IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New and learning  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New and learning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zayn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New and learning
    Posted: 19 April 2009 at 3:44pm
Hello everyone.... I  am going by Zayn here i am 21. i live in Indiana. I started dating a muslim man a few months ago. we know that it is a taboo but it just started as inncont talking and everntually it eveolved into more. i was raised catholic. i was baptised and confirmed. and since i cant say i have really been to church. my parents never forced me. well neways since i started talking to him i started reading more about islam to better educate myself (i dont want to be ingorant toward it) since i have started reading i have become more and more intersted. the more i read the more it seems right. there are alot of questions we both have. he was raised muslim. his parents do not know. his parents would want us married of course and dont get me wrong i would. but like i said there are so many questions we both have and i am still learning so far it does seem right for me. i will be floating through the forums learning what i can. and i also hope to find someone  who can help me as well.
Danty View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2009 at 8:50am
Hi Zayn! Welcome to this forum. The people that I have come acrossed here are very nice. Anytime you need to talk, you can pm me. I don't mind. Peace and have a great day!
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said "Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it.Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished." (IMAM BUKHARI)
Zayn View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zayn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2009 at 11:16pm
thank you so much i do appriciate it and thank you for the welcome
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2009 at 6:39am
Hello Zayn

Welcome to Islamicity .

Do let us know your questions. We have good panel of members. Just post your questions,insha Allah, you shall get them answered. Who knows your questions may be a source of acquiring  more knowledge for we readers as well.

Wish you a very happy stay, Zayn Smile

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2009 at 10:01am
Hello Zayn,
Welcome to the forum.  We all are here for each other and we all have the same thing in common, WE are still learning.
It is so nice to meet you and i hope to keep in touch.
WelcomeSmile
Zaharah
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
Zayn View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zayn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2009 at 10:51am
thank you both so much there are alot of questions i have but i dont seem to have the time ever to ask haha.... i work so much.. i poped on to look at something.. i have to leave for work soon... tonight though i will get back on and write out some of my questions
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 4:46am
Salams,Zayn. Welcome to ICF!.                           Marriage is best,and Allah Knows Best let Him be your Guide.May Allah guide your decisions.May Allah accept your intentions.

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 30 April 2009 at 4:48am
kralice View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kralice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2009 at 8:12am
hi Zayn

I am new to the forum and I have recently become muslim.

Like you I too have a Muslim partner & began learnıng more about Islam from hım & then later by investigating for myself.

I never had any intentions to become muslim and certainly wouldn't have even contemplated ıt for appearancces sake.

We have been together just over 3 years and just thıs week I became muslim. It wasn't something I could rush ın to ıt took me a long time to be sure. I needed to be totally comfortable with my new life before I could enter Islam. 

Hope you enjoy the same fabulous adventure of dıscovery as I have -Inşallah

Kralice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic