IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - To Sisters on this Forum  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

To Sisters on this Forum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2010 at 4:56am
Peace!

I do not understand y there needs to be a seperation between believeing men and women in Islam.Even when praying,in many masjids women are either not allowed at all or seperated from their believeing brothers totally eventhough they are standing under the same roof worshipping the same GOD.When believers gather, they should learn to respect each other and love each other and not just call each other sisters and brothers.If men and women while being together cannot respect each other and refrain from crossing the limits they are not believers.The idea of seperating believeing men and women is definitely man -made.The most wise has taught us the below in the Quran.Note that believeing men and women are allies of one another.This means in a way that we need to work together to do righteous works.God does not order us to be seperated from each other in any way but work together as allies respecting each other in everything.You cannot carry evil thoughts in your mind about a woman or man while calling each other sister or brother.The ones who do are nothing but hypocrites.  

[9:71] The believing men and women are allies of one another. They advocate righteousness and forbid evil, they observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and they obey GOD and His messenger. These will be showered by GOD's mercy. GOD is Almighty, Most Wise.

Peace:)

ONE GOD ONE SOURCE OF LAW!
haris30432 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haris30432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2010 at 5:02am
God does not prohibit intermingling of sexes.

[24:30] Tell the believing men that they shall subdue their eyes (and not stare at the women), and to maintain their chastity. This is purer for them. GOD is fully Cognizant of everything they do.

[24:31] And tell the believing women to subdue their eyes, and maintain their chastity. They shall not reveal any parts of their bodies, except that which is necessary. They shall cover their chests, and shall not relax this code in the presence of other than their husbands, their fathers, the fathers of their husbands, their sons, the sons of their husbands, their brothers, the sons of their brothers, the sons of their sisters, other women, the male servants or employees whose sexual drive has been nullified, or the children who have not reached puberty. They shall not strike their feet when they walk in order to shake and reveal certain details of their bodies. All of you shall repent to GOD, O you believers, that you may succeed.*

ONE GOD ONE SOURCE OF LAW!
lily_mawar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lily_mawar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2010 at 11:34am
Salam ...

Well, I don't mind brothers to read and comment as long their comment benefit us.
lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2010 at 4:11pm
Walaakum salaams abuiyisha. Anyway, what is so funny is that I really thought that you were a woman. I have been reading some of your comments and it never occurred to me that you were a man. hahah. Anyway, I really do not mind brothers commenting in this forum for sisters only. But as long as the topic is not listed as "no brothers are allowed to read this," then it is fine. I really agree that most brothers can learn alot from sister. But really if you are attentive to your female family members then you should already know what we think. Women are the same everywhere you travel. now smile.
monitium View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monitium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2010 at 7:25pm
Thanks to all the brothers and the sisters that bring us all together as family. Sisters I love all you comments.
sharon..... View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharon..... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2011 at 3:18am
Greetings dear brothers and sisters,

me too dont mind for brothers to observe sisters comments in the sisters section ..for one thing it would benefit if a brother is married and have daughters, he would understand more of pressures of parenting and housekeeping and educating and of course hormones etc of womens feelings ., same too if a sister sees in a brothers section and she is married and have sons, she too would benefit to understand the pressures the head of the household has too in keeping fine the parenting, the educating, disciplining,employment, and also hormonal changes etc feelings of what man goes through in headship......

Greetings dear brother haris,,I  am just beginning to understand if i may have the point right in 24:30,31....that one of the reasons brothers and sisters worship separately of what you have shown in 24:30,31 from the HOLY QURAN,,,,about that the chastisement in worship of god Almighty Allah would be for  lessening the distractions of revealing any bodily parts or  romantic gestures  between each group during worship of our most high Almighty GOD Allah..insha Allah....
perhaps very much urging the importance of paying attention to the messages during worship and prayers sessions ..there must be more good reasons for it... 
As im beginning to understand more and hope to be doing well and best of is  being believers of ALLAH and of his prophet Muhammad-may peace be with him... requires following and applying all learnt to succeed.

Kind regards from sharon.....

Edited by sharon..... - 19 July 2011 at 12:54am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic