IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 10 Steps to Increasing our Iman(Faith)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

10 Steps to Increasing our Iman(Faith)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Full of Hopes Full of Hopes wrote:

Jazak Allah Khairn. I will send this to many.

Do you mind if I post this in any other forum? I will say it is quoted.

Pray for me that Allah forgives me. My heart is like a stone.
  Could you please say some thing about renewing your faith?

Me as I was born in Islam sometimes I feel that I forget this blessing and stop thinking of my lord.

Plz put me in your Duaa.

Salam,
here is something basic that really worked for me, read the Quran in the language you understand best. Whenever I give it a break, I feel weak, whenever I keep in touch it revives my Iman and I feel strong.

Try it, it worked for me, and I pray that it work for you, Inshahallah.
Hasan

The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

the_truth View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_truth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2010 at 2:16pm

Remembrance (Zikr) of Allah best way to increase imaan and is the best of all deeds!

Should I not inform you about the best of your deeds, and the purest in the sight of Your Master (i.e. Allah), and that which will elevate you to the highest of ranks, and that which is better for you than the spending of gold and silver in charity, and that which is better for you than if you were to meet your enemies and strike their necks and they strike yours? (The Sahaabah(Ra) replied, �Yes, indeed�. Rasulullah [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam] said,) The Zikr of Allah. (Tirmizi)

the_truth View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_truth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:04pm

The Prophet (Pbuh) said: �Almighty Allah said: O son of Adam! Free yourself for my worship, and I will fill your chest with sufficiency and remove your poverty. But if you do not then I will fill your hands with distraction and will not remove your poverty!�(Al-Tirmidhi)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic