IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is wrong?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is wrong?
    Posted: 08 August 2009 at 11:37am

Asslamu Alikum,

I hope everything is OK. I am a little bit worried about my posts. Is it o.k to take a long time hidden?? A day or two??
Does it mean something wrong with my membership or my topics?? Please let me know 'cause I am worried.

something wrong with my membership or my topics    Also I saw some members have added posts after me and they are already viewable.
     Is their any difference between me and the other old members?      Is this because I am a starter or what?
Please, kindly let me know...

Thanks a lot for caring.              

Edited by Full of Hopes - 08 August 2009 at 6:12pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
sophykhan View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophykhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2009 at 9:56pm
Hugi believe there is nothing wrong with your post ????you sound like a great person to know you are same age as my big sister do you havve family ther inshallah we can get to know each other i would like to know how everything is

Edited by sophykhan - 12 August 2009 at 9:57pm
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2009 at 9:06am
Dear Full of Hopes,

This is normal - for new members. New member's posts dont get posted immediately, they are reviewed by the moderators first and only posted after approval. I faced same issue when I was new. So no worries :)

InshAllah after you have been here some time - you will not have this problem.
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 12:05am

May Allah bless you sister sophykhan. I am not sure if I deseve these words. Jst I hope.Wink 

Jazaki Allah Khairn, sister Chrysalis. Yes as you said the problem is solved. Allah be praised. I hope you are all fine and closer to Allah. 

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2009 at 9:54am
Assalimu Alaikum sister Full Of Hopes
HugBIG hug...
your sister Zaharah 
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2009 at 3:47am

Wa Alikum Asslam

And a very very big hug for you. Hug
 Your sister.

mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 1:30pm
Asalaamu alaikum,

Love to you my sisters, it is hard at times. I am very happy to see nice people here again, we had been sour for a while..
Allah hafiz LOLHug
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2009 at 5:48am
Originally posted by mariyah mariyah wrote:

Asalaamu alaikum,

Love to you my sisters, it is hard at times. I am very happy to see nice people here again, we had been sour for a while..
Allah hafiz LOLHug

Wa Alaikum Asslm

This is really true.. there are many good people here. Masha' Allah you sister Mariyah is one of them. I love you for the sake of Allah..

A big hug for you..
Hug
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic