IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - President Mubarak: Resist it please.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

President Mubarak: Resist it please.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: President Mubarak: Resist it please.
    Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:59am
Assalamu alaikum.

The Egyptian Appeal court has upheld the death sentence passed on billionaire Mustapha. This sounds good for some, but not for Allah, the Angles, Muhammad Rasulullah and his sincere followers.
Yes, Billionaire Mustapha might have committed numerous Kaba'ir that had already landed him into Hell fire, like the majority of some of the Muslims. It is clear in the Holy Qur 'an that anyone who kills a Muslim believer intentionally will have his abode in Hell fire. During the time of Prophet Muhammad there was not an incident in which a Muslim believer killed his brother intentionally. There were numerous unintentional killings mostly during the defensive wars. He had to pay for the bloodwit.
The case of Mustapha and his lover is a different issue. He did not commit the act but someone else on his behalf. No Muslim believer is supposed to follow what is against the Shari'a.  Therefore Mustapha should not be held responsible since a believer is suppose to resist the temptation of the devil. If Mustapha had extramarital rlationship with his lover, and he confessed voluntarily to that and that he requested judgment here, then he can be sent for stoning. The ideal Shari'a to be passd to Mustapha is either:
He should be stoned to death on confession of fornication provided that there is evidence from his wife/wives that thy have been satisfying hm sexually. If he was forced to fornicate because of sexual dissatisfaction from his wife/wives, then he should not be stoned.
President Mubarak should pay for Blood money and Mustapha could be sent to prison for one year.
If he is killed Zakat will not be payed from his billions until after a year. This is against the COMMON GOOD of the Umma.
Friendship.

Saladin View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saladin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2009 at 3:25pm
So Mustafa doesnt deserve to be whacked cuz -       

1. He didnt kill but paid a hitman for it.

2. The umma would lose a year's sum of his zakat.

WOW! You keep amazing me Friend!

But what if Tamim's family dont want the blood money and why's Mubarak supposed to pay it? And whatabout Muhsin? He's to be whacked?

'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'
Nazarene View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazarene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2009 at 6:01am
salaam
i agree in the case of murder penelty fits the crime. but all in all does shraia law need an " overhall" in our modern " civilized world. i'm not saying remove " laws " just up date the peanaty side of it.
i mean like adultry. yes i believe it's a crime. not only to the spouse but the umma as a whole. but a penalty a 100 lashes + prison seems kinda " dark ages" in a way.
one could pay a more reasonable penalty ans still be taught a lesson. like say $ 2000 fine 500 hrs. in service to the umma and puplic shame ie: crime posted in local news papers{ blotter] type of thing.
shraria law came in a hard time. people were out of controll so to speak and needed hard laws to bring order to the masses. now with the civilisation we have today  are the hard penalties needed?
leland
love for all conquers all
kukuruza View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kukuruza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2009 at 11:37am
I in a shock from this information!

Edited by kukuruza - 30 October 2009 at 9:42am
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2009 at 6:13pm
Friendship:
This is what I call hair splitting by a layman!
Tell us if you know more about the Sharia than Grand Mufti Ali Gomaa, who handed down the verdict?
Who knows the Egyptian dictator might let him off the hook!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 15 October 2009 at 6:19pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic