IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

-

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2009 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by Nur_Ilahi Nur_Ilahi wrote:

Well Nur,
  Explain to me then if they haven't written any books on the contents of the Dead Sea Scrolls, Then how can you say " However it confirms what was written in the Quran."   if there is no books written on them where did you get your secret inside information on the contents of the dead sea scrolls.......

Salome, did you not read the article that I posted on the Dead Sea Scrolls?  

Do you know why the Pope or the Church nor the Jewish Synagogue ever tried to compile it as evidence of the truth of their so-called Holy Scriptures?

I will tell you why. In the Pesher Text found in the Dead Sea caves, it was prophesied that Jesus would not be killed or crucified instead the Wicked Priest that was Judas who would be the one crucified and tortured due to his betrayal. Imagine if this Dead Sea Scrolls were to be published word by word and published and distributed freely to the whole world. What would happen to Christianity and Judaism?  I believe majority would be enraged with the Pope and the Church for lying to them all these years.

Did not that confirmed the Quran that said  - 4:156-159 "That they rejected Faith; That they uttered against Mary A grave false charge;  That they said (in boast):  'We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary, The Messenger of Allah.'  But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.�

Why NUR do you not ever answer my question when I ask you one ?
  I asked you " ."   if there is no books written on them where did you get your secret inside information on the contents of the dead sea scrolls.......

Why is it you have to be so snotty about things , why do you need to emit superiority over Christians ?  Obvious you need to study up on the religions of the world and step outside your sheltered world and see there are other people in this world and that the entire world DOES  NOT revolve around you or your opinions..... basically all you give is your opinion ( not necessarily fact )
   so again when did you read the dead sea scrolls, if not why do you believe everything you read, there are more then one source in this world..... again that is how radicals are made......

Salome
May you have the hindsight to know where you've been
the foresight to know where you're going
and the insight to know when you're going too far.
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 6:31pm
Nur - I have mentioned before on this forum that the Dead Sea scrolls themselves can be seen at different exhibitions.

There are translations of the writings.

John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 6:39pm
believer writes:
Yes the 100% human Jesus had a Father, and why wouldn�t the WORD of GOD return to GOD."

And who was Jesus' father according to you?

Hasan

Edited by honeto - 12 May 2009 at 8:12am
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 8:09am
Originally posted by Salome Salome wrote:

Originally posted by honeto honeto wrote:

believer writes:
honeto- why can the Holy Bible be translated into every language of the world and people still understand the message?

I don't think so, because most of those who even approached me preaching the Bible did not know more than what they have been told by their so and so. They only live by memorizing some phrases to keep them going. When I ask them a basic question about what they are preaching, they say, come to the Bible study, we are just giving the information we are told to deliver. Many did not know that the mother tongue of Jesus, whom they refer as 'Lord' was in fact Aramiac.

And, whenever a verse rally goes agaisnt their belief, as there are many, it all of a sudden is said to have hidden meanings other than what it appears to be saying. For example the one that says: hate you brother, or the one that says that I am returning to my God and your God. Or why call me good, there is only ONe that is good, it is God.
I have been in some 'bible studies' where pastor selects what each one will read, and guess which ones he will choose? So don't give me that my friend and besides you only have tanslations from translations of what we now know as the Bible, no original Bible, as there isn't such a thing to go back to in case! The compilation first took place a few centuries after Jesus. So who are we decieving here?

Hasan

Hasan

Bible studies are just the beginning of learning the bible, if you just sit back and listen to what someone else is saying to you that's when radicals develop.
     The Bible and the Qu'ran are ment to be studied,  that is why before I read my Bible I pray for God to give me his wisdom and knowledge while I read. I pray for God to open my eyes, to see new things ( and I also read some of the things I love to read, like the love story " The Song Of Solomon " ).

Yes I know Jesus spoke Aramaic, but did you know there were two Jesus's in the Bible ?   (Jesus is Greek ) Joshua is Hebrew-   YaHWe- shua is YaHWeH - Jesus is Lord....

Salome

Jouberar,
did you know that Jesus has a Lord and a God? to whom he worshipped and prayed like I do. Did you know that Jesus of himself could not do a thing, only what God helped him to do. Did you know that Jesus was sent by His and my God. Did you know that Jesus returned to his God and my God.
My friend, first logic has to establish before we fall into a half sleep submission. If you fall into a half sleep before figuring out the way in the dark, you are bound to fall on your face.
That is what God want us to do, establish our belief through concious witnessing of the truth.
I have said this before on this forum, I had never thought that Bible would contradict within itself until I start to read and know it. Now that I have known it. I can of a surety, based on my own homework can without doubt say that it contain things that cannot be from God, because they contradict the rest of it.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 8:21am
honeto- are you the father of your words?  Do your words come from your thoughts and directive?  Do your words act on their own accord? 

Now I realize that in some sad cases of mental illness this analogy can't be used.  Talking healthy normal people here!!

GOD is the Father of His WORD
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 6:26pm
no habla espa�ol amigo,  can you say what you said in English, " God is Father of His word"Thumbs%20Down
So I am fathering what I speak?Wacko This is too much, I need a break! 
Gracias!

Edited by honeto - 13 May 2009 at 6:28pm

hat2010 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hat2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2009 at 4:10am
-

Edited by Jamal Morelli - 18 June 2009 at 12:33pm
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2009 at 6:06am
Jamal- Popes are human.  I am not Catholic so I do not believe he is infallible.

Here is an example that shows even clerics are sinful and at times misunderstand their faith.

Family killed in name of honour

SHAHDADKOT: Three persons including a woman and a child were killed in the name of honour by a group of armed men in a village near the Sanjar Bhatti Police Station, Shahdadkot district on Tuesday.

Two people, Abdul Rasheed Junejo and his 3-year-old son Rashid, were killed by a group of armed men led by Imam Bux Brohi.

According to the police report, the accused also shot and killed Junejo�s wife.

Police have arrested the accused, Imam Bux Brohi, and Abdullah Brohi for their involvement in the murders.

Honour killing is the murder of a family or clan member by one or more fellow family members, where the murderers and potentially the wider community believe the victim to have brought dishonour upon the family, clan, or community. app

John 3
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic