IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muslims, conspiracy theories and blame cu  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muslims, conspiracy theories and blame cu

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 7:56am
Originally posted by ZamanH ZamanH wrote:

In fact the entire world is suffering becasue of the Western mischief.

The entire world is suffering from the western mischief ??? LOL!

here we go with blame the west all day long!

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 8:16am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

In fact the entire world is suffering becasue of the Western mischief.

The entire world is suffering from the western mischief ??? LOL!

here we go with blame the west all day long!

Yes, Western despotism is exceptional. And I don't cite any conspiracy theories to support my claims, what I say are commonly known facts. And I don't think I interpret them wrongly.

Edited by ZamanH
An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 8:32am

Bismillah

Let's agree that it is Muslims' ignorance of God's commands and their excessive preoccupation with issues concerning material well-being that resulted in today's affairs and state of Muslims around the world.

West, however, took the chance and helped accelerate the process in their own obvious interest and through all means that were available to them...

MOCKBA
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 8:41am
yes I agree to that (though, that will make me appear inconsistent in my views). But West is certainly greatest of all threats Muslims are facing now.
An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 8:58am

But West is certainly greatest of all threats Muslims are facing now.

I would think it was the fundamentalist and extremist that twist the understanding of islam that muslims are facing more of these days.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 9:00am

Bismillah

Some of the most bitter enemies of the early Ummah became the most prominent Muslims. Our greatest threat lies in ignorance of the way of the Early Muslims... the way of Quran and Sunnah. And May Allah guide us right.

Thauban reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Allah drew the ends of the world near one another for my sake. And I have seen its eastern and western ends. And the dominion of my Unimah would reach those ends which have been drawn near me and I have been granted the red and the white trea- sure and I begged my Lord for my Ummah that it should not be destroyed because of famine, nor be dominated by an enemy who is not amongst them to take their lives and destroy them root and branch, and my Lord said: Muhammad, whenever I make a decision, there is none to change it. Well, I grant you for your Ummah that it would not be destroyed by famine and it would not be dominated by an enemy who would not be amongst it and would take their lives and destroy them root and branch even if all the people from the different parts of the world join hands together (for this purpose), but it would be from amongst them, viz. your Ummah, that some people would kill the others or imprison the others. (Sahih Muslim Book 41, No. 6904)

MOCKBA
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 7:20pm

Originally posted by Rezz Rezz wrote:

The results of this flawed ideology are Countries which are back-ward looking, oppressive and corrupt, communities who languish at the bottom of society and maniacs who are willing to kill in the name of Allah.

Outside the West and Japan prosperity and democracy is only an exception (prosperity, is non-existent I think). It is wrong to say that Muslims are suffering because of their own faults. In fact the entire world is suffering becasue of the Western mischief...

This is not wholly true.  To view history through one simple prism is rarely ever a true picture - whether that prism is a Western or Eastern perspective.  To see nuances and understand more about human nature reveals a fuller picture of responsiblities.  The West & the East are neither wholly good nor wholly bad.

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 10:46am

Absolutely amazing. We must celebrate this profound thought and that too from an American (more used to just the good and the Evil characters in films and also on the world stage). My best compliments, B95000!

The West & the East are neither wholly good nor wholly bad.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
  Share Topic