IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I NEED A MOSLIM NON ARAB WIFE  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I NEED A MOSLIM NON ARAB WIFE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote givara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I NEED A MOSLIM NON ARAB WIFE
    Posted: 01 July 2005 at 1:21pm
alsalam alaikom wa rahmato allah wa barakatoh
iam a 31 single moslim male from egypt and iam not very sociable with girls here coz they r so trivial and not serious in life enough to give the right specification for the expected husband AND THEY R NOT CLEAR OR DIRECT ENOUGH AND LIKES TO GO ON CIRCLES AND NOT DIRECT AND I HATE THAT I LIKE TO BE CLEAR AND DIRECT AND TOTALLY HONEST
(IAM TALKING ABOUT THOSE I MET AT WORK OR IN MY TIGHT CIRCLE )
AND I PREFERE TO KNOW A GIRL WHO IS MOSLIM BUT FROM ANY OTHER PLACE AND BREFERABLY FROM WESTERN PLACE
SO CAN U HELP ME PLS. U MAY CONTACT ME AT : [email protected] OR AT
AYMANABDELAZIZ73@ HOTMAIL
PLS . IF U CAN HELP ME OR GUIDE ME   TELL ME COZ I FEEL VERY LONELY AND I NEED TO MARRY SOON I FEEL IAM AGING SO FAST
Knowledge01 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knowledge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 2:49pm

As Salam Alaikum brother,

The best thing to do is make du'ah to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and ask him to provide you with a pious wife.  Insha' Allah, you will, when Allah decides, be provided with a wife to share your love with.

syrianblue3y3s View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syrianblue3y3s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2005 at 1:46pm

Salam.

I think the best thing to do is not to dwell on it maybe allah has inteded u not to marry. And yes i see what u mean about arab women for i am an arab women and i to like honesty but u are going about this all the wrong way. Tell ur mother that u want to get married yes u are 31 but the only one that knows u very well is ur mother. She will help u and in the mean time make Dua'. Inshallah u will find someone and if not may allah have set u a wonderful life ahead of u. The more u think and search the more love will run. One day u will find the girl and know it is right if it is meant to be . Rember this there is 3 things u can not plan. Birth,death, and marriage. These things cannot be planned no matter how hard u try. It might end up bad. Living single  and happy, is better then being married and miserabe. And western girls have been influenced by the meseah so there hearts arnt that true. I am living in the us and i see everyday arab women calling them selfs muslim and dress like they are american. Inshallah u will find the right one.

salam.

muslim sister

Temi View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Temi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by syrianblue3y3s syrianblue3y3s wrote:

And western girls have been influenced by the meseah so there hearts arnt that true. I am living in the us and i see everyday arab women calling them selfs muslim and dress like they are american. Inshallah u will find the right one.

So, how can u judge that their hearts aren't true? Is it because they're not wearing Burka?

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 5:20am
Originally posted by syrianblue3y3s syrianblue3y3s wrote:

And western girls have been influenced by the meseah so there hearts arnt that true.

Oh please!

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 5:56pm
When will humans get beyond their incompetence when it comes to choosing their life partners? I understand cultural preference but why non-Arab? Why a preference? As long as she is faithful to you and herself and she can uphold the Islamic duties as a wife why does it matter? BTW Syrian yo have no idea of what Western women are. Because you live in the U.S? PAAAAHLEZE I know Arab women of Syrian culture now whom prior to my reverting to Islam I had sexual relations with and they were from strict families LOL!!! Not like this is braggging but save your judgement that is why I mentioned that
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 7:05am

It's his choice.

Love knows no boundaries thou.

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 7:09am

Originally posted by givara givara wrote:

alsalam alaikom wa rahmato allah wa barakatoh
iam a 31 single moslim male from egypt and iam not very sociable with girls here coz they r so trivial and not serious in life enough to give the right specification for the expected husband AND THEY R NOT CLEAR OR DIRECT ENOUGH AND LIKES TO GO ON CIRCLES AND NOT DIRECT AND I HATE THAT I LIKE TO BE CLEAR AND DIRECT AND TOTALLY HONEST

ok, fair enough, but what makes you think non arab women would be any different ?

Quote AND I PREFERE TO KNOW A GIRL WHO IS MOSLIM BUT FROM ANY OTHER PLACE AND BREFERABLY FROM WESTERN PLACE 

Like I said above....

Edited by Angel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic