IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Lailatul Qadr. The Night of Qadr  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lailatul Qadr. The Night of Qadr

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lailatul Qadr. The Night of Qadr
    Posted: 27 September 2008 at 2:08pm
Refer to Sura 44:3-6 and 97:1-5.
This night was observed for 1429 years and probably for 6 billion years. For example some people observed it under Prophet Ibrahim and Nimrod, under Moses and Pharaoh and for us under Prophet Muhammad, Abu Jahl, Ubayy bin Ka'ab; Abubakar and his Umma. The Nile TV showed President Mubarak observing the Lailatul Qadr with his Umma, like all Muslim countries. Now the holy Prophet said, "Whoever takes the pattern of the way of life of some people is similar to them (is with them)". Umar bin Khattab reported the holy Prophet saying to his daughter A 'isha, "O A'isha! Verily those who divided their religion and broke up into sects (all kinds of religious sects), they are the Asbab Bid' (the people of innovation), the people following their desires and lusts, the people who have gone astray from my Umma. They have no forgiveness. O A'isha! every sinner will be forgiven except the people of Bid', the people following their lusts and desires and those who have gone astray.  They are far away from me". Referring Sura 51:59, what is our fate today? I am observing the Night with nobody but Muhammad Rasulullah.
Friendship.
asda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2008 at 6:41am
i second that!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic