IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > GREEN Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Drugs active ingrediants, hrbs and foods  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Drugs active ingrediants, hrbs and foods

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tariq abu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drugs active ingrediants, hrbs and foods
    Posted: 20 December 2008 at 12:44pm
Here is a difficult subject..It has been causing me some difficulty and input is welcomed..

What is a food and what is a drug.?? In order to become anti drug you must first understand what is a drug...
I think this is the difficult part where many have problems at...

In order to solve this problem a came up with my own guidelines to determine what is good for us and what is bad.....
The key to solving this equation is the Active Ingredients..

How many AI's does a product have...?? The more AI's and the less nutrients a products has the more chance of it that it becomes a drug and less a food item...

Are all active ingredients unnatural??? If not then the only thing that wold solve this problem would be scientific studies proving what AI's are good and which ones have proved to be caused of harms......

Please share your thoughts on this topic
Also please share your opinions on why you all think that cannabis is in the same category as alcohol when studies indicate otherwise...

Tariq abu View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tariq abu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 10:06am
As far as studies show there is nothing that shows whether cannabis  is harmful to the health....

I would need to know whether cannabis alters the mind or not..as alcohol indeed does..

Neakey View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Satan
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neakey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2022 at 10:50am
This sounds pretty interesting, but I still want to clarify with you what about cannabinoids? However, the cannabis market is developing and there are now many quite effective cbd products that help improve various aspects of human life.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic