IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why a corrupt Bible is a problem for Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why a corrupt Bible is a problem for Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 35>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Mansoor_ali View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mansoor_ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 11:32am

To JOUBERAR

Misquoting%20Jesus:%20The%20Story%20Behind%20Who%20Changed%20the%20Bible%20and%20Why

Visit: �Misquoting Jesus: The Story Behind Who Changed The Bible and Why� from Prof. Bart Ehrman (New Testament scholar)
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 9:22pm
Jourerar,
niether I ever post someone else's work or research as a proof nor do I take anyone else's. So if you have a proof about the Quran with your own study, post it in appropriate topic not here, and I will take a wack at it. What I wrote above is relative to the topic and a proven fact. You seem to agree with that, and that's it.
Let us move on, so we can take on other issues.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

JOUBERAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOUBERAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2010 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by honeto honeto wrote:

Jouberar,
it was the Bible that was kept away from common man. Only the priests were the ones that had access to it. It was read and interpreted to common man by the priest. This was one of the main reason for Christians to form Protestant denominations.
In Islam, however, there was no such control to this day. Quran has been available to anyone who wants to read and understand it. It is the Final word of God for mankind and any that seek and benefit from it have that chance.
Hasan

Are you talking about the jewis priests or Roman Catholic priest in ancient times they hide away a lot of scriptures from the parish and the local community and thus prohibited them from reading or hearing the truth of the bible.
Please Hassan do not try and convince me that the Quran is the word of God may be Muhammad's but realy it is  not GOD'S word go and read this attach Pdf file.

honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2010 at 7:05pm
Jouberar,
it was the Bible that was kept away from common man. Only the priests were the ones that had access to it. It was read and interpreted to common man by the priest. This was one of the main reason for Christians to form Protestant denominations.
In Islam, however, there was no such control to this day. Quran has been available to anyone who wants to read and understand it. It is the Final word of God for mankind and any that seek and benefit from it have that chance.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

JOUBERAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOUBERAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2010 at 8:02am
Originally posted by Mansoor_ali Mansoor_ali wrote:

Originally posted by JOUBERAR JOUBERAR wrote:

This was the first revelation according to THE encyclopedias the 96 sura that was supposed to be the first book in the Quran, and the Quran was revealed to Muhammad by a angel and not like all the Prophets direct from God.
HOW DO THE AUTHOR PLACE THE FIRST BOOK IN 96 TH SURA.

Muhammad himself described: "Then he took me and squeezed me vehemently and then let me go and repeated the order 'Recite.' 'I cannot recite' said I, and once again he squeezed me and let me 'til I was exhausted. Then he said, 'Recite.' I said, 'I cannot recite.' He squeezed me for a third time and then let me go and said:

Arabic Text: بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Translation: In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

Arabic Text: اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ
Translation: Read: In the name of thy Lord Who createth Quran: 96:1

Arabic Text: خَلَقَ الْإِنسَانَ مِنْ عَلَقٍ
Translation: Createth man from a clot. Quran: 96:2

Arabic Text: اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الْأَكْرَمُ
Translation: Read: And thy Lord is the Most Bounteous, Quran: 96:3

Arabic Text: الَّذِي عَلَّمَ بِالْقَلَمِ
Translation: Who teacheth by the pen, Quran: 96:4

Arabic Text: عَلَّمَ الْإِنسَانَ مَا لَمْ يَعْلَمْ
Translation: Teacheth man that which he knew not. Quran: 96:5

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad's_first_revelation
www.ispi-usa.org/muhammad/muhammad8.html

Yes i agree.but i am saying that first complete Surah was Surah Al-Fatiha which was revealed to Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him).

Nodoubt that first ayat(verses) which were revealed to Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) were first five verses of Surah 96.

But at that time not the entire Surah 96 was revealed.

Visit:Isaiah's vision: He foretold the story of "Surah 96:Al-alak" that is in the Noble Quran about Muhammad:

Isaiah in the Bible foretold the story of "Surah 96:Al-alak" in the Noble Quran which happened to Muhammad and never happened to any other Prophet.  It is the story where the Angel Gabriel repeatedly commands the Prophet to read, and the Prophet (i.e. Muhammad) repeatedly replies "I can't read".

Further:God send message through angel Gabril or he directly talk with Prophet but still message is from him.

THIS THEN IT MUST STILL BE SEALED AND NOBODY ALLOWED TO READ THE QURAN IS DIRECT CONTRAST WITH THE BIBLE.

Isa 29:11 Now his message is like a sealed letter to you. Some of you say, "We can't read it, because it's sealed."

Isa 29:12 Others say, "We can't read it, because we don't know how to read."

IF YOU READ A BIT FURTHER YOU WILL SEE GOD TALK ABOUT JACOB'S DESCENDANTS AND NOT ISHMAEL'S DESCENDANTS. 

Isa 29:22 The LORD who rescued Abraham has this to say about Jacob's descendants: "They will no longer be ashamed and disgraced

Edited by JOUBERAR - 25 April 2010 at 9:28am
swordofallah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swordofallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2010 at 8:48pm

Assalamu Alaikum,

well my friend it is not my job to Question ALLAH,s Ability.

And it is not 1967 anymore and it could happen between now and the latest year 2048.

So Many more things could change. MANY THINGS !!!

Such as Russia fighting the United states !And when Russia Attacks they will Attack from the North trying to recapture oil rich Alaska 1st.

it,s hard to teach things on a scholars level to those that have glanced over the bible once in there life.

it,s simply to much to fathom or digest at once.
i have followed the words back to thee original language and meanings.

you will probably laugh but i am going to tell you anyway.

the story of Jacob & Esau in the bible, = jacob is the United States Today .. esau is Russia ,

you will need a strong s concordance start by taking the word esau back to i cant remember off hand if it was hebrew or greek but you will find the root word = RUSS

these people have turned into Nations. !

peace     sword of Allah

Mansoor_ali View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mansoor_ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2010 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by JOUBERAR JOUBERAR wrote:

This was the first revelation according to THE encyclopedias the 96 sura that was supposed to be the first book in the Quran, and the Quran was revealed to Muhammad by a angel and not like all the Prophets direct from God.
HOW DO THE AUTHOR PLACE THE FIRST BOOK IN 96 TH SURA.

Muhammad himself described: "Then he took me and squeezed me vehemently and then let me go and repeated the order 'Recite.' 'I cannot recite' said I, and once again he squeezed me and let me 'til I was exhausted. Then he said, 'Recite.' I said, 'I cannot recite.' He squeezed me for a third time and then let me go and said:

Arabic Text: بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Translation: In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

Arabic Text: اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ
Translation: Read: In the name of thy Lord Who createth Quran: 96:1

Arabic Text: خَلَقَ الْإِنسَانَ مِنْ عَلَقٍ
Translation: Createth man from a clot. Quran: 96:2

Arabic Text: اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الْأَكْرَمُ
Translation: Read: And thy Lord is the Most Bounteous, Quran: 96:3

Arabic Text: الَّذِي عَلَّمَ بِالْقَلَمِ
Translation: Who teacheth by the pen, Quran: 96:4

Arabic Text: عَلَّمَ الْإِنسَانَ مَا لَمْ يَعْلَمْ
Translation: Teacheth man that which he knew not. Quran: 96:5

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad's_first_revelation
www.ispi-usa.org/muhammad/muhammad8.html

Yes i agree.but i am saying that first complete Surah was Surah Al-Fatiha which was revealed to Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him).

Nodoubt that first ayat(verses) which were revealed to Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) were first five verses of Surah 96.

But at that time not the entire Surah 96 was revealed.

Visit:Isaiah's vision: He foretold the story of "Surah 96:Al-alak" that is in the Noble Quran about Muhammad:

Isaiah in the Bible foretold the story of "Surah 96:Al-alak" in the Noble Quran which happened to Muhammad and never happened to any other Prophet.  It is the story where the Angel Gabriel repeatedly commands the Prophet to read, and the Prophet (i.e. Muhammad) repeatedly replies "I can't read".

Further:God send message through angel Gabril or he directly talk with Prophet but still message is from him.

JOUBERAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOUBERAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2010 at 6:38am
Originally posted by swordofallah swordofallah wrote:

Assalamu laikum,

Douggg ,

Yes everything you said just now..

That,s what im referring to it,s in the bible.

but the mountainous region that was referred to is whats called today the ( golan heights)

Israels military advantage point will be given to them.

because of the river that runs through it from the sea of gallilea Israel will determine that that would seperate the two of them Palestine / israel

then comes a great drought that will empty the sea river there.

and tanks from all over the middle east will come Down on Them ,

at once Israel will be taken between now and the year 2048 ( via the parable of the fig tree time~line)

And i really dont think it will take that long

everything that Israels doing now thats mean is only God giving them enough rope to Hang Themselves.

Ive seen your math on the parable of the Fig tree we Should talk about that sometime, on a later date.

SWORD OF ALLAH ,

Hey my friend the whole Arab nation could not even take Isreal in the six day war, Isreal defeat the whole Arab nation with a small army, why will they wait for for a river to dry up if there is enough bridges for the tanks to drive over,jet fighters and missiles, in the six day war a brigade of tanks could not defeat the Isrealy forces, so what plan of action wil they have next waiting for Iran to produce a nuclear bom to wipe Isreal off the face of the earth.

"The Six Day War". The Arabs call it the "1967 War" or an-Naksah (The Setback). It has been said that for Israel this war was a question of sheer survival; for the Arabs it was one of credibility.

Look such a big force could not even take over Isreal in its infant years for a war that lasted only six days , the Isrealies chrushed them in six days, a short time for Arabs to be defeated what was wrong why did they not resume after the big setback all they have done is talk , talk we will wait for the next time.

Who started the war guess?

�May 7, 1967 -On April 7,1967, Syrians shelled EinGev(NYT)

�May 17, 1967 -PLO pledged to "keep sending commandos into [Israel]" (NYT)

�May 21, 1967 -Egyptian Soldiers in Sinai Desert (NYT)�May 19, 1967 -Egypt Accused of Using Poison Gas in Yemen (L.A. Times)�May 19, 1967 -UAR Deploys Forces Along Israel Border (NYT)�May 20, 1967 -U.N. Troops leave Middle East at Egyptian request (NYT)�May 22, 1967 -PLO to step up attacks in Israel; Cairo calls up 10,000 reserves; Iraq to send aid against Israel (NYT)�May 23, 1967 -Egypt close Gulf of Aqabato Israel

Edited by JOUBERAR - 05 April 2010 at 6:40am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 35>
  Share Topic