IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - want to get ride of bad luck  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

want to get ride of bad luck

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zakia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: want to get ride of bad luck
    Posted: 23 October 2008 at 12:52am
 Assalomo alikom:
My father died in 1996 and I have 2 mothers both living in same house.
   We are 6 sisters and four brothers now. Mashallah brothers and 1 sister are very happy in there lives.
But 2 sister died on cancer one at age of 14 years and other at 2008(10th muharam) of breast cancer(elder one).both were unmarried.
Now in the  remaining 6, one sister is happy n life mashallah.
but the elder one is widow having 4 sons.the other is marreied having 2 sons and a daughter but her husband is Schizophrenic(mental disease).
next sister havent any babies and her husband died on 13th of october 2008.which is vey great loss for us.this tragedy made us hopeless.next one got divorse because she married an impotent and i am not going to marry because marriage is like fire of hell for us.
My mom is in very critical stages.she is weaping all the time.
please, refer me some scholar so that i may discuss all these issues with him.
I am hopeless about future,having no faith on our prayers.people says that its exam of God on your family but no its our bad lucks. My mom has also such kind of background of tragadies
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2008 at 8:41pm
Asalam Alaikum Zakia,

Welcome to the Forum,

You are in Pakistan? Where are you there? I have been there a couple of times and hope to return again.  

Sorry to hear about your struggles... I think we are all individuals. Allah does not hold one accountable for another.

I cannot say I have walked in your shoes. And all families have struggles.. 

I have to say it is all how you look at this life.. and what each life says about us, we have no idea. I truly believe every person is tested. We are all tested in different ways.  This life is truly transitory. And there are people struggling far worse...

Islam is about perspective.. And yes we al lwill die.. living a long life, in this life means little...

Is it luck? I an no scholar. But I am sure every family has its share of tragedies and sadness.

i wish I knew of a scholar who you could discuss these issues.

Hayfa
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
zakia View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zakia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2008 at 9:56pm
Thankx for reply;
I am from NWFP peshawar, Pakistan. Here an islamic scholar in peshawar also advised me about reciting few versus from the Holy Quran after each prayers.
lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 4:38am
As-salaam alaykum Warahamatullah Wabarakatuh dear sis.Zakia....

I pray Allah ease your affairs,strengthen you through these difficult trying periods&make your feet remain firm in the way of Allah.
I can only offer you my prayers because truly,we say we want to emulate Rasulullah(s.a.w),but we can only try&hope Allah rewards us for our intentions.if one's faith is not firm,it is very possible to view trials,tribulations&hardships as "beyond ordinary".trust me,I know how you feel.
Please don't stop praying&never lose your faith.Don't give up on marriage or life itself.Keep an open mind.When you seek moral&spiritual help,make sure it's not Bid'ah.may Allah grant us all hidayah.
Be strong.My duahs are with you!
"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
Jihad1 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jihad1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 7:18am
AsSalamu Alaikum,

What you are going through may be many different things, it could be a test and trial from Allah, for the believers are tested often. or it could be other things in which you should seek protection from Allah. There are a few things  that you can do to seek protection And there are prescribed in the Sunnah.

fistly is to recite or have a recitation of 'Surah Al Baqarah played every third day.

Sahl bin Sa�d said that the messenger of Allah(peace and blessings be upon him) said, �Whoever recites Al Baqarah at night in his house, then shaytaan will not enter that house for three nights. Whoever recites it during the day in his house, then shaytaan will not enter that house for three days.� (saheeh of ibn hibbaan)

Secondly,  to recite Ayat al Kursi from beginning to end

whenever you go to bed recite Ayat Al Kursi from the beginning to the end. He further said to me, Allah will appoint a guard for you who will stay with you, and no shaytaan will come near you until morning.� The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, �He spoke the truth although he is a liar. Do you know whom you were talking to these three nights, O Abu Hurayrah?� Abu Hurayrah said, �No.� He said, �It was Shaytaan.�� (saheeh of bukhaari)

thirdly, you may also

Uqbah bin Amr narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, �Verily the people do not seek protection with anything like these two: Qul Aoo�thu Bi-Rabbil Falaq, and Qul Aoo�thu Bi-Rabbin Naas (sunan of nasaa�ee/ declared saheeh by albaani)

However the best way to seek refuge in Allah from the shayaateen is to recite the last two surahs of the Quran, (Surat Al Falaq and Surat An Naas). This is why these surahs are specifically referred to as Al Mu�awwathatayn (Mu-�aw-wa-tha-tayn), describing their attribute of being used for the purposes of seeking refuge in Allah.

zakia View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zakia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 12:48am
thank u so much for u replies.
Now i am becoming normal. My Allah protect us from shaytaan and May Allah bless us.
lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 7:54am

You're most welcome sis.Ameen to your duah!

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic