IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Seal of prophet-KhatamanNabiyyeenand othe  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSeal of prophet-KhatamanNabiyyeenand othe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 23>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seal of prophet-KhatamanNabiyyeenand othe
    Posted: 06 October 2008 at 10:52am
Assalamu Alaikum,

Please don't bring such topics at this forum, this goes against its basic purpose.

Please feel free to follow as you wish but do comply with the guidelines.

This forum is where people visit to learn and share about Islam. When you make a statement about Islam or any other faith, please back  it with reliable sources. If you can't support any assertion related to faith, please don't post it.

Not complying with the rules will result in suspension or even ban of the concerned member.
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2008 at 8:25am
yes i take the help from the sources that are considered authentic but even in them i dont blindly accept. There are no. of things to consider bcz who have compiled these hadiths, they are humans as well and so they can also make mistakes

Edited by H3OO - 06 October 2008 at 8:28am
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2008 at 8:20am

Comeon, H300, you are acting too smart, I had been repeating a simple questiop.

You said, you do not require any scholar's interpretation while studying Qur'an. My question is, do you also seek help of hadith to understand the ayahs of Qur'an . Now, its so simple and i don't understand why you sweat to answer this ?

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2008 at 2:37am
u mean the sources of hadith. which source i use?
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2008 at 2:32am

My question was "how do you read" ?
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2008 at 11:20pm
if you take up hadiths while reading Qur'aan

are u asking my view or an ahmedis?

i sure do

as for ahmedis are concerned, they do also.

but here are the rules they say and im sure we all agree
1st of all one thing needs to be made clear;
1.  The Word of God stands supreme.
2. This is followed by the actual practices of the Holy Prophet of Islam [sa]. This is known as sunnah.
 3. This is followed by hadith, the words reported to be those of the Holy Prophet[sa]

If the authenticity of the words of the Holy Prophet[sa] is established unquestionably, the words concerned are words put into the mouth of the Holy Prophetssa by God Almighty. Where there is no apparent contradiction between the word of the Holy Prophet[sa] and the Quran, the tradition may be accepted as authentic.

Whenever any so-called tradition attributed to the Holy Prophet of Islam[sa] contradicts any clear injunction of the Holy Quran, such a tradition is rejected as false and is not accepted as the word of the Holy Prophet[sa].

Another reliable method of investigating the credibility of a tradition is to study its internal evidence critically. If the contents of the tradition clash with the image of the Holy Prophet of Islam which has emerged from a study of his conduct and bearing throughout his life, then such a tradition would be rejected as a false attribution to the Holy Prophet[sa] or as being against the principles of logic and common sense.

H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2008 at 11:10pm
http://www.alislam.org/books/
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2008 at 11:05pm
SR i have provided u all details from quran, and u have not been able to refute any of them and still u are in a denial.

U keep on mentioning Iqbal but u are not mentioning the fact that u have not been able to prove a single thing against the arguments presented here from quran.

is quran more important or words of   Iqbal

who equates Allah swt  with a physicist
where did i did that. Prove that. Posts are here to see.

leave Quraan alone
i guess it is u who used leave it alone, as u cant interpret is correctly and as a result have badly effected the image of islam

Just stop abusing the Holy Quraan

Plz show where am i doing that. To correctly interpret quran is abusing.is it?

U definitely have lost the argument here and now u have retorted to these ways of bashing me instead of trying to prove against my arguments from quran.

Be a man

Im sure u all are learning lots of good things over here, the real interpretation of quran that no one knew here before

Edited by H3OO - 05 October 2008 at 11:28pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 23>
  Share Topic