IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Seal of prophet-KhatamanNabiyyeenand othe  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSeal of prophet-KhatamanNabiyyeenand othe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 1:52am
Now, answer me a question ? When you claim that you are n't an ahmedi, why do you not embrace it?

Brother, he is one, but has got that angle of infilteration for his jeehaad. He was badly and terribly beaten up for his psychopathic hud haraam type of behaviour and his psychopathic disabilty does not permit him to believe that that those beatings were for his behaviour and he has atrributed these to him for being an Ahmedi!

{Dear readers, he;s just trying to fool us, by not being open . I see clear signs of hypocrisy in him}

No my brother please don't say that. It's not hypocrisy. He is a registered psychopath and he doesn't actually know aht he is doing. He is here just out of sheer vengence.

Plus, we must pity him, his gaad is running his world with just a plain simple dry B.Sc Physics, second division or possibly with a bare pass.

Can you imagine the plight of a chap faced by men like you - with a whole OMNIPRESENT, OMNIPOTENT and absolutely ABLE and POWERFUL Allah Kareem?

So my brother, please, don't say he is a hypocrite. He is just sick to the bone and in addition he is just foul and outright filthy.

Mujhay siraf yeh der lagta hai keh kissi Qayen Khani Ranghar, kiss Rao, kissi Niazai ya kiss aur humarey tribal banday ko isska na patta chal jaye. Woh humaray tumharay jesse to hai'n nahin, woh tau iski hadio'n tuk ka pata na lagnay dei'n ge.

And jusy watch him, how much effeort his ailment is making him put so much effort digging his own grave?
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 2:02am
Now, answer me a question?
I am asking you, brader�m aziz.
Yaar has it not become so enjoyable after such a long time? Have we had any Bakra (male goat) since that Syed123? who was fighting for Mush. Remember?

I promise, I am enjoying his plight. Just aik dum third rate with an absolutely open and blatant psychopathic - none is ever like me - attutude. Now this attutude also breeds that NO ONE LIKES me response.

Watch his statements even gaad is nowhere like him. He is at that end of his ailment with which we commit people in Britain and I believe also in the EEC.

And, you think your postings will act as some saviour for him? He is gone past that for his own conflict. I promise you upon my scout's honour, he has been abused in childhood, either beaten often by some tyrant father or possibly by some wandering Pathaan.
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 4:26am
Hey Mr. don't ignore my  lines of an other post, where i said, that i do have your books in urdu/punjabi, and all readers do not understand these lang. Neither did u let me know if you understand these lang, so that i get them scanned. I had to refer these sites for the verses, as these books of Qadiyanis, are not translated in english. B.cos they know, once they are translated, they will leave no trace of theirs.

These wrong statements will get u now where. Plz read their books urself. U cant make me fool. U are not the only one saying that u have read their books but reality is totally different and stop visiting such websites that spread such lies.I have already exposed u and that website badly. 

_____________________________-
repy to seekshidayth
Bashir Ahmad, the son of Mirza Ghulam, wrote in his biography:

.....This paralyzed him so much that when trying to lay back on the bed, he fell on his back and hit his head on the bed post.  His condition alarmed me...'."

(Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 1, P. 11-12; Sirat-ul-Mehdi, P.109)

Seekshidayath this is what happens when u take materials from anti ahmedi websites.

U have taken this material as to death of their imam mehdi from an anti- ahmedi website and when u dont do the study urself and blindly accept others word, then u are only going to go one way and that is the way of being badly mislead.

I would like  to state something about Rohanni Khazain. Their imam mehdi wrote about eighty books and these books have been assembled into 23 volumes under the name of  Rohanni Khazain. So Rohanni Khazain  contains only the writings of their imam mehdi ( and  that also in his original hand writing and not a computer typed writing) and no one else. so i would like to know that what is the biography of Hazrat Bashir Ahmad doing in Rohanzi Khazain.

U see this is all false propaganda and innocents like u fall trap to it. bcz these people know that no one is going to do the trouble to study the Rohanni Khazain themselves to find out whether it is actually taken from there. whether that reference is correct.

I can give u a link to the down load of Rohanni Khazain vol 1(22mb) and u can try to find out that statement all day u mentioned and u will not find and this should be enough to expose these people.

H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 5:02am
And their Kalma is what our Kalma is, they mean what we mean. There is no difference and u have no proof, so plz stop spreading such lies. Fear God

second they say their prophet is 2nd incarnation of jesus. Its clear. u again have no proof otherwise. show me where they say what u said.

When you claim that you are n't an ahmedi, why do you not embrace it ?
Thanks for the advice. I'll surely give it a thought.

Edited by H3OO - 04 October 2008 at 5:12am
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 7:37am

And their Kalma is what our Kalma is, they mean what we mean. There is no difference and u have no proof, so plz stop spreading such lies.

Bhai iski bato�n ka bura na manana (My brother, don�t mind his utterances) He is just ill. You have heard that famous English say: A thief thinks everyone to be a thief like him!

Exactly, a lying bastard treats everyone else in the whole world as a lying bastard. Just note his line: plz stop spreading such lies

He is saying that just because he is spreading lies. It's called a Freudian slip!

Plus, brother, ask him if EVERYTHING is exactly the same then what�s this Ahmedi�ism fraud?

What ever you do, please, be very kind with him, he has already been very badly beaten up for his behaviour. Would any healthy chap ever behave in such a manner? Just barking at us to accept evry he says as Truth and all that you or anyone else puts up is just a lie!

That's the ultimate symptom of a sociopath. Please stop wasting your energy on him, he gets a buzz through your attention. Keep quiet for a day or two, he will fry or might even commit suicide. He needs this buzz as badly.

Edited by Whisper - 04 October 2008 at 7:43am
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 11:02am
SR do u believe in mesmerism[ A strong or spellbinding appeal; fascination.] Hypnotism.

Plz answer this

Edited by H3OO - 04 October 2008 at 11:05am
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 12:01pm
mesmerism

Do you understand Sociopath, Psycopath and the absolute shameless variety?
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 7:42pm
H300
I think it is about time we go back in time you and see what the Doctor of Millit e Islamia of the time say about it!

The author has collected all the bits and pieces on the subject in this book. I reckon you know the language of your Qadiani hero click and read!

He was smack-dab in the middle of it while the cauldron of this fitna was boiling over! They really wanted him to join them  or they would do him in but the man stood his ground! Alhumndulilah
I can't imagine if they were successful in snaring Iqbal! where would be the Millat today! I guess the love of Prophet(s) did carry him through the rough patch. He became a light house for many souls in darkness of the stormy night that is still raging, but at least now there is some strength of taghoot is weakening that you can see the power of the money changers of the relentless race of the enemies of Mustapha(s) is ebbing!

IMHO I think accepting the title  "Sir" from the rulers was like a defense line from these Qadianis circling around him!

Allama Iqbal Aur Fitna-e-Qadiyaniat

Edited by Sign*Reader - 04 October 2008 at 8:15pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223>
  Share Topic