IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets Muhammad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How much do you love the prophet SAAW?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How much do you love the prophet SAAW?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How much do you love the prophet SAAW?
    Posted: 25 August 2009 at 12:37pm

Asslamu Alikum

Many of us do love prophet Mohammed peace be upon him, but do we try to follow his steps in ourlives in everything?
Do you know the colors he likes? the foods he prefers? ...

the Prophet said:

"None of you believes until he loves me more than he loves his children, his parents, and all people." In another hadith in Bukhari he said: "None of you believes until he loves me more than he loves himself."

Do you die to see his face and hug him??

Do you love him more that your family, your kids and yourself?

Amr Ibn Al-Ass, says: No one was more loved to me than the prophet �peace be upon him� nor loftier than him in my eyes, and I could not tolerate to fulfill my eyes from him glorification to him, even if it was said to me: Describe him, I could not!!

Ali Ibn Taleb when he was asked: How was your love to prophet Mohammad �peace be upon him�? He said: Prophet Mohammad �peace be upon him� was more loved to us than our money, children, fathers, mothers and more loved to us than the cold water on thirst.

And listen to the love of Zaid Ibn Al-Duthna, and he was one of the citizens of Macca, he was brought out of Al-Harm so that he would be killed, then Abu Sofyan told him (he was still polytheist): I ask you with Allah, Zaid �would you like Mohammad to be here instead of you to kill him while you are among your family? Zaid said: I swear of Allah that I don�t like Mohammad wherever he is sitting now to be hurt by a thorn while I am sitting here among my family �Abu Sofyan said: I have never seen someone loves Mohammad as the companions of Mohammad.

Edited by Full of Hopes - 31 August 2009 at 11:29am
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
pbuh View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbuh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 2:07am
Salam,

Prophet Muhammad was a human like us. As a human he is now dead. We should not idolise him. We should love the Message, which he brought i.e. Qur'an.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2010 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by pbuh pbuh wrote:

Salam,

Prophet Muhammad was a human like us. As a human he is now dead. We should not idolise him. We should love the Message, which he brought i.e. Qur'an.
Duh...who is said he was other than a human and that he was living?
Who is idolizing him? No he was not like us mortals of today cuz none of us can reach to his level of perfect human attributes that Allah intended when He put the interrogatory to angels after he created Adam...but sure try to emulate some...

Unless you know who he was and love his sunnah and try walking in his foot steps, then there is good chance that you will know what is practical side of the Qur'aan and have some understanding!

Elijah Muhammad and Ghulam Ahmed of Qadian also read the same Qur'aan I believeWink Didn't they?
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic