IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Seal of prophet-KhatamanNabiyyeenand othe  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSeal of prophet-KhatamanNabiyyeenand othe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 23>
Author
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2008 at 4:18am

Dear H300,

Thank you for posting something about the views of the old Ulema on the subject. It appears that nobody is interested in seeing the opinion of their own old time scholars. But it is information, if true.

I was actually more interested in knowing if any one is supposed to come now in the Ummah and who is he? I believe that Jesus a.s. has died a natural death long ago and I believe that all prophets of God have died.  And I also believe that by a hadith, Isa ibne Maryam will surely come.

That Hadith is mentioned in both Bukhari and Muslim by the prophet by the oath of Allah. He said that Ibne Maryam will surely come to you (He was talking to the Sahabah). And that he will break the cross and kill the swine.

Muslim people think that Jesus is alive, like the christians too believe that Jesus is alive. Both Muslims and christians  believe that Jesus is alive and he will coma back. According to Muslims,  to this Ummah to guide and help the Imam Mahdi a.s. According to christians to preach the christianity, the teachings of the church.

That Imam Mahdi will wage a bloody religious war (Jihad) against the Dajjal and Isa a.s. will come to help him and to kill the Dajjal.  Maudoodi had believed that Isa is alive and will come back to fight Dajjal. Maudoodi sahib even had a complete battle field arranged for Isa a.s. as per the words of some Hadith.

I am sure some one is still to come. But who is he? Ignore any harsh words please.
Thanks, mm

Edited by minuteman - 22 September 2008 at 4:21am
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 3:44pm

Don't try to cause confusions by playing with the words of Qur'an with your own interpretations.

Brother, let�s leave everything aside. And, also be very careful that our friend doesn't just run away this time. Once, he had fled after I asked him just a simple question: "if he had read any works by the great Prophet?"

Then our friend went missing for a while. I PM�d him, you know, we don�t leave any debts uncollected! He told me that he had read something by Mirza Tahir Ahmed, but nada of the interesting and exceptionally floral vocabulary classics of our great Aquarian friend from Qadiyaan!

I have read him and would advise anyone to read his books, they make great reading of by the civil court street oratory.

Our friend was then quite annoyed with us for looking at the Ahmadis with a bit of a sour eye. Bhai, now, it's for you to be just a bit fair and tell us if it's not just a bit of a tit for tat sort of a thing. They treat everybody and anybody other than their own lot as absolute Kafirs - just un kosher!

And the others have grown to treat them in the same stride.

Bhai, my problem is that if I asked him any questions he may just run away again. Can you please ask him what is all this propaganda in aid off? Does he want us to catch that bus now for Rabwah or is just trying to plaster something that might have appealed to his LOGIC?

Also please ask him if he is one of them?

Brother, now, I miss our good old Glub Pasha. We were also given a chance by the great Ingleesh to have our own Nabi in the same period, soon after the Qachaar wars. But you know these brutes, the Afghanis, they caught him and hung by a tree that even I was shown when I went there for a wedding on my very first visit.

Please ask him all the questions gently. I have to stand aside, just imagine, he thinks I am a bit of a Mullah, you don't need to tell him about my Ingleesh ischolling or about our terribly commnunist back ground. Keep quiet on all those other accounts about me, but please, just keep him here. It will be great fun, much greater than we had with Syed123.
Remeber?

Edited by Whisper - 24 September 2008 at 4:08pm
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 7:31am

whisper, I do not understand what you are saying. Who is he? Who ran away? Who is Syed123? Who was your grand who had some dual with hazrat Mirza sahib? Was the dual at Lahore? Your grand must be a great celebrity.

I believe Mirza Sahib claimed to be Imam Mahdi and also the Messiah who was promised by the prophet to appear in the Ummah. Is that right? You seem to be hailing from a grand house. But I would like to know if you had seen your grand. Welcome. Celebrate your survival.
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 11:33am
Originally posted by seekshidayath seekshidayath wrote:

Why don't you share the story , infact intresting and beautiful  story, as how your messenger of Allah,{Ghulam Ahmed}  met his end {died}. Is that the type of death any messenger of Allah would meet ?

Don't try to cause confusions by playing with the words of Qur'an with your own interpretations.

Im not causing any confusion.
 the purpose here was just to give the other side of the view.
No one here is asking anyone to accept or consider it true. it is only
to remove the misconceptions which has led to such hatred as we see today against ahmedis

we, all our life, have been listening to the one side of the story(often biased) from our  scholars and WE believed what ever they said without
actually trying to find out what they(ahmedis) actually say and not what our mullahs say.
so i have just tried to put here their opinions/interpretation
so that at least before deciding we know the other side of the story only then we can reach the right, the true decision.

and as ur name say, inorder to seek the true hidayath which u are here for, it is necessory to know ahmedis views from their mouth or books, only then one can form an objective unbiased opinion.
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 11:49am
My Dear friend Whisper, dont worry about me running away and try to focus on the main issue which u are in a habit of ignoring.

i'll just ask u again (that ive been asking all this thread)
 what in the above stated interpretation of ahmedis views
is  that is so insulting, abusive, degrading to islam or prophet[sa].

THis thread is a week old now and nobody has yet  answered this simple question, maybe just like u they dont have the anwsers and thats why u decided to waste ur energy in writing about me rather than answering this question. and then u blame me for running away.

as about me missing, i dont have have to disappear bcz of ur question.
1st i dont think i needed to answer ur that question since it was completely irrelevant to what i was saying as i never talked about claims of their prophet (before this thread) and about their being right or wrong.
I never  asked anyone to accept or consider it true.
The only thing i said was that no matter what they say/interpret, it is their belief (and remember they are not insulting islAm) and it is on us to respect them and their prophet as we demand respect from jews or christians for out own beleifs.

and any mature person who is the real follower of islam would easily understand this simple thing but it seems like it was too much for u to swallow, understand and u started making fuss out of nothing and then  blame me for calling u a mullah. but i can understand u are not the only one who has fell pray to satan, there are many.

Islam asks the believers not to abuse or look down up on other faiths or followers of other faiths.
Wouldn't u even listen  to  ur own God u believe in. Oh i forget u only like to believe but not follow.  sadly Thats where ur religions ends for u. I do hope  u dont keep hanging there all ur life and start to follow islam, it will definately enlighten u, brother.

Thirdly i have studied some of their prophet's claims  but have not  find anything yet abusive in his claims. I really doubt that u have studied his books and im talking about his orginal books and not what some of our scholars or websites say about what his claims are.
im sure atleast u can distinguish between the too. just ask any jew or christian about islam and im sure u'll not get a favourable reply.

and I am still studying but due to limited time as i have my own studies as well plus other things to do aswell, my speed is slow. why i dissapeared was bcz of my exams and i will again also as i again get busy in my daily life but dont make it an issue here.

and in the end as to ur question that whether im an ahemdi
no, im not one of them but it is that im not filled with hatred as u are.

and plz dont stand aside, u are most welcome and i'll be delighted
to know ur views as u seem to be very knowledgeable since u have read the books of their prophet so plz dont drive us of ur knowledge.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 2:18pm

whisper, I do not understand what you are saying. Who is he? Who ran away?

Yaar, our friend H300 or whatever had run away when I had posed a question the last time he had barged in with his trumpet.

Who is Syed123?

Remember the chap who had barged in, July 2007, crusading for our commander, Pervez Musharaf and I had appointed him my Morshed-in-Chief?

He said he was going away for a day or two after some of my and Hayf�s posts. We have been waiting ever since.

No Show.

Who was your grand who had some dual with hazrat Mirza sahib? Was the dual at Lahore? Your grand must be a great celebrity.

B�fazle at�la, all my ancestors have been blessed by Him.

As I have mentioned, earlier, my grandfather had invited the great Hazrat Saheb for a Munazara (expose, debate) about his claims, but he never SHOWED UP though challenged a number of times.

In fact, he placed a contract on my grandfather�s head!

Some prophet!

My family or my deputies never briefed me on this. Abu al Asara Hafeez Jalandhary (the man who wrote National Anthem of Pakistan) narrated the events of that day to me when I was at college. Hafeez saheb and we were neighbours plus he was great friends with my father.

Let me please just repeat, to the best of what I have been told - Mirza saheb never showed up. Period.

I believe Mirza Sahib claimed to be Imam Mahdi and also the Messiah who was promised by the prophet to appear in the Ummah. Is that right?

My brother, Punjaub is a great land. The Punjaubi has never resisted an invader, they have ever been looking for new leaders / prophets the lot. Could you, please, count the number of Baluchi, Pathan or Sindhi Mirzais?

How any people in Uttar Pardesh or Bangla Desh have needed a new Once to be Knighted Nabi for them? (Thank Chaudhary Zafar Ullah Khan he stepped in for that Knighthood, instead) Why was the Empire trying to Knight some Nabi?

Edited by Whisper - 25 September 2008 at 2:28pm
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 2:29pm

Brader�m, what else can a person who is so confused ever cause?
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 2:31pm
H300
Before an answer to your Ahmedia advocacy, please state that are you well versed in everything Mirza G. Ahmed spoke & wrote?

Edited by Sign*Reader - 25 September 2008 at 2:37pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 23>
  Share Topic