IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Where Islam & Christian Agree and Differ  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhere Islam & Christian Agree and Differ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 64>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
JOUBERAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 11:27am
Originally posted by BMZ BMZ wrote:

Originally posted by JOUBERAR JOUBERAR wrote:

Originally posted by Shasta'sAunt Shasta'sAunt wrote:

Originally posted by JOUBERAR JOUBERAR wrote:

Originally posted by Shasta'sAunt Shasta'sAunt wrote:

"What I am talking about have got nothing to do with Martin Luther statements please do not held others hostage for a apology to rectify the contradictions in the Quran."   

When you actually post something from The Quran we will address it.

Well then address it no muslim could ever answer this why have you got a anti-Christ if you do not believe  in Christ I want you to give me a clear answer not an excuse.

Perhaps you can answer why you felt it necessary to falsify verses from The Quran?

I HAVE TAKEN THE VERSES EXACTLY AS IT IS OUT OF THE QURAN IF IT IS FALSE THEN THE QURAN IS ALSO CORRUPT.
ABDULLAH YUSF ALI.
MUHAMMAD HABBIB SHAKIR.
MUHAMMAD PICKTHAL
MOSHIN KAHN.
THEY ARE ALL BASICALLY  THE SAME OR NOT.

We know when you misreport. Next time, we will do a translation for you.

We have no such thing known as an Approved Translation or an Approved Version, etc.

Regarding your comment
Quote Well then address it no muslim could ever answer this why have you got a anti-Christ if you do not believe in Christ I want you to give me a clear answer not an excuse.
, I would like to add that we have no Christ in Islam and thus we do not have an anti-Christ. We do not need one.

We do have the son of Mary, who was sent as a prophet, a messiah to the Jews and that is what he simply was. A man, whom one could call a prophet, a reformer or a teacher. Nothing more.

Neither the Jews nor the Muslims are waiting for any anti-Christ.

By the way, it is my personal belief that the biblical Jesus was his own anti-Christ, looking at the gospels. See how he ruined himself!  LOL

BMZ

Jesus was he only a Messiah for Jews or the whole world and then you denie Jesus is the Christ and second you do not know your own religion thats why you denie that in Islam there is no anti-christ Dajjal then muslims in your eyes talk a lot of nonsense about Dajjal.
Doo-bop View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 9:41am
Originally posted by BMZ BMZ wrote:

Originally posted by Doo-bop Doo-bop wrote:

"If they are sitting next to each other, clearly they are two distinct persons. See the pickle that trinity is in? Tongue"

BMZ - we are the ones who are saying that the Godhead comprises distinct persons.....

I know, Doo-bop.

Therefore, Doo-bop, you should not declare that there is one God. That is only the business of the Jews and us, Muslims.

Instead, you should say that there is only one Godhead, which contains three 'Gods'. LOL

Wasn't the LORD serious when making the statement in integrity, "There is no God Beside Me"? Did the LORD ever hint of a  "Godhead" Himself in the Jewish Scriptures, to the Prophets and to His people of yore?

BMZ

No, we say only one God, not three.  And the fact that the Son sits at God's right hand does not mean that he is not God.  Indeed the fact that he is Son means he must be God. 

When your son takes a seat next to you, yourself being man, at your right hand, is he not also man?  Or did you beget a son of a different species to yourself?  I think you will find he is a different person to you, but not of a different species

Indeed, there is not God beside God.  That is why we don't believe in Allah, etc.
"Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world" - John the Baptizer (John 1:29)
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 5:49am

"If they are sitting next to each other, clearly they are two distinct persons. See the pickle that trinity is in? Tongue"

BMZ - we are the ones who are saying that the Godhead comprises distinct persons.....

Doo-bop,

A question: Does the Holy Spirit of Christianity sit on the left hand of God?

BMZ
Shasta's Aunt: "Well, there's the difference you see. The Bible was written by man about God, The Quran was revealed to man by God."
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 3:57am

I know, Doo-bop.

Therefore, Doo-bop, you should not declare that there is one God. That is only the business of the Jews and us, Muslims.

Instead, you should say that there is only one Godhead, which contains three 'Gods'. LOL

Wasn't the LORD serious when making the statement in integrity, "There is no God Beside Me"? Did the LORD ever hint of a  "Godhead" Himself in the Jewish Scriptures, to the Prophets and to His people of yore?

BMZ

Edited by BMZ - 25 May 2009 at 5:46am
Shasta's Aunt: "Well, there's the difference you see. The Bible was written by man about God, The Quran was revealed to man by God."
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 4:45pm
"I think you have your religions confused. Muslims don't celebrate ancient pagan rituals in the guise of religious holidays. Muslims don't eat the body and drink the blood of God. Muslims don't burn candles, kiss crosses, or pray to saints for miracles. Muslims have never made a man into God or made God into a man."

To many Christians it does appear that you do follow the ritual of circumambulating the Kaaba, kissing the stone and throwing the rocks at the pillars.

The Easter egg symbolizes- new life.  A symbol that i like much better is the lowly catepillar [man without GOD] that is transformed to a new beautiful butterfly [man with GOD].
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Doo-bop View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 3:01pm

"Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world" - John the Baptizer (John 1:29)
Doo-bop View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 2:58pm
[QUOTE=Shasta'sAunt]

"Disprove what?"
- Well, anything I've said...

"Muslims don't celebrate ancient pagan rituals in the guise of religious holidays." 
-----you circumambulate (a pre-Muhammad thing, I believe) and bow down towards the kabbah, an ancient house of Arabian idols (no evidence that it was ever anything else). 

"Muslims don't eat the body and drink the blood of God. Muslims don't burn candles, kiss crosses, or pray to saints for miracles."-----some christians sadly go in for some of this, but don't forget that muslims kiss a stone (!)  and, yes, muslims do venerate saints, having seen them do it with my own eyes in the shrine in Multan ----btw, what's wrong with burning candles?  what do muslims do when the bijili goes off? sit in the dark?

"Muslims have never made a man into God or made God into a man." -------neither have christians 

"What ARE all those Easter eggs symbolic of????"--------no idea, but it was fun as a kid to paint them up, roll them down a slope till the shell cracked, and then eat them......

And yes, I did prove to you that the Bible teaches that the Lord Jesus is God.  Still waiting for a coherent response......

All in all, another very poor effort, Auntie.......

Edited by Doo-bop - 24 May 2009 at 6:31pm
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 4:20am

Shasta's - I don't know how many times you've been told this.  Christians believe in one God.  No partners.  But God is triune, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  When the Son was made flesh and became man, he worshipped his Father as God, being man.  And yet he never could not be God.  If you think this is illogical, then too bad.  We don't care what you think about it. 

No verse from the Holy Scriptures you have ever quoted in any thread disproves anything I've ever said. 

Christians do not break the commandment, but muslims do, having converted an ancient Arabian idol into the one true God, as they call him now

Wrong, Doo-bop!

Christians do say that there is only one God but that is just a cover-up to remain in line with the two fiercely monotheistic people, the Jews and the Muslims.

The problem is obvious. First, Jesus from his own mouth never spoke about a triune God. Second, You have Jesus sitting on the right hand side of God. So there are clearly two, who are sitting next to each other. Can you deny this?

If they are sitting next to each other, clearly they are two distinct persons. See the pickle that trinity is in? Tongue

Now, a question: When was the 'Holy Spirit' created and by who? As far as the Jews are concerned, the Holy Spirit is God's own Power or Force but does not exist as a separate entity.

By the way, there was no idol by the name Allah in the pagan Mecca.

Cheers
BMZ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 64>
  Share Topic