IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Yafiah Katherine  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yafiah Katherine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2009 at 12:04pm
Wa alaikum as Salams,
dade welcome  to the forum.  I pray this reaches you in bliss and that Allah continue to guide you.  I hope you find your stay here enjoyable, Insha Allah
Zaharah 
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2009 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by dadeA dadeA wrote:

Assalamu'alaikum

I'am dade from indonesia

Wa Alaikum Asslam

Sister Dede, Welcome to the IC forum.  Nice to see you here... Hope you like it, inshallah. Wink

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2009 at 12:56am
Wa Alaikum As Salam Wa RahmatuAllahi Wa Barakatu.Welcome to the forum DadeA.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic