

سلام / Peace / Paz / Pace

No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2009 at 7:17am

Hi Pati, How are you?

You really amazed me by saying Palestine= Israel, having the same pain. It is like when there is a war between an elephant and an ant and someone say they all have the pain. I understand that even Israel have the pain but they are killers who have no mercy and the world is helping them.
 They are preventing human beings in Palestine form food and stopping the ships which came for help.
  Unfortunately, even Islamic countries help them to destroy the whole life on Palestine. I guess you do not follow the news maybe, because I ma sue you have a TV. Give the news sometime and then try to compare the pain every side have and at that time you can judge.
 Israel are having the pain of fear but they have food, clean water,hospitals and safe land .. They do not have to do this to get food, do they????

they are living, they try to make us feel sorry for them by saying the stones. Are not they throwing bombs at the babies?? They have been killing in a wild way that shows no feeling of humanity. They know nothing called human rights.
 Well I will not argue more about this because I have heard this discussion since my birth date.
 Maybe you have given them the solution by the one country on one land but that solution is difficult because the hate in everyone heart to the other. Just as an opinion your opinion in this point is better than the opinion of so many who say they are Muslims.

HEY WAKE UP!!! watch the news to see if that is just propaganda. I will not argue on that again, it seems to me a waste of time. Arabs and Muslims have negotiations with Israel since I saw the light on this life, and NO SOLUTION until now!! so what!!!Dead

Edited by Full of Hopes - 26 September 2009 at 6:14pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Zionistman View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zionistman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:15pm
OK, you make me really mad!!! So you are a Catholic, eh?

You follow around a Galilean Jewish carpenter who loved his enemies and brought people back from the dead and rose from the dead... didn't you know that he was not a zionist??? He was an antisemite!!!

He loved non-Jews!!! He told people to preach what he called the "good news" to gentiles!!!

That is so sick! He was definitely not a zionist!!! He was like of them Jews for a Just Peace or Btselem types who believe in God and try to to commit antizionist outrages like human rights activism!

There are only 2 sides in this conflict!!! Innocent Israeli soldiers and terrorist Palestinian (and some antisemitic Israeli Jewish) protesters! Israel is only defending its right to stamp on the Palestinians and you try to deny us of that right!!! You... you... you... you communistic nazi!!!

A concerned zionist
Pati View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2009 at 6:53pm
Hi dear Full of Hopes,

I didn't talk about "Palestine" and "Israel", I was talking about palestinian and israelian.

If the Governments should solve this war, the war will be there the rest of the Earth live. But from both Governments.

Regarding the propaganda, I understand that it hurts the Muslims to recognize it, but it's truth, there is a Propaganda program from Palestinian, who are preparing for instance attacks with stones to the Israeli Army... but full of journalists everywhere. Do you think it's normal to call the journalists everytime they want to "though stones to the enemy"? And the children are in the first line of the battle ( my mother is scared everytime she looks at that!! It's so painful to give the life to a new child, just to lose him without sense...).

Really, I think that the solution will come from the population, and both sides are having voices to find it and tired from the fight. I repeat, I know people from both sides, and they are having the same pains and fears: they are afraid not of being hurt themselves, but of having someone from their families hurt or killed).

You, as Muslim, will always defend Palestinians, and a Zionist, will always defend Israelians... why not we allow them to talk? Appart from the Governments, which are not interested in finding a solution because they do whatever they want (sometimes, the negociations are broke by the Palestinians... sometimes the Israelians do... sometimes both... in other times they reject even to talk... but always, IT IS POLITIC!!!).

That's my opinion, and don't worry, I am ready to heard that you and Zionist don't agree with me... but that's good because this way you both will agree in something Smile

All the best to both Countries and their pure people!

Salams
No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2009 at 8:16pm

Salam sister, Pati,Heart
 You know me and how I like your opinions. Really, your heart is full of mercy and understanding. Allah will reward you for this.
 But I am not talking about this problem from the Islamic viewpoint, I am saying this is a problem of the whole humanity. I swear if I saw children of Israel killed in the wild way they do I will cry and reject that, ok if I saw groups of pigs or cats killed in this way I will not handle it.

Thanks so much for understanding. I am trying to think that Palestinians are adding some pepper and salt to it, as we say in Saudi accent, but in fact, there is a great killing to innocent people in Palestine, which is more than to be described by human words..
Let this guy show me some Israeli photos of killed babies and great  violence against them!!
 Throw them bombs but allow them to get food!!!
 This is HARAM..

But frankly I do not think adding any replies to this is of any use. In fact, it is a waste of time.  I did not say he should stop talking, this is none of my business, let  him  fill the pages with these claims, , but I do not have to reply, do I?

Edited by Full of Hopes - 26 September 2009 at 8:19pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic