IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Seal of prophet-KhatamanNabiyyeenand othe  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSeal of prophet-KhatamanNabiyyeenand othe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 23>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2008 at 11:04pm
Is it ? Kindly share them here.Let our christian brothers, too have a look at it. They shall be happy to vist the tomb of Jesus.

I did not search for those books in particular, but the for the book - Risal-e- ---" I mean so called the revelations book of Mirza. If you know its link, then do share it with us. And also of those two books, I want our brothers and sisters, also to read them. But u need to admit H300, that its not that easy to few your books. Since a week i had been trying for it. And yes, regarding the belief that Mirza was second incarnation of Prophet Muhammad {naubillah}, i researched it, and finally cud know that, all the followers do not believe that,but yes, there is a sect amongst them that says so. Insha Allah, very soon shall i post all the claims made in instalment by that Mirza.

And yes, you did not answer my question , if you take up hadiths while reading Qur'aan ?

Edited by seekshidayath - 05 October 2008 at 11:09pm
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2008 at 10:51pm
seekshidayath all their books are available online for free on their websites
Thats how easy it is.Wink
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2008 at 10:04pm
As'Salamu Alaikum,

Brother Sign Reader and Sasha, i got two books after a week's struggle. Its tough to get there books. We do have many of our scholars books, but we don't get their's easily. First book is - "Jesus in India" by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, which was published in Qadian {Punjab}, and the other is "The Tomb of  Jesus" - By there scholar - Muftiur Rahman Bengales.

Am yet to finish it, as i received them last night. While reading it, i thought, i got reply this book, and step in as a critic  Wink  . Under supervision of any good teacher, i shall do that, insha Allah.

Anyways, i did not get answer of my question from H300 - "Do you take up hadiths, while trying to interpret Qur'an ?  {Remember, u said, you read it by your ownself and you do not require any scholar, but a Prophet }

And yes, brothers, we need to have a look at our other member "Minuteman". I see him debating at an other thread that , Isa {AS} was of 120 years.{as these Ahmedis believe}  Neither, did he answer your question about his stand if he takes Mirza as a Prophet ?

Edited by seekshidayath - 05 October 2008 at 10:08pm
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2008 at 4:36pm
He will give me a huge slap for not using my mind.

Wala he what a huge and fat Psycho! Wala he what a great man with a Gad who dances to his logic, has just done B.Sc Physics and now he will be slapping him!

As if they will both be sitting at some Model Town society open bus stops!

Just plain simple wala he! 

Edited by Whisper - 05 October 2008 at 4:39pm
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2008 at 4:28pm
Sign*Reader

One hundred and twenty three percent, Paa Jee. Eda kala qama karna paye ga. We have told these Qadyanis 36 times to go on their own way. Why do you disturb us by interfereing in our affairs?

If they did that how would they be the Fitna?

Edited by Whisper - 05 October 2008 at 4:32pm
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2008 at 1:14pm
  Osama: You are very funny!
Just blurt it out what is on mind, instead of asking dumb questions!

I know as Whisper already commented as a character who equates Allah swt  with a physicist would pay attention to Dr. Iqbal's stand on the fitna!Yar
And you proved him right! It was a test! Quit digging deeper the hole you are in that is all- People like you you have done great harm to the Ummah and as  you have been declared a non Muslims just stay there! The doors have been closed and that is way it is!
BTW people here and every where should be informed abot this fact:
Who did Iqbal go after none other but the great Pundat of the Indian politics and power Jawar Lal Nehru the uncrowned king of India -who pled on behalf of the Qadianis!
They were firing on the same subject what you have started here !
Why was an atheistic Hindu did this and no Qadiani told Nehru to stay out of this! This book is must read! it is 700 pages. I am sorry this is in Urdu--  I am looking if I can find the English version for the people to become better informed on this critical background!
I have a book Qadiyaniat by Ehsan Elahi Zaheer I think it is very informative, i will post the link as soon as I track it in your local library or online availability!
H300: Just stop abusing the Holy Quraan that was not meant for you your ilk  just as it is not for the Nation of Islam fellas either but there is problem how to stop them and you from doing this! That is $64000 question that is all!
You want a new religion go for it but leave Quraan alone!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 05 October 2008 at 1:35pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2008 at 6:18am
Listen SR,  Iqbal couldve been politically motivated in saying this.

secondly why do u have to believe in iqbal, when im here to give exactly their beliefs from their books in the light of quran and u have not been able to prove any of them to be against islam or in any way insulting islam or a cause of fitna.
Every thing they said from  seal of prophets to the death of jesus to the miracles of God to concept of jihad have been pretty much in accordance with quran, laws of nature, in connection with our logic.

but still u have to believe in iqbal and not quran, the words of Allah and your logic. His words ARE not the words of Allah and he is of great respect but when it comes to serious  religious matters , i will consider only one thing that is Quran and authenticated Hadiths.

and on the day of judgment, im sure Allah will inquire of me as to why did i accepted the words of Iqbal ahead of words of quran. He will give me a huge slap for not using my mind.

Now lets get to the main topic, do  do u believe in mesmerism[ A strong or spellbinding appeal; fascination.] Hypnotism.

Edited by H3OO - 05 October 2008 at 12:06pm
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 8:51pm
Allama Iqbal Aur Fitna
Paa Jee apuss di gal aye, jerra harami Rab noo'n khhitch troo ke B.Sc physics karai jaa reya he ga oday wastay Iqbal ki shay aye?
(My dear that H something who is pulling down God just under the B.Sc in Physics level, what heed would he pay to Iqbal?)

Edited by Whisper - 04 October 2008 at 8:56pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 23>
  Share Topic