IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Seal of prophet-KhatamanNabiyyeenand othe  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSeal of prophet-KhatamanNabiyyeenand othe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 2:35pm

My Dear friend Whisper, dont worry about me running away and try to focus on the main issue which u are in a habit of ignoring.

My friend, your assumptions make you so dear to us. They amuse us no end. I ignore nothing of substance, ever.

Yes, when someone barges in shouting at us, assuming that we are all some sons of Mullahs then we do take our positions and thoroughly enjoy our Nuevo Morshed-in-Chief.

Welcome, my friend, let�s see the whole tokra (basket) of assumptions. I know, you are prone to think that we are not an august house of the sort that we are and we don't have some extremely serious people here. Thats your assumption numero uno.

i'll just ask u again (that ive been asking all this thread) what in the above stated interpretation of ahmedis views is that is so insulting, abusive, degrading to islam or prophet[sa].'

Why should I switch on my exceptionally poor little Pathaan head for that? You are the one and the only enlightened chap here, why don�t you tell us just why do Ahmadis take everyone else to be Non-Kosher, Kufaars?

You have started the string, you better explain what we need!

THis thread is a week old now and nobody has yet answered this simple question, maybe just like u they dont have the anwsers and thats why u decided to waste ur energy in writing about me rather than answering this question. and then u blame me for running away.

Morshed, I told you we have none of your like, here. If we had the answers or, you could also say, if we were keen to respond to your assertions and bullying, would we be here?

The other problem is when someone, say, even like me, asks you something you just do a runner! You did not answer my question and now you just expect us all to form a que and only answer your questions and riddles?

1st i dont think i needed to answer ur that question since it was completely irrelevant to what i was saying as i never talked about claims of their prophet (before this thread) and about their being right or wrong.

My Morshed, please, don't say such things. These people are not as empty in their heads as you might have taken them to be. That question was NOT irrelevant. You just wish that it turned out to be irrelevant.

Just think, for no more than a moment and a half. If you are trying to promote someone even as a local bodies councillor, you have to qualify that person before your audience. Sir, here, you are promoting a whole Prophet! Am I not entitled to ask if you know him or his sayings, his writings?

I had asked you the most relevant question: have you read any of our great prophet�s works?

Do you expect me to raise all my faith and start treating Mirza G Ahmed as a prophet just for your word? Who are you? Some Gaad? How can you expect me just to take your word for it?

I never asked anyone to accept or consider it true.
The only thing i said was that no matter what they say/interpret, it is their belief (and remember they are not insulting islAm)

Really? That�s a great news for me.

I live in Model Town (Lahore) and around a good lot of Ahmadis - including the Royal Family - live in my neighbourhood. They believe I am Not Kosher. Anyone one who hasn�t pledged allegiance to Rabwa is just NOT KOSHER.

OK, they can not insult Islam openly but are they NOT insulting the rest of the Muslims?

and it is on us to respect them and their prophet

I love your mind. It is extremely open, so open that anything that falls into it gets mixed up with all the rest of the things. Does prophet hoods just drop for anyone to pick up or do we have to qualify to pass off as a Prophet?

as we demand respect from jews or christians for out own beleifs.

Yes. We have been their partners for far longer than you would imagine. They are people of the book. We have a huge long history with them and, as the Sikh might have said, more over, we share all our prophets with them.

and any mature person who is the real follower of islam would easily understand this simple thing but it seems like it was too much for u to swallow, understand and u started making fuss out of nothing and then blame me for calling u a mullah. but i can understand u are not the only one who has fell pray to satan, there are many.

Great Idea! You give yourself away with just one sentence

not the only one who has fell pray to satan
My absolutely innocent Morshed, CONVINCE me of Mirza�s prophet hood and I promise, I will join you immediately. I would love to, I will have all the advantages at hand, one of my childhood friend is married in the Royal Family!! he lives in Rabwa and also in Lahore Cantt.

Islam asks the believers not to abuse or look down up on other faiths or followers of other faiths.
I love you. You are my Morshed, but you do say certain things which are quite hard to swallow. What are you trying to tell me?

Come on, Sir, just one proof of prophet hood before we go on any further. My morshed, let me assure you of one thing in this forum, bullying doesn't work here. If you go on, soon a whole range of fine and educated people will be out. Just watch out Sign*Reader is already there!

Wouldn't u even listen to ur own God u believe in. Oh i forget u only like to believe but not follow. sadly Thats where ur religions ends for u. I do hope u dont keep hanging there all ur life and start to follow islam, it will definately enlighten u, brother.
Morshed, I am all yours. But just useless assertions don't work or fly. Just prove Mirza G Ahmed was a nabi or the promised Messeiha we will listen to you. Till you do that, you are just bullying us with your words and some of us do not take kindly to being bullied.

Thirdly i have studied some of their prophet's claims but have not find anything yet abusive in his claims. I really doubt that u have studied his books and im talking about his orginal books and not what some of our scholars or websites say about what his claims are.
Please get off that high horse. Lest we pull you down from it. Just proof of prophet hood plus what is so new that he is saying? Other than what suited the empire at that time.

just ask any jew or christian about islam and im sure u'll not get a favourable reply.
Assumption numero trente y tres (33) You may have been unlucky. All my Jewish and Christian friends have enlightened view of Islam. Through al-Andalus and Osmania Turkiye, the Jewsih and the Christian people had a beautiful collaboration, sorts of joint ventures with the Muslims.

They lived, worked and ruled together.

no, im not one of them but it is that im not filled with hatred as u are.
Assumption numero quarante y uno (41) what makes you feel we hate them? If I don�t accept you as a Prophet when you claim to be one would that mean I hate you? Is it that if you don�t bait (accept) someone as a prophet you hate them?

and plz dont stand aside, u are most welcome and i'll be delighted
to know ur views as u seem to be very knowledgeable since u have read the books of their prophet so plz dont drive us of ur knowledge.

We can discuss only and if we agree to call him just Mirza saa�b. Period. Till you prove to us that he was a Prophet. By the way, prophets are not produced by the Lahore Arts Council, they are assigned by no less than Allah Kareem.

Get that straight and we will talk. Other than that it�s neither here nor there.

One last question, if he were such a prophet he would have accepted my grandfather�s challenge to a Munazara!! No?

Edited by Whisper - 25 September 2008 at 3:06pm
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 3:08pm
Before an answer to your Ahmedia advocacy, please state that are you well versed in everything Mirza G. Ahmed spoke & wrote?
Paa jee Zeenda Baad, now I don't feel alone and at sea. Gracias

Edited by Whisper - 25 September 2008 at 3:10pm
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 3:55pm
Bro Sasha:
Thanks for the good workThumbs%20Up
I guess I don't need to waste any time on this Troll of the Royal House of Treason!

A sidebar: Just tell me what is with these Aquariuses  Mirza/ the knighted Amir  of his group Zafarxxxx? Where do they get all the ideas?
Enlighten me pl.

Edited by Sign*Reader - 25 September 2008 at 3:57pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 11:52pm

Post for whisper:

Thanks for the detailed reply. I have understood most of it. But you did not answer one question, about seeing your grand. Anyhow, He must be resting in the beautiful place near the Capital. Is it so? Thanks. Let me know please. mm

H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 3:09am
My dear friends whisper and S*R, u are just trying to twist things here and there and have still not answered the question which is the main purpose of thread. Plz answer it and explain why they cannot be considered a sect of islam when they follow all the pillars of islam and other islamic teachings (quran and hadith) and when they consider prophet[sa] Khataman Nabiyyeen. Then why is it this so much hatred that they are also labeled murtad or fitna by some scholars just bcz of different interpretations.

and whisper im not talking about u hating them, im talking about the general muslim world labelling them fitna, murtad, created by British Govt or jews (as S*R called them), calling their prophet bad names. isnt this all a sign of hatred.
Thats what im talking about. if they were respected
as are other sects of islam  and not labelled as such , i dont think i would have been here defending them. I never talked about there prophet being right or wrong (thats another question), my topic was completely different, but if u want to understand.
I hope that makes the point clear.

So Plz dont ignore the main topic and give reasons.
thanks.

Edited by H3OO - 26 September 2008 at 3:30am
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 3:16am
and also still no one has given any answer as to how the ahmedis views on page 1 are harm or insulting to islam.

Secondly if we consider their prophet not to be true but they consider him true so just respect them for their beliefs. Why does it bother us. Its just like the mushriks at the the time of prophet[pbuh] who were bothered by him[sa] and they insulted him[sa]. I dont find any difference here. are we repeating the history. so dont go here and there and answer the main question.

and i answered in detailed the post of S*R(in essence of disbelief) here but seems like he dont have anything to come up with yet.
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 3:37am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

One last question, if he were such a prophet he would have accepted my grandfather�s challenge to a Munazara!! No?

1st i dont know why u keep on  bringing  ur grand pa. i mean how can i trust him that whatever he is saying is true.

Maybe he just wanted to impress his Grand children. Maybe he had some enmity with them and so deliberately tried to bring them down by making up things or maybe it was just the hatred as we see today in many. sorry i know he is ur Grand pa, u love him but i have consider a lot of things before considering any ones authenticity.

i dont believe in most of todays scholars so how can i in ur grand pa.
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 3:54am
Originally posted by H3OO H3OO wrote:

Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

1st i dont know why u keep on  bringing  ur grand pa. i mean how can i trust him that whatever he is saying is true.

Maybe he just wanted to impress his Grand children(which looks like he succeeded inWink). Maybe he had some enmity with them and so deliberately tried to bring them down by making up things or maybe it was just the hatred that made him or his colleagues make up things inorder to mislead people or maybe he lost the Munazara but is trying to cover it up. sorry i know he is ur Grand pa, u love him but i have consider a lot of things before considering any ones authenticity.

i dont believe in most of todays scholars so how can i in ur grand pa.

Edited by H3OO - 26 September 2008 at 3:56am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>
  Share Topic