IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "FUTURE" THOUGHTS  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"FUTURE" THOUGHTS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazarene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 12:44pm
sallams to all!

very interesting tnc. please keep resonding. very interesting! i'm at a loss right now myself but will jump in shortly!
leland
love for all conquers all
Nazarene View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazarene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 4:20pm

salaam to all

there once was an army in recorded history that went into battle dessed in pure white linen. THE MUSLIM ARMY during the " GOLDEN AGE OF ISLAM ".

also the last battle fought that defeted the CRUSADERS was in a VALLEY NORTH OF JERUSALAM. badly out numbered the muslims led the CRUSADERS into the valley then SET THE VALLEY ON FIRE AND BURNED THEM UP!!! this my friends was the BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON.

BELOW SPEAKS OF MUHAMMAD AND THE MUSLIMS

Revelation 19:11-19 (New International Version)

The Rider on the White Horse
 11I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. 12His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.  {a name unknown to history} 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. {THIS  IS MUHAMMAD}     14The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.{ THE MUSLAIM ARMY }     15Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations.{ THE QU'RAN } "He will rule them with an iron scepter[meaning the everlasting good news]." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. {THIS MEANS " IN THE NAME OF GOD"AS IN TIMOTHY 6:15 "God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords".} 

17And I saw an angel st anding in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, "Come, gather together for the great supper of God, 18so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and mighty men, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, small and great."

19Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army.

we also see that there is a contradiction here. in verse 12 it states "He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself." and yet in verse 16 the "name" written on him is now clear and understandable{ now meaning jesus}. something was lost here the "church" did not want people to know. 

also jesus states in his own words "I HAVE NOT COME TO JUDGE THE WORLD BUT TO SAVE IT" so much for verse 11.
jesus's return will take place after the above takes place

leland

Edited by Nazarene - 28 May 2009 at 6:04am
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 11:25pm

Revelation 19 has to do with war in the mid air. It says here: Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife (the church) hath made herself ready. (Rev. 19:7)

And he said unto me, Write, Bless are THEY which are called unto the          MARRIAGE SUPPER of the Lamb. And he said unto me, These are the true saying of God. (V.9)

And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the FOWLS that flies in the midst of heaven come and gather yourself together unto the SUPPER of the Great God; that you may EAT the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. (Rev.1917-18)

We have the saint and the fowls that fly in midst (Air) of heaven, they are called unto the MARRIGE SUPPER to eat of those people. It is all about war, they will destroy them from mid air. It has to do with modern day plane! John described them as �bird in mid of heaven�. Plane has nothing to do with Muhammad (S) but it has to do in modern day war at the return of Jesus (S).

I will explain that later after I would have finish with revelation 13 and 17; then you will see how the history apply to rev. 19, isshallah.

tnc

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 12:09am
Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

I am not a Muslim but if I was I wouldn't touch the hadith.

Any person that trys to fulfill a prophecy from GOD is really, really st**id.  You don't chose to be an instrument in GOD's plan, it is His plan, not ours!!

Believer, he didn�t say, �he chooses� to be an instrument of God; He said: ��he had been chosen to serve as the instrument of the Lord��

In other words, he was chosen by God to serve as the instrument for him. Just like when Paul was supposingly chosen by Jesus (S) whom he never met nor see, to preach the Gospel (Good news of the kingdom of god) to the Gentiles!  Not forgetting, Jesus (S) already sends out his disciples to preach the Gospel (Good news of the Kingdom of God) to the Gentiles: And he said unto them (his disciples), Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel (Good News of the Kingdom of God) to every creature. Mark 16:15

11-And he said unto me (John), Thou must prophesy again before many people, and nations, and tongues, and kings. (Rev.10:11)

I�ve highlighted Clip:

Bush had reportedly said to the Palestinian foreign minister that he was on �a mission from God� in launching the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan and was receiving commands from the Lord.

There can be little doubt now that President Bush�s reason for launching the war in Iraq was, for him, fundamentally religious. He was driven by his belief that the attack on Saddam�s Iraq was the fulfilment of a Biblical prophesy in which he had been chosen to serve as the instrument of the Lord�

While a senior at Yale University George W. Bush was a member of the exclusive and secretive Skull & Bones society. His father, George H.W. Bush had also been a �Bonesman�, as indeed had his father. Skull & Bones� initiates are assigned or take on nicknames. And what was George Bush Senior�s nickname? �Magog�.

tnc
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 12:24am

So Daniel said in 8:23 �And in the later (which is now) of there Kingdom, when the transgressors (CRUSADERS) are come to the full, a KING OF FIERCE COUNTENANCE, and understanding dark sentences, shall standup.�

Daniel 8.24 His POWER shall be MIGHTY, but not by his own power (By the Power of U.N.): and he shall DISTROY WONDERFULLY, and shall PROSPER, and practice, and shall DISTROY the MIGHTY and the HOLY PEOPLE (MUSLIMS).

And by �PEACE� shall DESTROY MENY

And through his (FOREIGN) �POLICY� also he shall cause craft to prosper in �HIS LAND� (trough World Trade); and he shall magnify himself in his heart (Rev.18:7�I sit as a Queen, and am no widow, and shall see NO SORROW), and by "PEACE" shall DESTROY MENY He shall also stand up against the Prince of Peace; but he shall be broken without hand. Daniel 8:25

Who is calling for "PEACE" by the means of WAR? THE CRUSADERS! They fit the profile. 

And the beast�he is the eight�and goeth into PERDITION�V.14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and Lamb shall overcome them�.(Rev.17:11)

"Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the � man of lawlessness� is revealed, the man doomed to destruction" (2 Thess. 2:3 NLT).

PRINCE OF PEACE: �The Messiah� in his second coming in the last days to destroy their IMPERIAL KINGDOM. The same prophesy that mentioned in Rev.17 �THE BEAST AND TEN HORN� is mentioned in Daniel 7:7 and 7:23 The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon the earth, which shall be diverse from ALL  the KINGDOM, and shall DEVOUR the WHOLE EATRH, and tread it down, and break it to in pieces. (Which is Brittan then come the West: Rev.17:11eight which is of the seventh�)

The seventh king (Empire)  then evolve in the west as the eight king (Modern day Pagan�s Empire) and he will go into eternal damnation. Rev.17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Rev. 6:7-8  And when he had open the forth seal�a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the �forth part� of the earth (New world: the west ), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Daniel 7:24 (the eight)�he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue �THREE KINGS� (AFGAN, IRIQ and Somalia).

Daniel 7:25 And he shall SPEAK GREAT WORDSS against the Most High (ALLAH and ISLAM), and shall WEARE THE SAINTS (MUSLIMS) of the Most High, and �THINK TO CHANGE... (ISLAMIC) LAW:� �.

Daniel 7:26 But JUDGNENT SHALL SIT and they (Saints: Muslims) shall take away his dominion, to consume and destroy it unto the END

What JUDGMENT? Rev.14:6-7 �the everlasting Gospel��for the hour of the JUDGMENT is come�

Isaiah 42:4 He shall not fail nor be discourage, till he set have set JUDGMENT in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his LAW.

Qur�an 25:1 Blessed is He Who sent down the CRITERION (of JUDGMENT between right and wrong)�.

Jude 1:14-15 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15To execute JUDGMENT upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Daniel 7:27 And the kingdom and dominions, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole earth, shall be given to the SAINTS (MUSLIMS at the return of the Messiah (S)�) WHOSE KINGDOM IS AN EVERLASTING KINGDOM�

�at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear. Thou didst tresh the heathen in anger. Thou [Muhammad (S)] wentest forth for Salvation of thy people, even Salvation for the ANOINTED [Messiah Jesus (S): his second coming to establish Islam]; thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Se-lah. (Habak.3:11-13)

He [the Holy one from Mt. Paran (Arabia)] stood and measured the earth (universal message): he beheld and drove asunder the nations�His way are everlasting. (Habak.3:6)                                                                               Daniel 2:44 and in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a KINGDOM, WHICH SHALL NEVER DESTROY: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but BREAK IN PIECES and CONSUME ALL THESE KINGDOM, AND IT SHALL STAND FOR EVER.

Isaiah 29: 12-14 (WHEN THE UNLETTRED PROPHET COMES)�for the WISDOM OF THE WISE MAN SHALL PERISH�

Daniel 7:28 HITHERTO IS THE END OF THE MATTER�

tnc

Nazarene View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazarene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 6:12pm
assalaam alaikum everyone!

bro. tnc . been reading you posts and find them facinating thought. insight that must leave our christain friends speechless, or so it seems.
   so let me ask you something in their place. i posted some thoughts on Rev 17. in the opener. whats your view on this chapter, or my simple take on it.
   i agree on islam as the " church ". jesus himself says it's not his name and death. but his message and teachings that he brought us in life that will tell the true church from the false one. remember they asked "how shall we build your church? he replied " go tell the good news of the kingdom ".
leland

Edited by Nazarene - 28 May 2009 at 6:16pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 12:57am
Originally posted by Nazarene Nazarene wrote:

assalaam alaikum everyone!

bro. tnc . been reading you posts and find them facinating thought. insight that must leave our christain friends speechless, or so it seems.
   so let me ask you something in their place. i posted some thoughts on Rev 17. in the opener. whats your view on this chapter, or my simple take on it.
   i agree on islam as the " church ". jesus himself says it's not his name and death. but his message and teachings that he brought us in life that will tell the true church from the false one. remember they asked "how shall we build your church? he replied " go tell the good news of the kingdom ".
leland

Salaam!

Let us look at what Jesus (S) said about the kingdom of God (The coming of Islam) and you will see how revelation 17 falls in place.

Matthew13:24-30

24Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

25But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

That happens when Paul had the visit which he claimed that it was Jesus (S) whom he never met nor saw before: Acts 9:1-8

3And as he (Paul) journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

4And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

5And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

What Jesus (S) said? He said:  5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do. Acts 9:1-8   

Note: Paul never met Jesus (S) and he said: �he saw a light� and �heard a voice� and the voice claimed that: �he is Jesus�

What is most striking is the divine word the voice mentioned: �it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.� Acts 9:1-8 KJV. Is that a word from God�s mouth or the Devil?

What Jesus said? For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. Matthew24:5  

Then the message reinforce at the counsel of Nicaea Council 325 A.D. the new form of Christianity: http://www.islamtomorrow.com/bible/NicaeaCouncil325.htm

Jesus (S) continues Matthew13:24-30:

26But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

27So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

29But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Matthew13:36-44

36Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

37He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

What is the good seed that Jesus (S) sowed? It is the message of the coming of the Kingdom of God (Islam)!

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

You see that! The Devil Church is running parallel with the Kingdom of God (Islam). So we have two Churches now.

REVELATION17AND13

It is mentioned in the book of Rev.2:9I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

And in Rev3:9Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.�

As we understand the �fake Jews� was described as the �CHURCH OF SATAN�.  Now watch the connection with THE FALSE CHURCH AND BEAST 666

It is mentioned in Rev.17:3 �And I saw a WOMAN sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

I have established in Rev.12 that the woman mentioned there represents the church and the woman also represents a great city. Rev.17:18 �And the woman�is that Great City, which reigneth over the kings of the earth...�  But only this time the woman (the church that great city) is described as a �Great Whore� in Rev.17:1

in Rev.17:1-4 it stated: �And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

Rev.17:15 And he saith unto me, the waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Rev.17: 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Rev.17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Rev.17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:�

She is one that is married and has been false to her husband�s bed. In other words, the �church� is carrying the scripture but �false� to the true teaching of God and she sit on the scarlet coloured BEAST, �full of blasphemy�, having seven head and ten horn.

She is described as: �MISTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.�(Rev.17:5)

(Brackets added)

And the angel said: �And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountain, on which the woman (false church that great city) sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; but when he cometh, he must continue a short space.� (Rev.17:9-10)

The seven head are seven Great City, five has fallen and one exist (the Pagan Empire) at the time when this prophesy was revealed and the other is yet to come (Modern day Pagan Empire). The Pagans wage war against the Romans Christians (people of the Book) and defeat them, then Allah revealed to Muhammad (S) Q.30:2-4.

The Romans have been defeated. In the nearest land Syria Iraq Jordan, and Palestine), and they, after their defeat, will be victorious. Within three to nine years. The decision of the matter, before and after (these event) is only with Allah, (before the defeat of the Romans by the Persians, and after the defeat of the Persians by the Romans). And on that day, the believers (Muslim) will rejoice (at the victory given by Allah to the Romans against the Persian). (N.Q.30:2-4)

Although the message of Jesus (S) was tainted with Paul message he received from the supposed Jesus whom voice he only heard, Allah (S) still show favors to the people who follow the tainted message of Jesus (S) until the arrival of God Kingdom (Islam).

They were the Roman Christian (the people of the Book) and under Heracles defeated the Persian Empire in March 628. That was a blessing for the Muslim. Then the Romans reject the Message of the Qur�an (God�s Kingdom on earth), then Allah remove them from the light and place them into darkness, and then there were consume by Islam in 638 (Rapid expansion of Islam). Islam took Heracles by surprise: Survival, 565�717.After the Romans were defeated by the Muslims, there emerges a �new� Christianity: Pope Gregory the Great (590-604), he converted the Anglo-Saxon invaders of Great Britain to his new form of Christianity (Pagan Christianity) which later known as the Crusaders  [the seventh king (Empire)] then evolve in the west as the eight king (Modern day Pagan�s Empire) and he will go into eternal damnation.  And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (Rev.17:11)

Rev. 6:7-8  And when he had open the forth seal�a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the �forth part� of the earth (New world: the west ), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

And the ten horn which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet, but received power as king one hour with the beast. (Rev.17:12)

And the angel poured out his vail upon the great river of Euphrates; and the water (people, see Rev.17:15) thereof dried up (Iran and Iraq war), that the way of the (ten) kings of the East might be prepared. (Rev.16:12)  

And the ten horns (ten kings) which thou sawest upon the beast (Pagan Empire: world government), these shall hate the whore (false church that great city), and make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. (Rev.17:16)

That�s what will happen in our life time (shortly).

tnc

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 1:13am

BEASTS 666: REVELATION 13

And I (John) stood upon the sand of the sea (seaside), and saw a BEAST rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns�and upon his head the name of blasphemy. (Rev.13:1)

He will wage war from the sea: Aircraft carrier.

(Brackets added to explain)

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name (Allah), and his tabernacle (the Kingdom of God, Islam), and them that dwell in heaven. (Rev.13:6)

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints (Muslim), and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. (Rev.13:7)

The question is who is ruling the world now (having power over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations), invading country and dropping bomb at will in them without permission? I know the �West� and also �Israel� dropped �bombs� on Saddam�s nuclear site in the past and other Muslims countries, Lebanon and Syria what they did to them the other day.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship (obeyed) him� (Rev.13:8)

And the beast (Modern day Pagan Empire) which I saw was like unto a leopard (camouflage), and his feet were as the feet of a bear (his military strength), and his mouth as the mouth of a lion (when he speak the world will afraid): and the dragon (the seventh king: the Crusaders: British Empire, See exp. of Rev.12) gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. (Rev.13:2)

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (Rev.17:11)

�and all the world wondered after the beast. (Rev.13:3)

And there was given unto him a mouth (media) speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (Rev.13:5)

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and faith of the saints. (Rev.13:10)

And beheld another beast (Zionist movement: The fake Jews: Rev.2:9 ��I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.) coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb (Zionist Judaism and Zionist Christianity) and he spake as a dragon (Crusaders: claiming the holy land). And he exercised all the power of the first beast (Modern Day Pagan Empire) before him, and caused the earth and them which dwell therein to worship (obeyed) the first beast (M.D.P.E.)(Rev.13:11-12)

Zionist Judaism and Zionist Christianity: American Christian Fundamentalist Leader Calls For Global War), <http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article11065.htm>

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire (missile: 1967) come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles (technology) which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image (W.T.C) to the beast� (Rev.13:13-14)

Missile: 1967 LINK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War>

And there was given unto him a mouth (media) speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (Rev.13:5)

1967 + 42 years will take them into the year 2009 they will rein, and then they will fall.

And it mentioned in Rev.12:12 ��Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and the sea! For the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.� (Until 2009)

And he had power to give life (business and trade) unto the image (W.T.C.) of the beast (modern day Pagan Empire: the world Government), that the image (W.T.C.) of the beast should both (the traders and the world government) speak, and cause that many as would not worship (trade with) the image (W.T.C.) of the beast should be killed. (Rev.13:15)

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to received a mark (credit card) in their right hand, or in their forehead (identification: Social Security Number): And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark (credit card or Social Security Number), or the name (their kind) of the beast, or the number of his name. (Rev.13:16)

And the woman (false church)�is that Great City, which reigneth over the kings of the earth. (Rev.17:18)

Which Great City is �reigning� over the Kings of the earth at present?

These (ten kings) have one mind (believe) and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall over come them: for he is Lord of Lord, and king of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen and faithful. (Rev.17:13-14)

Lord of Lords is used metaphorically to indicate power. For example, Paul referred to the devil a �god� in 2nd Corinthians 4:4 �in their case the �god� of this world had blind the minds of the unbelievers��

And Lord said unto Moses, see I made thee a �god� to Pharaoh; and Aaron thy brother shall be thy Prophet. (Exodus 7:1)

The Lamb would not win the war, he shall overcome them.

For God hath put in their heart to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. (Rev.17:17).

And the ten horns (ten kings from the east) which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore (false church that great city), and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire, (Rev.17:16)

How 6 million People Were killed in CIA secret wars against third world countries: < http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4068.htm>

Eye in the sky: G.P.S, x-ray vision spy satellite. See this link: <http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=99053>

Assassination by Air, Terminator Planet: Launching the Drone Wars

By Tom Engelhardt < http://informationclearinghouse.info/article22377.htm>

See what other people have to say about the Beast 666:

Is it the Pope? Bible Prophecy, Next and Last Pope, USA Bible Prophecies, A New World Order: < http://worldslastchance.com/?gclid=CNDN55SK-YwCFSWQGgodYkBsDQ>

Link:   mark of beast 666 New World Order: <http://www.religion-cults.com/antichrist/mark.htm>

Link:  666-Mark of the Beast related studies : <http://www.greaterthings.com/Word-Number/666/index.html>

Link:  Global Freemasonry. com - This site is based on the works of Harun Yahya. <http://www.globalfreemasonry.com/articles_01.html>

Link:    Revelation 17 Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible http://mhc.biblecommenter.com/revelation/17.htm

Link:   Revelation 13 Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible <http://mhc.biblecommenter.com/revelation/13.htm>

tnc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic