IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is wrong?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afeefa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2009 at 1:09am
So much love is being shared here, mashallah.
It pleases me to share n speak with you sisters.
Even i have noticed this problem sister full of hopes.
It is not like u to cry, you r always joyfull, and so always i hope you will b.
love u all.
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2009 at 5:38am
Originally posted by afeefa afeefa wrote:

So much love is being shared here, mashallah.
It pleases me to share n speak with you sisters.
Even i have noticed this problem sister full of hopes.
It is not like u to cry, you r always joyfull, and so always i hope you will b.
love u all.

Asslamu Alaikum 

Hey sister Afeefa, A BIG BIG BIG hug for you.. Hug

I love sisters: Sophykhan, Chrysails, Zaharah, Maryiah, Afeefa,Seekshidayath, Hayfa, Nur Ilahi, Martha, Allah First, Rashoroosh, Kawther, Lovesakinah... well I really love all sisters here.. and BIG BIG BIG HUGS and Salams to all my sisters.Hug

May Allah be pleased on YOU ALL.Heart
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2009 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Full of Hopes Full of Hopes wrote:

Asslamu Alaikum 

Hey sister Afeefa, A BIG BIG BIG hug for you.. Hug

I love sisters: Sophykhan, Chrysails, Zaharah, Maryiah, Afeefa,Seekshidayath, Hayfa, Nur Ilahi, Martha, Allah First, Rashoroosh, Kawther, Lovesakinah... well I really love all sisters here.. and BIG BIG BIG HUGS and Salams to all my sisters.Hug

May Allah be pleased on YOU ALL.Heart

Hahaha, Sister Hopes - your joy, love and excitement is infectious. Big%20smile May Allah always keep you this happy and optimistic.

We werent as "Expressive" about our sisterly love before you came along. Smile

Now go study. Wink
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2009 at 9:38am

Hey sister Chrysalis do not you know that a man should take a break from studying?? Geek

Hey may Allah bless you.. I love you for the sake of Allah. Hug

Note: Do not say go study this time, again!! OK? Now when I see you online I  run away before you catch me and say that sentence...Pinch

Edited by Full of Hopes - 16 December 2009 at 9:38am
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic