IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bored Wife  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bored Wife

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anisah85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bored Wife
    Posted: 08 July 2005 at 4:23pm

Hello everyone well this is my first profile and its based on how i truley feel right now. Ok my name is Anisah, Im 20 yaers old, and I been married for a year and 5 months. Inshallah a good marriage, I love my husband for the sake of allah and just for who he is. I have no kids, I want some, but inshallah Im still making dua to have them.

Ok now you got to know me better, now my peoblem. I am so bored at home, I have no sistas to talk to. My family are cafas but they arent that close to me. Latley ok forget latley try for at least 5 months, I been crying and depressed. I dont blame my husband he trys his best to make me feel better. My eman has been increasing and decreasing going back and forth. I geuss thats from being away from the ummah, I do study but i get so bored that i stop, I started to think maybe if i had a job then i would not be bored, but that would push me even father from allah Subhanna watallah because my eman has decreased again.

I just now stop crying i got a headache, I dont even know what to do anymore, i got to the point that i dont even want to go to the masjid anymore i know awful huh. I know i type alot i just had to get my feeling out somehow. I do tell my husband how i feel but i kinda dont want to because i feel like i bring him down and thats just bad.

Please can someone give me advice i truley need it       

kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 11:05pm
Why can't you get a job? Allah never said you couldn't have a job. Why would having a job push you away from God?

Seems to me being bored and depressed and, consequently,  self-centrered means you are only thinking about yourself and not God.

Go look for a job - you are young, you need to be active. Make some new friends, speak to your Imam, visit a doctor about your depression - GO GET SOME HELP!

Sitting around crying all day will get you nowehere.

Good luck and I'm sorry you are so unhappy. FInd someone to talk with and get some support.

Kim...
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 6:22am

Assalamu alaikum Sister Anisah,

Please ignore the "advice" of Sandra.  This person is full of hate and is trying to turn you away from Allah.

I hope you are feeling better soon.  Have you considered doing some volunteer work in your community?  Helping other people can make one feel so much better about themselves and it please Allah as well.  Try looking into volunteer opportunities at your masjid (if there is one near you), or a children's centre or old people's home, or even a community youth group.

Never give up hope.  Do pray sincerely to Allah, He does answer prayers.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
Rose View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 9:32am

Al Salam 3olaikom

Hello  Anisah,

Hope your feeling better. I don't see why you cry, everyone gets bored. And if you believe in Allah(swt) you should not do this to yourself. Think things well over and see why you feel like that. What does your husband work? You should  go out after her comes home from work "you live in the US". There should be tons of things to do. What are your hobbies? When I get bored I take a walk or go to the mall.... Allah(swt) doesn't say to burry yourself in home just because you might loose His belief. If you have good iman in Him then why the worry?

If you still feel the same way then talk it your husband and I know you will find an answer some where....

hope to hear from you

salams

A thorn defends the rose,harming only those who would steal the blossom
Anisah85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anisah85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 10:43am

Before I give out replys to current people I want to say thankyou all for responding believe it or not, well Im shock my self I feel better from reading everyones reponse so thankyou truley thankyou!

Anisah 

amna_ali View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amna_ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 10:50am

Asslamualikum

Alhumdolillah,You are feeling better now. Inshallah soon you'll come out of it. Just keep strong faith in Allah.
All the best

MA salaam

Kind words and the covering of faults are better than charity followed by injury. God is free of all wants and He is most forebearing. (Al baqra: 263)
Anisah85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anisah85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:00am

Ok, hi kim how are you? fine I hope I hate to say it, because when you said from being bored and depressed, Im putting Allah before me, in a way your right because I would not feel this way if I believe what allah says.

And yeah I could get a job but i know how i am. Im not the type of person who can focus on two things at once. I say that because if Im trying to increase my eman then me looking for a job and start working will not help.

Your right I am young I should be more active inshallah Allah will guide me but thankyou for responding

Anisah.   

Anisah85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anisah85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:08am

Well hello Ms sandra ummm... where do I start. Ok first before anything, everything I do is for allah. Why? Because my only purpose in life is to worship god, and that should be for every one, he is the person that put you here and shoot he made this world and can take you out of it, so why wouldnt i want to worship him.

Im not sure about how much you know on islam but I will be glad to tell you what i know. I say that because you dont understand why muslims do everything for allah but thankyou for responding.

Anisah  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic