IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Resettlement of Palestinians?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Resettlement of Palestinians?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

Originally posted by seekshidayath seekshidayath wrote:

I pray for an other Hitler to chop these Jews Angry

Allah forgive you; what a very inappropriate statement.

Abuayisha....... Read this if you have time........thn think what Allah would doWink
http://www.iamthewitness.com/books/Jack.Bernstein/The.Life.of.an.American.Jew.in.Racist.Marxist.Israel.htm

In the U.S., if anyone complains of police brutality or misconduct, there is an investigation, but not in Israel. The person registering a complaint can expect police reprisal in the form of a beating. Besides being denied decent housing and decent employment because I was married to a Sephardic Jewess, I was the target of racial slurs. Several times I was even attacked by Ashkenazi Jews because I had married a Sephardic Jewess. Other American Ashkenazi who had gone to Israel and married Sephardic Jewesses received the same treatment as I. Because Sephardic Jews are victims of the racist practices against them, I had often heard, in Israel, a Sephardic Jew tell a European Ashkenazi Jew, "Hitler didn't kill enough of you ******s"( Haramis).

Please read the next paragraph carefully.

I was born in the United States, attended public schools, worked in various parts of the U.S. and served 2 years in the U.S. Army. Not even once was I persecuted or had racist remarks made to me because I was a Jew. It is ironic that once in Israel, the so-called "Paradise for all Jews," I, a Jew suffered because of racism.

The Zionist controlled news-media in America has kept from the American people the news that Israel is intensely racist. Most Ashkenazi Jews in America are not aware of the racism in Israel. Even those Jews who have visited Israel are not aware because they are carefully kept from witnessing racist incidents.

Edited by Sign*Reader - 04 January 2009 at 3:54pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 3:57pm

A few million people spread across a world community would not require vacating any one place.  Many Palestinians already have family members in America, Europe and other Middle East countries.  Let us give them the financial and legal ability to join them.

Who would be "us"?
Is it us or USWink

Would you mind elaborating?

Edited by Sign*Reader - 04 January 2009 at 3:58pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Nazarene View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazarene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 5:01pm

The Palestinian people, some five million plus, who live under apartheid/occupation in Israel/Palestine, and enduring wretched conditions, loss of life and bleak futures, should in my opinion, be granted an offer of resettlement by the international community.  A fund for housing, training and employment in the country of their choice; European Union, America, Arab Gulf States, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon or other such countries willing to participate.  Certainly large numbers of Palestinians will not desire to leave, but given a proper (offer of full citizenship) and generously funded relocation program, I think most would desire peace and security over an unsustainable situation they now presently live.  What do you think?

some 14 years ago here in the states the african american leaders staged a peacefull MILLION MAN MARCH upon washington d.c.
  how about a peacefull 5 BILLION MAN MARCH upon jerusalem
peace
leland

Edited by Nazarene - 04 January 2009 at 5:03pm
love for all conquers all
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Abuayisha....... Read this if you have time........thn think what Allah would doWink
http://www.iamthewitness.com/books/Jack.Bernstein/The.Life.of.an.American.Jew.in.Racist.Marxist.Israel.htm

In the U.S., if anyone complains of police brutality or misconduct, there is an investigation, but not in Israel. The person registering a complaint can expect police reprisal in the form of a beating. Besides being denied decent housing and decent employment because I was married to a Sephardic Jewess, I was the target of racial slurs. Several times I was even attacked by Ashkenazi Jews because I had married a Sephardic Jewess. Other American Ashkenazi who had gone to Israel and married Sephardic Jewesses received the same treatment as I. Because Sephardic Jews are victims of the racist practices against them, I had often heard, in Israel, a Sephardic Jew tell a European Ashkenazi Jew, "Hitler didn't kill enough of you ******s"( Haramis).

Please read the next paragraph carefully.

I was born in the United States, attended public schools, worked in various parts of the U.S. and served 2 years in the U.S. Army. Not even once was I persecuted or had racist remarks made to me because I was a Jew. It is ironic that once in Israel, the so-called "Paradise for all Jews," I, a Jew suffered because of racism.

The Zionist controlled news-media in America has kept from the American people the news that Israel is intensely racist. Most Ashkenazi Jews in America are not aware of the racism in Israel. Even those Jews who have visited Israel are not aware because they are carefully kept from witnessing racist incidents.

I fail to understand how what Jews do to each other has to do with a Muslim wishing another holocaust on the Jews.

I am confused, didn't The prophet Mohammed say that the Muslims are the best of people? Shouldn't we be acting that way?
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 6:11pm

Originally posted by nothing nothing wrote:

America has plenty of space and plenty of money, and I see no problem for them to vacate one state for the future Palestinian state that is capable to house at least 10 million people.

A few million people spread across a world community would not require vacating any one place.  Many Palestinians already have family members in America, Europe and other Middle East countries.  Let us give them the financial and legal ability to join them.

I don't like Europe for this bussiness. I want to do the trade with America itself.

Everyone must bear the responsibilities for their actions and I will encourage America to do just that. I will encourage them to act that will please their God. Serving God is not cheap, and there won't be any short cut in it and still look cute.  

State for State, vacating the land for vacate land.
If they fail to do this than they better be able to produce proof beyond the shadow of doubt for the source that cause all of this dogma - is indeed something that is worthy to follow.

Edited by nothing - 04 January 2009 at 6:12pm
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 6:12pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Abuayisha, i did not understand, why is it inappropriate.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Hyposonic View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyposonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 6:29pm

Seekshidayath,

Your innocent ignorance is laughable. You made a comment wishing someone [another Hitler] to �chop the Jews.� Abuayisha was correcting you, as your comments were highly inappropriate given the fact that I�m sure there are Jewish persons who are apolitical and want nothing but peace. I�m sorry but personally I don�t buy into that �all muslims are innocent� [although not in those exact words but the frame at which comments here have been made] argument. If Hamas [assuming they abide by the Islamic law] shoots rockets into another country there are repercussions and unfortunately the innocents on both sides has to pay. Hamas is not helping the people knowing that Israel having superior firepower and Palestine being a tight enclave full of people continually fight and vice versa.
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 6:50pm
"Hamas is not helping the people knowing that Israel having superior firepower and Palestine being a tight enclave full of people continually fight and vice versa."

What would you have them do? Starve to death or die from lack of medical supplies or water?

When the Germans rounded up the Jews and put them in the ghettos in Warsaw, etc... and refused them food, water, medical supplies, the Jews fought back. The Jews fought back by firing rockets, shooting, anyway they could. 

What is the difference here? Seriously, what is the difference?  That this holocaust is taking longer? Kill 6 million Jews in five years and it's an atrocity. Kill 6 million Palestinians in 45 years and it's self-defense?
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic