IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bored Wife  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bored Wife

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:14am
salaam anisha,hope your feeling better now.you know when you feel like this remember all us here for you sis,if you can make dua to allah that he increases your deen inshallah,now go and make yourself a cup of tea and give your self a break, then think of ways to make your time go by,and go back to the masjid try making some friends there.
aisha
Anisah85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anisah85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:18am

Salaam allakaum  Amana_ali yeah  i do you know it was funny my husband was seriosly trying to make me go out he was like " anisah Im giving you moeny go get some overgarments, go out to dinner with your mother" well I decided to go to a class tomorrow inshallah hey and i didnt cry once today

Anisah

Anisah85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anisah85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:23am

Salam alakaum aisha how are you? well thankyou I feel alot better from getting so many response from all of the sistas on here, yall all help me a whole lot Im still shock how better i feel. Well girl thats excatly what im going to do make some tea and ill probaly study on taweed i never got to finish that. Salam alakaum sis you have a peaceful day inshallah

Anisah

Anisah85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anisah85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:29am

Salam alakaum Ummziba well thankyou for responding and yeah you know I alawys wanted to help the elder but you knoiw what i really want to do thats owning my own daycare inshallah my husband says when we move I can get it. So I think I am going to do some type of volunteer once again thankyou it means alot to me.  

Anisah

aisha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:32am
ok know the time differents is funny my day is nearly over nowand yours is just beginning
aisha
Anisah85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anisah85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:36am

Hey rose well I just want to say that even thow i feel better i still want to think about why i feel this way and resolve it. And yeah your right everyone does get bored. My husband works, but a muslim wife should not run out when there husband comes home, he wants to cuddle with you and talk about his day, and pluse muslim woman should not go out after magrib which is the fourth prayer of the day.

But thankyou for responding Anisah

Anisah85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anisah85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:37am
 Aisha Where you from Im from phildadelphia pa its 2:47 here
aisha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:42am
all the way in england!im a english rose blahhhhh!
aisha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic