IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mark of the beast?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mark of the beast?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mark of the beast?
    Posted: 15 January 2009 at 2:50am
As Salamu Alaikum

LOL LOL. - MARK OF THE BEAST

Edited by seekshidayath - 15 January 2009 at 2:54am
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2009 at 1:20am
Ussalaamoalaikum Brothers
OK the sign of the hour is that I have found Beast and that belong to new POTUS

Obama's 'Beast' of a car revealed

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7829475.stm

Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2009 at 9:52pm
As Salamu Alaikum

Adam, earlier, i thought it was good. But i came to know that there's nothing good or bad. We are just to take it as a prophecy, as the hadith says. We believe that there's going to be an emergence of beast before doomsday - Its a sign of Hour.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Adam192 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam192 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2009 at 1:49pm
The beast is definitely bad, correct?

Adam
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 10:35pm
Hope you got the answer from the post above of "Mark of the beast" and how Islam relates it.

Brother Seekshidayath, does the Quran say that some beasts are not going to be effected even by the word of God?

And, is it possible that we are faced with some such beast, here and now? Beasts who glee at the Palestinian plight and throw shahada at us as if it wasn't created by their country's crimes against humanity of these past few decades.

We must starve such psychopathic beats of our attention.

Edited by Whisper - 11 January 2009 at 10:56pm
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 9:55pm
Perhaps you did not go thru my last post at page 4.

What do you understand by "declining day" - Can u kindly share it.

TruthRealm View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruthRealm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by seekshidayath seekshidayath wrote:

Hope you got the answer from the post above of "Mark of the beast" and how Islam relates it.

Glad to know that you are reading Qur'an. Cud you let us know, which chapter or the ayaat {verse} are you reading these days ?

Thanks, I did get some good information from it. Is that in the Quran or where?

I'm reading around about in the Quran. Looking for the part where it talks about the earth being round. Do you know where that is?

I just read about The Declining Day...

"I swear by the declining day that perdition shall be the lot of man, except for those who have faith and do good works; who exhort each other to justice and to fortitude."  Surah 103:1-3

Edited by TruthRealm - 11 January 2009 at 7:11pm
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by TruthRealm TruthRealm wrote:

[

Quote If you are REALLY interested in learning about Islam and what most Muslims believe, then read the Quran.

I am not interested in learning about Islam in this thread, except in how it relates to the subject matter, "Mark of the Beast".

But I am reading the Qur'an.

[/QUOTE]

Glad to know that you are reading Qur'an. Cud you let us know, which chapter or the ayaat {verse} are you reading these days ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic