IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Yafiah Katherine  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yafiah Katherine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yafiah Katherine
    Posted: 09 September 2009 at 7:07pm
Just to introduce a new muslim poet and writer from Spain.
Here is one of her beautiful poem about loving Allah that always
nurture and guiding her to the one goal. Knowing and
surrendering to the Divine.

I love, I hurt, I learn, I love again

Am I foolish?

Every step is reckless,

Every caress attempts

To touch anew

The first innocence of hope

That I will return to You.

She write in her blog as Wild Wandering Dervish.

Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 11:57pm

Welcome to the IslamiCity Forum. We hope to benefit from each other. You are just in the right place.

May Allah be pleased.
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2009 at 12:56am
salam,
i am new and nice to see u on this forum,i will apreaciate if you explain this poetry.

Regards
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2009 at 6:01pm
Assalimu Alaikum and welcome
Enjoy your stay
Zaharah
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
durrani View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote durrani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2009 at 4:38pm
asslam o alaikum ..iam new i hope i can make some good friends who promotes virtue and stop vices and whom i can rely on..and can find someone to plan the future...

allahpaiman
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2009 at 9:10am
Wa Alaikum as Salams brother durrani,
welcome to the forum.  I pray that you find your stay as joyful as i have.  I also pray that Allah continue to guide you on the right path, Insha Allah.  As far as the plan for future i pray blessing for that as well.
Zaharah
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2009 at 8:51pm
Wa Alaikum As Salam brother Durrani,Welcome to Icf.Plan the future,May Allah give us Jannah FurDous.
dadeA View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dadeA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2009 at 9:12pm
Assalamu'alaikum

I'am dade from indonesia
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic