IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Arabic Language
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Best way to learn how to read Qura'an/ Arabic  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Best way to learn how to read Qura'an/ Arabic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Best way to learn how to read Qura'an/ Arabic
    Posted: 01 September 2009 at 11:17pm

Asslamu Alikum Wa Rahmatu Allah

Dear brothers and sisters of Islam..

I have been wondering how I can help you from the  good experience I have in teaching Qura'an to non-native speakers of Arabic.

There are many ways.. but here  is the BEST way. It helps the students to learn how to read the Arabic words step by step but very well. You need to be more patient. Here I will insert the link to download the book. Don't worry because it is all Arabic.  It is very easy and very useful.

http://www.archive.org/download/An-nooraaniyyah/nooraniyyah.pdf

You will see that the pages are divided into squares. Every square has got an Arabic letter inside it.  Besides, I will attach down here the links to download the tracks. The teacher will read to you every letter in Arabic. You start by letters then words then phrases then more than one sentence. The most remarkable thing is that all of the examples are taken  form Qura'an.
   So you open the first page the same time you listen to the track and point at the letter. Repeat everything after the teacher even in the name of Allah and the title of the lesson. He will say that in the begging of every lesson.
  The teacher voice will pause for a while to give you the chance to repeat after him. The first lesson you may feel it difficult. But Don't worry Allah will help you and you will get used to it from the second lesson.  You need to listen very well and repeat . The pause time is set very well, which means if you take
longer or shorter time to pronounce the letter  than the pause time then repeat again.  This way is very very efficient and the students improve very quickly. It needs only some patience. And I am here if you need more explanation. Embarrassed

Here are the tracks.  Wish you the best..

1-

http://almdni.com/album/albums/00-0/01.zip

2-
http://almdni.com/album/albums/00-0/02.zip

3- 

http://almdni.com/album/albums/00-0/03.zip

4-

http://almdni.com/album/albums/00-0/04.zip

May Allah help me and you and accept from us...Smile

Wish you the best..and you must hurry to download the book and the tracks  because some links have an expiration date.

Edited by Full of Hopes - 01 September 2009 at 11:32pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2009 at 4:55am
Wa Alaikum As Salam Wa RahmatuAllahi Wa Barakatu,JazakAllah Kheiran for the link siter.My Allah Bless you.
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2009 at 10:38pm

Asslamu Alikum Wa Rahmatu Allah

And this flash is very useful to help you pronounce the Arabic letters correctly. You press on the letter and look carefully at the tongue on the picture. Follow it and focus to learn  how it moves to pronounce  the Arabic letter, on which area with the palate.

Press any letter and listen to it carefully. Then repeat after it.

http://www.hqw7.com/elibrary/xFlash.aspx?xID=234

I pray to Allah that this is useful..

1-  the throat letters:
 a- (bottom of throat): Pronounced from the part of the throat closest to the chest:  ء (a), ه (h)
 b- middle of throat: Pronounced from middle of the throat: ع(a), ح (h)
 c- top of throat: Pronounced from the part of the throat closest to the mouth: غ(gh), خ (kh)
  2-(the uvula letters: a- (epiglottis): Pronounced when the part of the tongue closest to the epiglottis touches the soft  palate: ق(q)
 b- (epiglottis): Pronounced when the part of the tongue slightly  touches the hard palate before the point of g: ك(k)
  3- the tree letters: Pronounced when at least the center-portion of the tongue touches the palate: ش (sh), ج (j), ي (y) [consonant]
  4- the upturning letter: (premolars and molars)  Pronounced when the upturned edge of the left, right, or both side of the tongue glides along the routes of the top premolars and molars:  ض(dh)
  5- the cavity letters: (incisors): Pronounced when the tip of the tongue touches the roots of the top incisors: ت(t), ط (t-fat), د (t-hard)
  6- the tip letters: (incisors): Pronounced when the tip of the tongue is between the lower tip of the top incisors and the upper tip of the bottom incisors leave space for the air with these letters: ص (s-fat), س (s-sharp), 
ز (z-sharp)
  7- the gum letters: (incisors): Pronounced when the tip of the tongue touches the bottom tip of the top incisors: ث (th), ذ (z-flat), ظ (z-fat).
   8- the edge letters: (lateral incisors-lateral incisors) Pronounced when the edge and tip of the tongue touches the gum of the top two incisors : ن (n).
  9- the edge letters: (canines-canines) Pronounced when the edge of the tongue touches the gum of the top incisors, lateral-incisors, and canines: ل(L)
  10- the edge letters: Pronounced when the edge and tip of the tongue touches the gum of the top incisors, and lateral-incisors with vibration: ر (r).
  11- the lip letters: Pronounced when the center-portion of the bottom lip closer to the mouth touches the tip of the top incisors: ف(f)
  12- the lip letters:  b- pronounced when the wet portion of the lips meet
m- pronounced when the dry portion of the lips meet
w- pronounced when the sides of the lips meet but the center forms an oval: ب(b), م (m), و (w) [consonant]
  13- the nostril letters: (nostrils) Pronounced from the portion of the nostrils where the soft part meets the bone: ن (n), م (m)
  14- the extended letters: Pronounced from the empty space between the middle of the tongue and the teeth:  ا (a), و (o, u), ي (e, i); [long vowels].

May Allah bless you all. I hope this was useful.

Edited by Full of Hopes - 03 September 2009 at 12:30am
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Saladin View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saladin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 11:17am
Wa'alaikum salaam warahmatullah,

Thanks FoH, I just realised I've been pronouncing some letters incorrectly.... Jazakallah khair.
'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'
Pati View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 11:37am
Originally posted by Full of Hopes Full of Hopes wrote:

Here are the tracks.  Wish you the best..

1-

http://almdni.com/album/albums/00-0/01.zip

2-
http://almdni.com/album/albums/00-0/02.zip

3- 

http://almdni.com/album/albums/00-0/03.zip

4-

http://almdni.com/album/albums/00-0/04.zip

May Allah help me and you and accept from us...Smile

Wish you the best..and you must hurry to download the book and the tracks  because some links have an expiration date.

Hi dear,

Sorry, but my computer doesn't like that weblinks LOLLOLLOL

Everytime I am trying to open it, I receive a message: that's a hacking website!!! And it's not allowing me to enter.

I don't know Confused

Hugs
Patricia
No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 12:00pm

Asslamu Alaikum

Happy Smile you are intersted in that sister Pati. The links did work with some members correctly and they did downlaod the tracks.
 But for you I will add another links soon inshallah..
      Hope you are fine
Pati View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Full of Hopes Full of Hopes wrote:

Asslamu Alaikum

Happy Smile you are intersted in that sister Pati. The links did work with some members correctly and they did downlaod the tracks.
 But for you I will add another links soon inshallah..
      Hope you are fine

Sure I am interested!! Actually, we are learning arabic in the Mosque through the Quran.

I got one free (Spanish & Arabic) and I downloaded the Quran recited by Mr. Said Al Ghamdi (I heard others, but this man... wow... the feelings he is giving me while I heard him are very peaceful. Actually, I have a problem because I downloaded it to try to read the Quran, but suddenly, I stop trying reading and keep listening... so I don't improve Embarrassed).

I don't know, maybe it's because of my PC security system.

Salams sister Smile

PS: Now, I am listening "Hud"

011.064 وَيَا قَوْمِ هَذِهِ نَاقَةُ اللَّهِ لَكُمْ آيَةً فَذَرُوهَا تَأْكُلْ فِي أَرْضِ اللَّهِ وَلا تَمَسُّوهَا بِسُوءٍ فَيَأْخُذَكُمْ عَذَابٌ قَرِيبٌ

No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 3:12pm

Salam.. sister here are  another links for the audio in case that the above links do not work.
   May Allah be pleased. In the beginning of lessons, there is along introduction you can pass it and start when you here the voice change to here the teaches voice.

القاعدة النورانية 1 - أ7.00 MB
القاعدة النورانية 1 - ب6.82 MB
القاعدة النورانية 2 - أ7.71 MB
القاعدة النورانية 2 - ب7.71 MB

Here is the main  link if the above also don't work. It will open a page with some Arabic. In front of you, you see (Audio Files) written, on the table on the right side, there are the links with the capacity of the files. press to download. I am here if you don't understand anything.

http://www.archive.org/details/qnorania

Note: I just now noticed the change of order. Soory the second line is the first lessons then comes the first one. I wrote it as a note to make sure that all of you has seen it.

Edited by Full of Hopes - 03 September 2009 at 4:50pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic