IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - London  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

London

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: London
    Posted: 07 July 2005 at 8:19am

Assalamu alaikum,

I feel so sad and so sick at the events in London today.  Who are these "so called Muslims" who have stolen our beautiful religion, twisted the words of the Qur'an and made a mockery of everything we stand for?

Why does there seem to be so many "so called Muslims" willing to commit acts of terror and murder civilians wontonly?  Who teaches these mindless puppets to "think" this way?  Who encourages them to act in such completely un-Islamic ways?

I am outraged that yet another "so called Muslim group" has commited yet another atrocity against civilians and done so yet again in the name of Islam. 

Why do we Muslims allow "so called Muslims" to think and act in such a disgusting manner.  Why are not the 1.(whatever it is) billion Muslims not screaming at the tops of their voices that this is wrong, this is not Islam, these are not Muslims?

May Allah have Mercy on the souls of those who were murdered in London today.  May Allah have Mercy on us all.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
aisha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 10:12am
because maybe just maybe its not muslims doing this there is alot of money about and mr bush yet again is near
aisha
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 11:59am

Originally posted by aisha aisha wrote:

because maybe just maybe its not muslims doing this there is alot of money about and mr bush yet again is near

i agree....

Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 12:02pm

I'm sure they are not Muslims.... I seriously doubt that they even qualify to be called humans.....

Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 12:08pm

That is interesting since there is an Islamic group that has claimed responsibility but they do not know if it really was that group or someone else.

Lameese

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 12:33pm
Is there anyone who read the tafseers of Surah Elephant?...very  clearly fitting to 9/11....i suggest everyone to read and think on it...
amna_ali View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amna_ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 12:34pm

Asslamualaikum

It is really very sad. Every individual who has kind heart can feel the intensity of the situation. Why to kill innocent people? 

God knows better what the motive behind blaming Muslims? Every effort is being made to label Muslims as Terrorist.

In our country there were terrorist attacks. There were killing in the mosques,shrine. And all these activities were labelled as sectarianism... Unbelievable.  First of all how a true muslim can dare to kill an innocent soul and then killing in a Mosque!!!A true muslim cant do this.(What to say about a traitor???) 

Its all plotting against muslim Ummah.

MAy Allah give us Hidayet. MAY allah keep us under His protection.

MA Salaam

Kind words and the covering of faults are better than charity followed by injury. God is free of all wants and He is most forebearing. (Al baqra: 263)
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by amna_ali amna_ali wrote:

Asslamualaikum

Every effort is being made to label Muslims as Terrorist.

Its all plotting against muslim Ummah.

I can assure you Amna, today in Britain, despite the attrocities in London, there is absolutely NO effort to label Muslims as terrorists. Don't allow yourself to be fooled into thinking otherwise.

Whoever did this didn't care in the slightest about the religion of those unfortunate enough to be travelling on the tube trains that were bombed.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic