IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I feel lonely..  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I feel lonely..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2009 at 2:11am
Originally posted by sophykhan sophykhan wrote:

how old are you? are you married yet ? hope you dont mind me asking

Do you mean me? No I am not married.
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
sophykhan View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophykhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2009 at 7:31pm
from your post the only advice from me is you should marry it might help you

it sounds to me from your post is you should marry it might be what you are missing

Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2009 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by sophykhan sophykhan wrote:

from your post the only advice from me is you should marry it might help you

it sounds to me from your post is you should marry it might be what you are missing

Jazaki Allah Khair you made me laugh the first time since I signed up on this forum.

You are such a very nice and gentle person..

This is so funny but....

what is I don't find the man who suits me??

Should I stop thinking about marriage??

Edited by Full of Hopes - 14 August 2009 at 9:40pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Pati View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2009 at 1:11am
Originally posted by Full of Hopes Full of Hopes wrote:

Jazaki Allah Khair you made me laugh the first time since I signed up on this forum.

You are such a very nice and gentle person..

This is so funny but....

what is I don't find the man who suits me??

Should I stop thinking about marriage??

A woman never stops thinking about the idea of finding her ideal man. Sometimes it's taking longer time, but it will arrive.

Actually, in the current times, it's becoming very difficult to find a someone you can trust. It's not as easy as it was in the past, when you knew someone and liked him, he was coming to meet your parents, and after few months... the marriage.

Now, the decision of getting married is taking so loooooooooong time. And it's not because of men or because of women... now, both of them feel insecure to take the decision.

But I think it is all over the world.

That's why there are so many webs to find a couple, because the people want to have someone, but they feel insecure, and they find in internet a safe way to find someone. In my opinion, this is not the way, because there are so many wrong and false things in internet, that I would never use this internet to find a couple. It should be something natural.

Well, at the end, I hope (Full of Hopes) that you will invite all of us to your marriage LOLLOLLOL

Kind regards
Patricia

Edited by Pati - 15 August 2009 at 1:13am
No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2009 at 1:48pm

I know you are right.. but that is not easy in our family traditions.. That is another story.

By the way, you have the best since of humor my friend Pati.

Yeah .. inshallah you are all invited from now.. Evreything is ready. The bride, the hall, the guests and I will fix a day for the wedding soon except the groom...
But that is not a big deal. The bride is the most important person for the wedding , isn't she?

Edited by Full of Hopes - 15 August 2009 at 1:52pm
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2009 at 3:26pm
Of course are are...lol Smile
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Pati View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2009 at 1:41am
Originally posted by Full of Hopes Full of Hopes wrote:

I know you are right.. but that is not easy in our family traditions.. That is another story.

By the way, you have the best since of humor my friend Pati.

Yeah .. inshallah you are all invited from now.. Evreything is ready. The bride, the hall, the guests and I will fix a day for the wedding soon except the groom...
But that is not a big deal. The bride is the most important person for the wedding , isn't she?

Hahaha, Full of Hopes...

Well, I will assist to your wedding, I promise. Just tell us when you find someone who deserves to marry you Wink

Sure the bride is the most important person of the wedding... but sometimes her mother and father becomes important too (giving serious advises to the husband LOL ). I don't know in muslim weddings, but in our weddings, it's like this. The bride family are just telling the husband how good he has to treat her or...

If you allow me, I will do the same with your future husband... even by telephone, I can do!!!

I hope that day will arrive soon, and until now, just grow up as woman and as person, and go on learning and improving.

Smile

No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2009 at 12:22pm

Thank you so much.. It is kind of you..
Get ready for the advices you will give to him.. That sounds great .. WOW..
I have a list of requirements. Do you take them from me or you just talk from yourself??
Oh no.. please.. you have to call me before. Then He has to listen to you very carefully..

I liked that idea so much .. Giving men some orders and
conditions.. How wonderful..    

Ok sweetie.. I will be improving inshallah...

Don't forget, please ..promise to till him what I hope..
Remember .. I am full of hopes..

Edited by Full of Hopes - 16 August 2009 at 12:26pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic