IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Tri-Color of 911  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Tri-Color of 911

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 1:59am
colin,my qustion was not headed at you,so i will ingore your answer,i think you need to chill a bit,be carefull stress can give you heart attack!!!!and did you know sarcasim is the lowest from of wit.i think you need to grow up,and come back when you have something intelligent to say.
aisha
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 2:33am

Originally posted by aisha aisha wrote:

colin,my qustion was not headed at you,so i will ingore your answer,i think you need to chill a bit,be carefull stress can give you heart attack!!!!

Thank you for your sincere concern about my health Aisha, but I am actually quite chilled. You are right though, stress can cause heart attacks, but I'm more interested in what causes suicide bomb attacks right now.

Quote and did you know sarcasim is the lowest from of wit.

Yes, that's what they say, and that is why I'm trying to raise this much maligned form of wit to the heights of comedic excellence it deserves. :--)

Quote i think you need to grow up,and come back when you have something intelligent to say.

I think you need to face up to a few realities and try to avoid idle speculation that the Americans are somehow behind these recent bombings. But that said, thank you again for being so concerned about my health.

aisha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 2:44am
your welcome ,i think deep down you could be ok,please understand that it is not islamic to blow someones head of,these bombings are mainly caused by wrongly educated muslims,we are just as sickened as you about these bobmings.
aisha
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 3:00am

Originally posted by aisha aisha wrote:

your welcome ,i think deep down you could be ok,  

Thank you.

Quote please understand that it is not islamic to blow someones head of,these bombings are mainly caused by wrongly educated muslims,we are just as sickened as you about these bobmings.

Aisha, I do understand that these "people" seek to pervert Islam for their own ends. Part of their agenda is to cause divisions within our society. I'm sure the vast majority of British Muslims are as sickened as non-Muslims and will be as determinded as everyone in Britain to not let them achieve their goals. 

aisha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 6:44am
i agree,this is a message thats needs to be spread throughout britain.
aisha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic