IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Girls vs Grown Women  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Girls vs Grown Women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Girls vs Grown Women
    Posted: 10 June 2009 at 8:43am
Grown Women

Girls want to control the man in their life.
Grown women know that if he's truly hers, he doesn't need controlling.

Girls check you for not calling them.
Grown women are too busy to realize you hadn't.

Girls are afraid to be alone.
Grown women revel in it-using it as a time for personal growth.

Girls ignore the good guys.
Grown women ignore the bad guys.

Girls make you come home.
Grown women make you want to come home.

Girls leave their schedule wide-open and wait for a guy to call and make plans.
Grown women make their own plans and nicely tell the guy to get in where he fits.

Girls worry about not being pretty and/or good enough for their man.
Grown women know that they are pretty and/or good enough for any man.

Girls try to monopolize all their man's time (i.e., don't want him hanging with his
friends).
Grown women realize that a lil' bit of space makes the 'together time' even more
special and goes to kick it with her own friends.

Girls think a guy crying is weak.
Grown women offer their shoulder and a tissue.

Girls want to be spoiled and 'tell' their man so.
Grown women 'show' him and make him comfortable enough to reciprocate, without fear
of losing his 'manhood'.

Girls get hurt by one man and make all men pay for it.
Grown women know that was just one man.

Girls fall in love and chase aimlessly after the object of their affection, ignoring
all 'signs'.
Grown women know that sometimes the one you love, don't always love you back-
and move on, without bitterness.

Girls will read this and get an attitude.
Grown women will read this and pass it on to other Grown women and their male
friends ,
SO THEY TOO CAN PASS IT ON TO THEIR GROWN FRIENDS......

Be Strong..........
Be Blessed.......
Be Wise.........

Pati View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2009 at 11:02am

Hi,

It's very nice, and right, sure... but one thing: in my opinion, everywoman is a girl and a grown woman, it's just depending on the moment.

By my side, I think that I am a grown woman, according to the text you posted... but sometimes I am a girl and act like one.

On the other side, I think that it's worthy for boys and grown men too!!!

They are asking where are you going, with whom, they are calling everytime, etc... But we like it (sure, without overstepping the limits!!).

Regards,
Patricia
No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 6:57am
Dont all women want to be girls for the rest of thier life? Big%20smile
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
Pati View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Chrysalis Chrysalis wrote:

Dont all women want to be girls for the rest of thier life? Big%20smile
LOL

You know, in Spain we have a tale, I don't know if it's also in other countries: a man is son of his mother, until he becomes son of his wife!!!!LOL

I wish if we were able to be girls for the rest of our lives... but later, we find a man in our way and everything is spoiled!!! Well... not everything Wink

Duane View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2009 at 12:59pm

Speaking for myself I am a boy at times when it is proper, and a man when it is proper.  I imagin that it would be the same for women also.  I like a woman who knows how to be either at the right times.  I do know however, that if given the choise I would never want to be a boy again.  It was difficult enough the first time.  Smile  It is truly a wonder that any of us live to adulthood. 

Duane

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2009 at 4:20pm
"I would never want to be a boy again.  It was difficult enough the first time."   Ditto!
Ali77 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 8:34am
How are you I want to ask you about how I can choose
my wife?because I think all the try to appear well infrontof us but after marrage they appear as their nature sharp and lier
and aggreesive and illtreatment.

Edited by Ali77 - 12 July 2009 at 8:36am
Pati View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Ali77 Ali77 wrote:

How are you I want to ask you about how I can choose
my wife?because I think all the try to appear well infrontof us but after marrage they appear as their nature sharp and lier
and aggreesive and illtreatment.

Hi Ali77,

I think that your comment is not fair, because we as women could say the opposite, that men are nice until we sign the marriage contract, and after that they don't accept any responsability, or face any problem. Worst than that, we have to go ahead with our lives and the lives of our children... you can read the Women's forum, and you will realise how much difficult the situations of some of them are because of their husbands.

My suggestion? Before getting married, try to talk with her about everything. If you are able to keep on a conversation with someone for more than 2 or 3 hours, and you dind't feel bored, it's a good starting point. But it's impossible to keep the good face forever.

Try to ask her about what would she do in several situations, or how does she plans her marriaged life... and try not to tell her how do you think that the marriage should be. I mean, this way, you will get her answer and not the answer you would like from her.

In any case, and unfortunately, there is no way to be sure that the other person is the right one. Just take your time and don't get a quick decision after meeting the first woman.

Other thing: the perfect woman or the perfect man doesn't exist. Just look for your perfect woman, the one who can give you a peaceful and great life.

All the best,
Patricia
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic