IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - temporary marriage/mut`a  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedtemporary marriage/mut`a

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2009 at 12:26am
Sign*Reader, first of all, I have recognized that you rely pretty much on the news and specially the way an author may analyze them and you may make/change your belief based on them. We should keep in mind that such news and the analysis behind them could be designed intentionally to weaken the consensus in Muslims and to depart between Shia and Sunni.

Secondly, I am not saying that there are no such problems in Iran. More or less there might be. However, what is its relation with Shia belief system? I know that the majority in Iran is Shia, but how do you know if the majority of them are really practicing it in their everyday life? Your argument is similar to the argument of a non-Muslim in this forum listing some problems in one Islamic society and starts disproving Islam because of such a list. How do you reply to such argumentation?

Furthermore, a prostitute by definition is one whose job is to accept payment for sex acts. If one is doing so and thinks or claims that her work is Temporary Marriage in Shia she is absolutely wrong. She is deceiving herself and others. Even one who abuse marriage is doing Haram in Shia beleife. Fortunately, Fatah-Momin brought the evidence from Al-Kafi:

The Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h.) said: "Certainly, Allah, Almighty and Glorious, dislikes or curses any man or woman whose intention of divorce or marriage is merely tasting the pleasure of it."

Therefore, even if in Iran some people are practicing so they are not following Ahlul-Bayt and Shia 12 Imams. This is their fault but not the Ahlul-Bayt problem.

myahya View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2009 at 12:28am
Fatah-Momin: Shia will buy this as they do not believe in present Quran, as the Quran that they believe in is with their hidden imam.  

Is this really your view of Shia?!! Who has given you such a strange wrong point of view?!!! There is no several Quran in Islam but one and that is the present Quran and we believe that it is complete and we believe in every word of it as word of Allah swt.

The ahadith you quoted are saying that it is abolished for certain days or people who have asked Imams. None of them proves a generality in abolishment. They are other ahadith in Shia and Sunni that approve it. When there is such controversial subject in ahadith, then the experts should study ALL ahadith about that subject from ALL sects of Islam and make a decision with the light of Quran and a professional analyzing of ALL ahadith in Islam from Shia and Sunni. If the Olamaa and experts of Shia claims that Mutaah is not an absolute and general Haram like that of "Wine" then they should be able to prove it.

Fatah-Momin View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 9:22pm
My posts are in moderation que, I do not know why,If any Shia dispute my claim,  I welcome on on one debate, and I promise not to use my language or proof from Ahley Sunnah, I will only post from Shia source in Shia own words with out any interpolation, I will establish that Shia do not believe in Quran as the uncorrupted last testament of Allah[swt]. Now back to the topic at hand here is another proof fromShia book that Mutah is fronication.

Book: "Wasael ush shia", chapter Nikah.
Author: Hurr al Amele.

Ali ibn Abe Taleeb (radi Allahu anhu) said:

"Prohet (sallalahu alayhi wa ala alihi wa salam) forbade meat of domestic donkey and mutah marriage in the day of khaybar".

Author of book tried to explain it like taqiyah, that shows us that he accepted that narration as authentic.

Attached%20Image

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 1:49am
Shia invitation to group Mutah/Fronication
Attached%20Image

Attached%20Image

Edited by Fatah-Momin - 24 May 2009 at 1:50am
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 7:23am
Salaams, all

As far as Qur'aan is concerned, there is not a single verse or command for Muta'a, which simply means having fun. The word does not even mean marriage.

Referring to Fatah-Momin's post containing a note in Urdu, Qur'aan does not even give any conditions for that.

Qur'aan speaks of Nikah and related words such as
فانكحوهن
and there is no word and no verse to show that one could have fun or a marriage for a fixed period.

4:24 does not allow Muta'a at all and there is nothing that suggests that Muta'a can be done for a certain term or period.

Salaams
BMZ

Shasta's Aunt: "Well, there's the difference you see. The Bible was written by man about God, The Quran was revealed to man by God."
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 10:28am
Fatah-Momin
  Thanks for the post........
It is about time that these scumbags be considered as non Islamic sect!
And we criticize our American friends for the orgies....

Edited by Sign*Reader - 24 May 2009 at 10:42am
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 8:41pm
Shia can marry their Step sisters.

Attached%20Image

I am restricted to one post a day and that post is on moderation que, if moderators allow I will only post Shia source in shia words and will NOT interpolate with my input member can read and judge for themselves, IF sHIA ARE KAFIR OR NOT

Edited by Fatah-Momin - 24 May 2009 at 8:53pm
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 6:33pm

Good work Fatah-Momin !

Its good to refer them with there own sources
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic