IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hajj packages  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hajj packages

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mowgli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hajj packages
    Posted: 17 August 2009 at 6:30am
Salaam,

Can anyone recommend a good hajj tour operator?

Also, is there any way for me and my sister to go on umrah without a mahram, as we are having trouble convincing our mahrams to come with us -doesnt seem fair :(
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2009 at 12:31pm

Asslamu ALikum, My dear sister.. May Allah help you..

What do you mean by doesnt seem fair :(??

I hope I misunderstood you. We've to be careful when we are talking about the Islamic religion rules 'cause they're not stated by human beings. They're sated by ALLAH who is the most Just. If you mean the rule of maharm in Umar, It's forbidden to say to something from Allah not fair!!

He wants to protect us and safe us by these rules.

I still know some differences among the scholars. Ask for sure. I've heard about some scholars say if a woman is going with safe company, she can go without a mahram. But don't take it from me just ask and be sure.
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic