IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muslims Unite In Prayers Against Al-Qaeda  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muslims Unite In Prayers Against Al-Qaeda

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocitreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 8:34pm

Muslims united against Al Qaeda...

now thats something i support !!!

Peace, its more than a word its a dream.
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by Khadija1021 Khadija1021 wrote:

Second, it is wrong to equate the actions and behaviors of President Bush with Americans.  President Bush did not ask the American public whether or not we wanted to go to war.  Nor did he get the permission of congress.  Although many Americans are supportive of the troops that are in the Middle East, they do so not in support of the war, but in support of their fathers, brothers, son and such. 

Not true.  Pres. Bush sought and received Congressional approval & (here's the full resolution)  for US forces to take part in the Multi National Forces liberation of Iraq.  Pres. Bush and his pro-Freedom, anti-terror stance received 63 million votes in the US general election this past November..people are always free to particpate, advocate, protest, et al to make their views known and all have been freely occuring within the US since 3,000 people were mass murdered by ultra-radical Islamic-motivated terrorists.

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 6:55pm

Bismillah,

B: Why can't you accept that many people disagree with the idea that America as a government is the righteous protector of the world that you believe it to be?  We disagree on this point, and that is not going to change. 

I dislike and distrust Bush for many reasons, as many other Americans do also.  George Galloway, a British politican has made assertions that Iraqis who are outside the green zone do not support the war and want all foreign forces to leave.  I can't ignore this information. 

I'm thinking: Why, yes.  It is possible that I am getting disinformation from the media.  And what the Iraqis want is much, much, much more important than our opinions.  This is the key that really needs researched completely by some brave souls willing to do so for the Iraqi people's benefit.

I am an American who was against the invasion and voted for a candidate who did not sign or support the Patriot Act.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic