IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - IS MOHAMMED A DESCENDENT OF ISHMAEL?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedIS MOHAMMED A DESCENDENT OF ISHMAEL?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 23>
Author
Senior  Member

Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2009 at 9:49pm
"Originally posted by Shibboleth

***Ancestry is very important, if you want the truth***"

***Except for the lineage of Jesus, which was documented by written books of the Holy Bible through the centuries, no other family in history has ever accounted for their ancestors over a period of 2,000 years.***

First this is not true. Unless you are stating that Jesus was alive before Adam or Abraham? Second, which genealogy belongs to Jesus? The Bible itslef contradicts the truth of either genealogy in Luke or Matthew. You cannot even prove the truth of the ancestry of Jesus, why worry about the ancestry of the Prophet Mohammed? 

I think that you and your fellow trolls come here and attack Islam because you are frustrated with the inconsistencies and lies found within your own religious doctrines. If you are truly concerned with the truth then you should clean up your own house first. Find out why there are SO MANY blatant untruths within your doctrines and why you accept them as the truth against all logic, then worry about the religious beliefs of others.

Edited by Shasta'sAunt - 24 August 2009 at 9:56pm
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2009 at 10:04pm
"First, let me say that I agree with your statements. But let me be more specific, what proof is there in the �Torah� the �Psalms� and (or) the �Gospel�  that the ancestors of Mohammed were really the descendants of Ishmael? They confirmed �Jesus� ancestry, not Muhammad."   

Another untruth. The Torah does not confirm Jesus' ancestry. It denies his claim, period. The Pslams do not confirm Jesus' ancestry, it prophesies the coming King of the Line of David, period. The Gospel gives two conflicting genealogies for Jesus, both of which contain the seed of Jeconiah who was cursed by God to be childless and no child of his seed would prosper or sit upon the throne of Judah.  So, either the genealogies are both incorrect or God told a lie when he cursed Jeconiah, or God's curse did not work.  

If this is what you call scriptural confirmation you are sadly lacking.

Edited by Shasta'sAunt - 24 August 2009 at 10:05pm
Eleanor Roosevelt
Shibboleth View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2009 at 11:19am
****Remember dear readers, for starters the Quran has long ago accepted Jesus as a Prophet so please stay with the SUBJECT!****
�If you doubt what we have revealed to you, ask those who have read the Scriptures before you.� (Sura 10, Yunis [Jonah], verse 94) & (Surah Al �Imran: 84-85)
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2009 at 2:33am
Originally posted by Shibboleth Shibboleth wrote:

****Remember dear readers, for starters the Quran has long ago accepted Jesus as a Prophet so please stay with the SUBJECT!****

Bring your proof or don't respond......
Eleanor Roosevelt
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2009 at 6:43am
If you are truly concerned with the truth then you should clean up your own house first. Find out why there are SO MANY blatant untruths within your doctrines and why you accept them as the truth against all logic, then worry about the religious beliefs of others.'

Well Shasta's Aunt:  those people who have left Christianity, not even for Islam but nothing, really they would rather have no religion then Christianity are a different group all together. Its not we Muslims who are a 'threat' but the fact that people have left not for a religious alternative but because Christianity and the action of many Christians turned them away. It was could possible self-reflection and that is something some people won't do. 

why worry about Muslims when many Christians are engaging in actions that are against the tenants of Christianity- fornication, drugs etc.  Some people just like to cut and paste..
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2009 at 7:41am

Aunt says; bring your proof or don't respond......

Here�s my response. God appointed him as prophet and apostle.�Al-Nisā� [4]:171; Maryam [19]:30. I guess you believe in what your book says of Jesus or did you not know it was in the Quran?

�If you doubt what we have revealed to you, ask those who have read the Scriptures before you.� (Sura 10, Yunis [Jonah], verse 94) & (Surah Al �Imran: 84-85)
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2009 at 7:45am

Again, Hafa and many, many others are unable to answer just these three simple questions I have below. I thought this was a Muslim forum. I answer your questions on your posts, why are you unable to answer mines? I want to get into Paradise just as much as you do. Instead you ask a question with a question then accuse and point fingers. What are you afraid of? Is it the truth because the truth always prevails? If I began to point fingers, which I haven�t YET, what will be accomplished? Remember Jesus was born without sin not Muhammad (so you do not want to go there) Allah was lord of Mecca way before a Muhammad ever existed or was thought of; he was part of a deity. If your religion is based on the foundation of this man and this man OWN words �May God Have Mercy on Your Souls�  

Which ONE of the historical twelve tribes of Ishmael made mention of a Mohammad or any Prophet in their family?   

Who witness the �messenger� receiving the Revelation from the angel Gabriel that took 23 years?

Did Muhammad have the uncorrupted or corrupted version of the Torah, the Psalms and the Gospel revealed to him?

Mansoor_ali View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2009 at 8:15am

Which ONE of the historical 12 tribes of Ishmael made mention of a Muhammad or any Prophet in their family?

Very surprised for me.Even Prophet Muhammad is mentioned in your own Bible as a final Prophet.I am not saying this,your own Christian bishop admits it.

Further can you tell me which ONE of the historical 12 tribes of Ishmael didnot mention of a Muhammad or any Prophet in their family?

Who witness the 'messenger' receiving the revelation from the angel Gabriel that took 23 years?

1- Did Moses have any witnesses or was he foretold in any previous book to prove that he was truthful?

2- Did King David have any witnesses or was foretold in the books that came before him?

3- Did Solomon, Ezra, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Job and the rest of the Prophets foretold each others?

4- Were the Disciples of Jesus foretold in the Bible?

5- Was the Disciple Paul foretold in the Bible, since he never even met Jesus in person?

The answer to the all of the above is NO!  Non of the Bible's Prophets except for Jesus and Muhammad was ever foretold.  They just happened without any prior warnings.

Did Muhammad have the uncorrupted or corrupted version of the Torah,the Psalms and the Gospel revealed to him?

Ofcourse Bible was corrupted when Quran was revealed to Prophet Muhammad.

If the Bible was not corrupted then there was no need of Quran.

But most tampering was made before Muhammad.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 23>
  Share Topic