IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I love you for the sake of Allah..  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I love you for the sake of Allah..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2009 at 8:28am
ALSALAM ALEYCOM
Thank you our sister in islam for giving us this useful
information..but how I can be sure this love for sake
of God?and is it need to preparation like the chosing
is it differ if I love poor or rich beautiful or agly?
male orfemale?
I ask God to put us all in his shade..thankyou again..
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2009 at 10:41am
Originally posted by Full of Hopes Full of Hopes wrote:

T

"When shall come the Day of Judgement?" Our Prophet asked him "What preparation have you made for the Day?" The man said, "Nothing, but I have love for Allah and for His Messenger." The Prophet said, "You shall be (on that Day) with whom you love."

"I have great love for the Holy Prophet - may he be eternally blessed - and with Abu Bakr and Umar, may Allah be pleased with them, and because of this love, I shall be in their company, even though my deeds are not equal to theirs." (Sahh Bukhari, kitab-al-Adab, chapter Alamah al Hubb fi Allah).

SUBHANALLAH !!! Star Very nice Post sister - it gives us hope!

Edited by Chrysalis - 22 December 2009 at 10:49am
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
shellyagal View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shellyagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 9:56am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic