IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is Ihsan? Let's discuss....  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is Ihsan? Let's discuss....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2009 at 8:53am
Alhamdulillah i recently listned live Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad Naqshbandi Bian when he was in Lahore. Soul refreshing.
Never Give up
Nur_Ilahi View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nur_Ilahi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2009 at 9:17pm
Salam alaikum Ya Savant.

You are indeed very lucky to meet someone like Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad Naqshbandi Bian. In my case I only met the mureed of the Shaikh. furthermore was not from my country but the neigbouring one. Before Our dear Shaikh died that was more than 20 years ago, he told his mureeds, that whoever wants to learn this 'ilm or knowledge, please do not hesitate to teach because time is running out - meaning the end is too near. Those who are lucky and persevere InshaAllah will gain something, while those who do not, will not lose anything.

Ilahi Anta Maksudi, Wa Redhaka Mathlubi - Oh Allah, You are my destination, Your Pleasure is my Intention.
Nur_Ilahi View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nur_Ilahi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2009 at 9:33pm
One of the greatest Sufi Master in Islamic History was ABDUL QADIR JAILANI. His silsilah (family root/tree) were from Our Dear Prophet himself.

"al-Hasanii al-Husainii -
"The descendant of both al-Hasan and al-Husain, the grandsons of the Prophet (Allaah bless him and give him peace)." To quote the Turkish author, Shaikh Muzaffer Ozak Efendi (may Allaah bestow His mercy upon him):  "The lineage of Shaikh 'Abd al-Qaadir is known as the Chain of Gold, since both his parents were descendants of the Messenger (Allaah bless him and give him peace).  His noble father, 'Abdullaah, traced his descent by way of Imaam Hasan, while his revered mother, Umm al-Khair, traced hers through Imaam Husain."

http://www.al-baz.com/shaikhabdalqadir/about/about2/about2.html

An excerpt from his book Futuh-Al-Ghaib -

Step out of your own self and keep your distance from it. Practice detachment from your possessiveness, and surrender everything to Allah. Become His doorman at the door of your heart, obeying His command by admitting those He instructs you to admit, and respecting His prohibition by shutting out those He instructs you to turn away, so that you do not let passion back into your heart once it has been evicted. Passion is expelled from the heart by resistance to it and refusal to follow its urges, whatever the circumstances, while compliance and acquiescence allow it to gain entry. So do not exert any will apart from His will, for anything else is your own desire, and that is the Vale of Folly, where death and destruction await you, and falling from His sight and becoming secluded from Him. Always keep His commandments, always respect His prohibitions, and always submit to what He has decreed. Do not associate Him with any part of His creation. Your will, your passions and your carnal appetites all belong to His creation, so refrain from indulging any of them lest you become a polytheist. Allah (Exalted is He) has said:

Whoever hopes to meet his Lord, let him do righteous work, and make none sharer in the worship due unto his Lord. (18:110)

http://www.al-baz.com/shaikhabdalqadir/Books_and_Text_of_Wisdom/Futuh_al-Ghaib/7-Futuh_al-Ghaib/7-futuh_al-ghaib.htm

Ilahi Anta Maksudi, Wa Redhaka Mathlubi - Oh Allah, You are my destination, Your Pleasure is my Intention.
abosait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abosait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2009 at 1:41am
Originally posted by Nur_Ilahi Nur_Ilahi wrote:

............. Perhaps you have never ever come across this silsilah Tariqah Naqshabandi who came directly from Abu Bakar AsSidiq...............
Over the years many deviant movements have arisen in the Muslim world bent on corrupting the teachings of Islaam and thereby mislead the Muslims. One of the most dangerous of the contemporary movements is the group known as the Naqshbandi Tariqat.

The greatest danger of this group lies in the fact that they, while wearing the cloak of Islam, are striving to destroy it from within, in a vain attempt to extinguish the light of Islam and divert the Muslims from the reality of the religion.

The simple method we have adopted in exposing the group�s deviant beliefs is to quote what Allah (subhaanahu wa ta`aalaa) says in the Qur'an and what His truthful Messenger Muhammad (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) has said in the authentic Ahadith, and then to quote the group�s beliefs or position vis-a-vis the same issue, taken from their own publications printed by �Arafat Publishing House�, and where necessary commented upon.

1. THE ISLAMIC BELIEF: Allah is the Only Truth

Allah (subhaanahu wa ta`aalaa) says in the Qur'an -

"That is because Allah - He is the Truth and it is He who gives life to dead." (Qur'an, Chapter 22, Verse 6)

THE NAQSHBANDI BELIEF: Aba Yazid al-Bistami is the Truth

On page 15 of the book �The Naqshbandi Way� it reads -

"Whoever recites this Ayah even a single time will attain a high rank and a great position, � he will get what the Prophets and saints could not get, and will arrive at the stage of Aba Yazid al-Bistami, the Imam of the order who said: "I am the Truth (al-Haqq)."

The above statement �I am the Truth� - is a clear example of Shirk (association) in the aspect of the Names and Attributes of Allah, since Al-Haqq in the definite form, is one of Allah�s unique attributes and is not shared by any created being or thing unless preceded by the prefix `Abd meaning "Slave of" or "Servant of". (In fact the Mystic al-Hallaaj was publicly executed as an apostate for daring to openly claim divinity in his infamous pronouncement "Anal-Haqq"- I am the Truth.)

2. THE ISLAMIC BELIEF: None shares with the command of Allah

"Verily, His (Allah�s) command, when He intends a thing, is only that he says to it, "Be! And it is!" - (Chapter 36, Verse 82); and in another place in the Qur'an, Allah says =

"They have no protector other than Him (Allah); nor does He share His command with any person whatsoever." - (18:26)

THE NAQSHBANDI BELIEF: Sheikh shares with the command of Allah

On page 33 of the book �Mercy Oceans - Part 1�, it reads "The Power of the wali is such that he only needs to say Kun (be) and that will be."

The above is another example of Shirk (association) in the aspect of the Lordship of Allah, since the Islamic principle of the Lordship of Allah states that no created being can share in God�s attributes and infinite qualities, and any attempt to give the Divine attributes to creation is referred to as Shirk (association), the antithesis of Tawheed (singling out Allah alone for worship).

3. THE ISLAMIC BELIEF: None could attain the Rank of the Prophets or their Companions

The Prophet Muhammad (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) has said in a well known Hadith that,

"The best of people are those living in my generation, and then those who will follow them, and then those who will follow the latter�" (Saheeh Bukhaaree, Vol 5, Hadith #3, Arabic-English Trans.)

THE NAQSHBANDI BELIEF: Certain people could attain a Rank higher than the Prophets and their Companions.

On page 1 of the book �The Naqshbandi Way� it reads,

"Our master the Sheikh says that a person who manages to act on these principles in our times will achieve what earlier generations did not achieve � he who attains an exalted stage and a great rank, such a rank which the Prophets themselves and the companions were unable to attain."

On page 4 of the book �the Naqshbandi Way� it reads,

"Especially those who hold to the Prophet�s Sunnah, will attain special stations that weren�t opened to earlier people - not even to the Prophet�s companions.

The deviant claim of attaining the rank which the Prophets could not is a major deception of the Naqshbandiya as any Muslim with even the basic knowledge of Islaam will confirm. As regards the companions (May Allah be pleased with them all), the Prophet (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) in a hadith narrated by Anas bin Maalik (RadhiAllahu Anhu) said - "After me, you will see others given preference to you, so be patient till you meet me." (Sahih Bukhari, Vol 5., Hadith #137, Arabic-English Trans.)

He (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) also said in reference to his Companions (May Allah be pleased with them all),

"For by Him in Whose hand is my soul, if you were to spend the like of 'Uhud or of the mountains in gold, you would not reach their actions." (Sahih Bukhaaree)

4. THE ISLAMIC BELIEF: Allah is above the heavens

"Do you feel secure, that He (Allah), who is above the heavens, will not cause the earth to sink with you." (Qur'an, Chapter 67, Verse 16).

And in a long Hadith found in Sahih Muslim, it is narrated that the companion Mu`awiyah ibn al-Hakam, (RadhiAllahu Anhu) slapped his servant girl who used to tend his sheep, and as a result when to the Prophet (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) and asked what should be done as an atonement for having slapped her.

The Prophet (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) replied, "Bring her to me"
so Mu`awiyah brought her to the Prophet (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam).
The Prophet (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) then asked her, "Where is Allah?" and she replied "Above the Sky"
then the Prophet (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam ) asked her,
"Who am I?" and she replied, "You are Allah�s Messenger",
so the Prophet (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) said,
"Free her, for verily she is a true believer." (Sahih Muslim, Vol 1, Hadith #1094, English Translation)

THE NAQSHBANDI BELIEF: Allah is Everywhere

On page 13 of the book Haqiqat ul Haqqani it reads,

"Allah Almighty is everywhere but specially in the Baitullaah as He has Himself called it the house of Allah. For it to be called the house of the Lord, the Lord of the house must be in it."

The concept of Allah being everywhere is not Islaamic as the above Qur'anic Ayah and the authentic hadith confirm. Indeed if Allah was everywhere then there would be no need for the Prophet (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) to go up through the seven skies on the night of Mi`raaj to meet Allah - he would have been in the direct presence of Allah in his very own house.

5. THE ISLAMIC BELIEF: None has the knowledge of the Last Day except Allah

Allah (subhaanahu wa ta`aalaa) says in the Qur'an,

"Verily the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone)." (31:34)

And according to the well known Hadith, where Angel Jibreel (`alaihis salaam) came in the guise of man, we quote the part of the Hadith that is relevant to our matter, after asking about Islaam, Imaan and Ihsaan, Angel Jibreel (`alaihis salaam) asks Prophet Muhammad (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) "then tell me about the hour (meaning the last day)", the Prophet Muhammad (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) replied, "The one questioned about it knows no better than the questioner." (Sahih Muslim, vol 1, Hadith #4, English Translation)

THE NAQSHBANDI BELIEF: Sheikh has the knowledge of the Last Day.

In the beginning of page 19 of the book �Mercy Oceans - part one�, it reads -

"These signs have been given us indication that the Last Day is coming is nearly exactly now �we shall witness that great event within two years."

The above book (Mercy Oceans) was published in 1987 and it I almost nine years since its publication, but the last day is still not witnessed. How could it be when indeed Allah has clearly stated in the Qur'an,

"Say None in the heavens and the earth knows the unseen except Allah." (Qur'an, Chapter 27, Verse 65)

6. THE ISLAMIC BELIEF: Believers and disbelievers are not equal.

"the likeness of the two parties (disbelievers and believers) is as the blind and the deaf and the seer and the hearer. Are they equal when compared? Will you not then take heed?" (Qur'an, Chapter 11, Verse 24)

THE NAQSHBANDI BELIEF: Believers and disbelievers are equal

On page 12 of the book �the Naqshbandi Way�, it reads ,

"Allah does not distinguish between the non-believer and the faasiq (wrong doer) or between a believer and a Muslim. In fact they are all equal to him."

Furthermore, on page 16 of the same book it reads, "Allah does not distinguish between a kaafir or a hypocrite or between a saint and a Prophet."

7. THE ISLAMIC BELIEF: No intermediary between Allah and Man

"And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them in knowledge), I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me." (Qur'an, Chapter 2, Verse 186)

THE NAQSHBANDI BELIEF: Sheikh is intermediary between Allah and Man

On page 23 of the book Haqiqat ul Haqqani it reads,

"If there wasn�t Mowlana Sheikh Nazim between us and Seyyidina Mahdi (Alai), or between us and the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Sal), or between us and Allah Almighty, no one would be able to reach to Divine knowledge� this is because Mowlana Sheikh Nazim is the intermediary between us and these stations."

[It should be known that the practice and belief of having an intermediary between man and God is a pagan practice, borrowed directly from other religions like Christianity which believes the Pastor or the church priest to be an intermediary between man and God and hence confession of one�s sins is done to them and not directly to God.

8. THE ISLAMIC BELIEF: No spokesman between Allah and Man on the Day of Judgment.

Adi bin Hatim (radhiAllahu `anhu) reported that the Messenger (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) said,

"There is none of you but his Lord will certainly talk to with him without any Spokesman between him and his Lord."

(Sunan Ibn Maajah, Vol 1, Hadith #185, English Translation)

THE NAQSHBANDI BELIEF: Sheikh will be a spokesman between Man and Allah on the Day of Judgment

On page 11 of the book Haqiqat ul Haqqani it reads,

"When a person takes Bayyat from Mowlana, Mowlana will be with that person. Even until he reaches in front of Allah Almighty will Mowlana be with him, when Allah Almighty questions this person Mowlana shall answer all questions instead of him."

9. THE ISLAMIC BELIEF: (For anything to happen) it is only what Allah wills

Once a companion of the Prophet (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) concluded his statement to the Prophet (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) with the phrase "It is what Allah wills and you will." The Prophet (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) immediately corrected him saying - �Are you making me an equal with Allah? Say it is what Allah alone wills.� (Collected by Ahmad - Arabic)

THE NAQSHBANDI BELIEF: It is what Allah and the saint wills.

On page 23 of the book "Quthub us Sailan" which is written by the local head of the group, it reads

"One morning in the newspapers, I read that the wakf board had taken over the Dewatagaha Mosque seeking the chief trustee at the time, chairman of the welfare committee and chief trustee, M.I.M. Shaukat came to my place a couple of days later to find out what he could do in that matter as chief trustee, I told him that if it was the will of Allah and the saint, well nothing could be done on his part."

10. THE ISLAMIC BELIEF: Allah is in charge of creation.

"And Allah is a Wakil (Guardian) over all things." (Qur'an, Chapter 11, Verse 12)

And in another place, Allah (subhaanahu wa ta`aalaa) says,

"He (Allah) arranges (every) affair from the heavens to the earth." (Qur'an, Chapter 32, Verse 3)

THE NAQSHBANDI BELIEF: Sheikh is in charge of creation

On page 15 of the book �Haqiqat ul Haqqani� it reads,

"Every thing that you know of is under the spiritual control of the Sultan al Awliya, he is the one who is in charge of all mankind in this universe, he is also in charge of all the world of Jinns and Angels."

Again the above belief is one of Shirk (association) in the aspect of the Lordship of Allah, as has been explained before.

11. THE ISLAMIC BELIEF: None can change a bad situation except Allah

"And if Allah touches you with harm, none can remove it but He�" (Qur'an, Chapter 6, verse 17)

THE NAQSHBANDI BELIEF: Sheikh can change a bad situation.

On page 26 of the book �Haqiqat ul Haqqani� in the 2nd paragraph it reads,

"If a bad situation is to come to a mureed of his, Sheikh has the power to change it."

12. THE ISLAMIC BELIEF: None can make anyone enter paradise or save from hell, except Allah.

The Prophet Muhammad (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) said in an authentic Hadith -

"O People of Quraysh, secure deliverance from Allah (by doing good deeds). I cannot help you at all against Allah. O sons of Abdul-Muttalib, I cannot help you at all against Allah; O (my uncle) Abbas ibn Abdul-Muttalib, O (my aunt) Safeeyah, I cannot help you at all against Allah; O Faatimah, daughter of Muhammad, ask me whatever you like, but I have nothing which can help you against Allah."

(Sahih Muslim, Vol 1, Hadith #402, English Translation)

THE NAQSHBANDI BELIEF: Sheikh can make one enter paradise and save one from hell.

On page 30 of the book Haqiqat ul Haqqani, in the 3rd paragraph, it reads -

"Sheikh will not allow any of his mureeds to enter hell, � Sheikh Nazim will make all the followers to enter into this paradise."

13. THE ISLAMIC BELIEF: The Angel of death will take the soul of the dying.

Allah (Subhaanahu wa ta`aalaa) says in the Qur'an,

"Say the Angel of death, who is set over you, will take your souls, then you shall be brought to your Lord." (Qur'an, 32:11)

THE NAQSHBANDI BELIEF: Sheikh will take the soul of the dying

On page 35 of the book �Haqiqat ul Haqqani� under the heading �No questioning in the grave�, it reads -

"As for anyone who is related to Mowlana Sheikh Nazim as a mureed, the Angel of Death Israel (Alai) will have nothing to do with him, the soul of this mureed at the time of his death will be taken by Mowlana Sheikh Nazim, he shall look at the mureed and immediately the soul of that mureed will leave his body. There is nothing for either the Angel of death or for the Angels of the grave to do with the mureeds of Sheikh Nazim."

14. THE ISLAMIC BELIEF: No hidden knowledge in Islaam, everything is given in the Qur'an and Sunnah.

The Prophet Muhammad (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) said in an authentic hadith -

"I have not left anything which Allah ordered you with, except that I have ordered you with it, nor anything that Allah forbade you, except that I forbade you from it." (Sahih, al-Baihaqee 7:76, Arabic)

THE NAQSHBANDI BELIEF: Sheikh has hidden knowledge.

In spite of the above clear hadith, the deviant Naqshbandi claim that there is �secret knowledge� with the Sheikh, for example on page 60-61 of the book �Haqiqat ul Haqqani� in the 3rd paragraph it reads -

"Vast amounts of hidden knowledge have been communicated to his mureeds by Mowlana Sheikh Nazim in this manner. Questions by these mureeds regarding day to day life, or questions relating to religion � and also many other subjects have been answered by Mowlana Sheikh Nazim. When this type of communication has been granted to a mureed, he no longer needs to resort to books to further his knowledge."

15. THE ISLAMIC BELIEF: When Allah loves a person�

The Messenger of Allah (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) said as narrated by Abu Huraira (radhiAllahu `anhu) that,

"�Allah said�the most beloved things with which my slave comes nearer to Me, is with what I have enjoined upon him, and my slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performing Nawafil (praying or doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) till I love him, so I become his sense of hearing with which he hears, and his sense of sight with which he sees, and his hand with which he grips�"

(Sahih Bukhari, Vol 8, Hadith 509, Arabic - English Trans)

[The above hadith should not be misinterpreted by the reader. What it simply means is as has been explained by the Scholars of Hadith is that, when Allah becomes his sense of hearing means the servant will only hear Halaal speech and will keep away from hearing forbidden speech. And regarding sight, then it means he will only see that which is permissible to see and keep away from seeing that which is Haraam and in the case of the hands then it means he will only touch and use his hands in that which is Halaal and will refrain from touching and doing Haraam with it.]

THE NAQSHBANDI BELIEF: Directly contradicts the above hadith.

On page 62 of the book �Haqiqat ul Haqqani� in the last paragraph it reads,

"Certain of the mureeds of Mowlana Sheikh Nazim experience that Mowlana appears within them, when this happens, they are no longer conscious of themselves as themselves, they lose their identity and are conscious of themselves as their Sheikh. They see through Mowlana�s eyes when they look, they hear through Mowlana�s ears when they hear, and they speak Mowlana�s words when they speak.."

15a THE NAQSHBANDI BELIEF: Sheikh can be in any place at the same time.

On page 33 of the book �Haqiqat ul Haqqani� it reads,

"Mowlana Sheikh Nazim can also be present in his shape and body in several places at the same time."

Also on page 65 of the same book it reads in the 2nd paragraph,

"Sometimes, mureeds have been transported to other countries and places. For example, they may be transported in a moment to London�some are known to have visited Mecca, Medina, London and Baghdad in moments by the power and the grace of Sheikh Nazim."

THE ISLAMIC POSITION on the above Naqshbandi position

In a Hadith, the Prophet Muhammad (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) said,

"There are three types of Jinn, one type flies through the air�" (Transmitted by al-Haakim, Tabaraani and al-Baihaqi, Arabic)

And Allah says in the Qur'an,

"And verily, there were men among mankind who took shelter with the masculine among the jinns, but they (jinns) increased them (mankind) in sin and disbelief." (Qur'an, 72:6)

15b THE NAQSHBANDI BELIEF: Sheikh has two faces.

On page 21 of the book �Haqiqat ul Haqqani� in the first paragraph describing Sheikh Nazim, it reads

"He (Sheikh) now has a face towards the creatures and a face towards Allah Almighty, therefore he is with Allah Almighty all the time!"

THE ISLAMIC POSITION on the above Naqshbandi belief

The Prophet Muhammad (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) rightly said, as reported by the companion Abu Huraira (radhiAllahu `anhu) who said that Allah�s Messenger (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) said,

"The worst amongst the people is the double faced one."

(Sahih Muslim, vol 4, Hadith #6300 - English Translation)

Also, the companion Ammaar (radhiAllahu `anhu) reported the Prophet (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) as saying,

"He who is two faced in this world, will have two tongues of fire on the day of resurrection."

(Sunan Abu Dawud, Vol 3, Hadith #4855 - English Translation)

Edited by abosait - 12 April 2009 at 9:44am
savant View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2009 at 9:24pm

Walaikum Sallam, Nur

I want to share below good book;

http://www.manaqshbandi.net/data/downloads/books/hte.pdf
Never Give up
Nur_Ilahi View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nur_Ilahi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2009 at 7:49am
Originally posted by savant savant wrote:

Walaikum Sallam, Nur

I want to share below good book;

http://www.manaqshbandi.net/data/downloads/books/hte.pdf

Thank you Savant.

I will certainly look into it.

Salam
Nur_Ilahi View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nur_Ilahi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2009 at 7:56am
Abosait.

You only cut and paste something that you have no real experience before.

Have you ever prayed alongside these people, whose weeping really moves you even if you have never reached their level?

Have you ever salam (touch their hands after prayers) and feel their vibrations transmitting to you and feel their deep taqwa?

Have you ever went to one of their houses - a bungalow on top of a hill = and yet what you sense in them is not pride or arrogance but deep humility?

If you have not, then you cannot say anything about Sufism.
abosait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abosait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2009 at 8:07pm

Abosait.
You only cut and paste something that you have no real experience before.

My post, (if you read you will come to know that) contains
  • quotes from what Allah (subhaanahu wa ta`aalaa) says in the Qur'an and what His truthful Messenger Muhammad (sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam) has said in the authentic Ahadith, 
  • compared with quotes from the Naqshbandi group�s beliefs or position vis-a-vis the same issue, taken from their own publications printed by �Arafat Publishing House�, and where necessary, commented upon.

Have you ever prayed alongside these people, whose weeping really moves you even if you have never reached their level?

Why are they weeping ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic