IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ALL humans start out  as female.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ALL humans start out as female.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarWish624 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ALL humans start out as female.
    Posted: 07 September 2008 at 5:28pm
  Science had proven that ALL humans (all mammals) start out in the womb as female. Zygotes are the early developing human being. they are all female. Males develope later on for sexual purposes ONLY. Males are an offshoot of females. Females are the SUPERIOR gender, and the basis for all human life.
   Question : If this is false, then WHY do MEN have nipples? Answer : This is a residual from their start as a female.
   Prove me wrong, or admit  that it is true.
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2008 at 10:21pm
StarWish what is your IQ?

From what I read you neither have any knowledge on science nor biology. As far as your presentation there are two things I want to say: 1) Your post is misleading scientifically and

2) Even if you were right that doesn't mean females are superior. If you look at the social standing women are still at the bottom of the totem pole FYI.

As far as your misleading statement:

"Zygotes are the early developing human being. they are all female."

Zygotes contain the sexual characteristics from both parents (Y for females, and X and Y from males). There is no predominant sexual charatceristic in the zygote as I said earlier sexual determination is based upon whether there is XX(boy) or XY(girl).  For the first seven weeks the fetus is undifferentiated and the only examination of the chromosomes indicate the sex. Sexual charatceristics begins when the adrogens begin to act upon the fetus (This shows sex characteristics) which shows the sexual distinction between males and females.
As some research has indicated fetus' with one 'X' chromosome ( and no hormonal triggering dveelope the external feminine charatceristics. But of course this is one way of looking at it.

And now to answer your nipple question.....

Nipples on un-nursing males are byproducts of evolution. In embryonic development  men and women have similar tissues and body parts.  That is why nipples are present in both sexes. It is the effect of the genes, the Y chromosome and the testorsterone hormones that brings about the changes in the embryo. Testosterone promotes the growth of the penis and testicles. Nipples and breast tissues in men have no function except protecting the heart and lung from injuries.

Now that I've proven you wrong can you please do us the favor of not posting inaccurate scientific information?
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2008 at 11:56am

Israfil you have written xx chromosome for boy and xy for the girl. Is that right? I have no idea of these things. I am an engineer, not a scientist. Please reply. From whom will come the xx chromosome?

Edited by minuteman - 10 September 2008 at 11:56am
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2008 at 5:09pm
Minuteman,
  chromosomes are basically long stringy aggregates that carry heredity genetic information. These chromosomes basically carry genetic information which determines everything from hair and eye color to sex. Sex determination depends on whether there is a presence or absence of a certain chromosome.

Minuteman, these sex chromosomes are either X or Y, and these chromosomes determine gender. In just a brief explanation on this minuteman in human sexual reproduction two distinct gametes fuse into a zygote. The male gametes or sperm cells in humans and other mammals are heterogametic and contain one of two types of sex chromosomes. They are either X or Y. The female gametes or eggs however, contain only the X sex chromosome and are homogametic. The sperm cell determines the sex of an individual in this case. If a sperm cell containing an X chromosome fertilizes an egg, the resulting zygote will be XX or female. If the sperm cell contains a Y chromosome, then the resulting zygote will be XY or male.

Edited by Israfil - 10 September 2008 at 5:10pm
StarWish624 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarWish624 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2008 at 11:21pm
  " Even if you were right "

I am in communication with a scientist who is gathering the data for me at present.. How can you say "Even if you were right", and then call me wrong? This clearly means that you are unsure. I stated that the male chromosome turns on a little later during development. That means that the "Y" chromosome does not turn on until after the cells are more sophisticated.  Before this, they are female, as the "X" chromosome is 3 to 1( XX/XY), over the "Y" in a male. 
   There is also a controversy over the posibility that the male "Y" chromosome is disintegrating. The scientific comunity is saying that the male side of the human species may become extinct in the future. The female gender will remain, but will only be able to reproduce female children. They are saying that the male "Y" chromosome is not as strong as the female "X" chromosome . Females can continue, and thrive without males. But, males cannot without females.  Females have two "XX" chromosomes, maled have "XY". This shows that females don't need the male chromosome in order to fully develope. But, the male with his "XY" chromosomes, clearly is half female, and needs the female chromosome in order to develope. HOW can this make the female INFERIOR to the male? The male is fully 50% defined by the "X" chromosome.
 (Just a mention to all those men who don't know - it is the male who determines the gender (sex) of a child. The male contributes either his "X or Y" chromosome to the woman's egg. He, not the woman makes either a boy or a girl. It is NOT the woman's fault if you didn't get the boy (or girl) that you wanted. It is YOUR sperm that decides. The woman has NOTHING to do with it, men have the deciding chromosomes. So, stop blaming the woman - YOU did it.)

Edited by StarWish624 - 12 September 2008 at 11:32pm
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2008 at 2:07pm
 I am in communication with a scientist who is gathering the data for me at present.. How can you say "Even if you were right", and then call me wrong? This clearly means that you are unsure.

I said "even if you were right" to clear any possibility of truth. You are not right therefore, I mentioned "even if you were" how you conveyed your information wa sinaccurate. Also, a "real scientist or researcher" will not come to a discussion empty handed nor would state "a scientist is gathering research for me." If you are a true researcher you gather the information yourself or with others who are collecting data. I am a researcher and I do not believe you or believe you have accurate information.

I stated that the male chromosome turns on a little later during development. That means that the "Y" chromosome does not turn on until after the cells are more sophisticated.  Before this, they are female, as the "X" chromosome is 3 to 1( XX/XY), over the "Y" in a male. 

You never stated this and where is your proof?

(Just a mention to all those men who don't know - it is the male who determines the gender (sex) of a child. The male contributes either his "X or Y" chromosome to the woman's egg. He, not the woman makes either a boy or a girl. It is NOT the woman's fault if you didn't get the boy (or girl) that you wanted. It is YOUR sperm that decides. The woman has NOTHING to do with it, men have the deciding chromosomes. So, stop blaming the woman - YOU did it.)

You sound deranged. I mentioned all of this in my previous post or did you just read over it. Go somewhere else. You bring shame to science.

Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 12:23pm
Amusing exchange. . .  LOL
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by StarWish624 StarWish624 wrote:

There is also a controversy over the posibility that the male "Y" chromosome is disintegrating. The scientific comunity is saying that the male side of the human species may become extinct in the future.

I believe I have read this in Bryan Syke book with title Adam's Curse which stated that the scientific analysis has found out that the male sperm condition deteriorate by each generation. But his earlier The Seven daughters of Eve was even more interesting.

Originally posted by wrote:

The female gender will remain, but will only be able to reproduce female children. They are saying that the male "Y" chromosome is not as strong as the female "X" chromosome . Females can continue, and thrive without males.

Is it possible that the story miracle birth as warning to men? The lesson is what men need to do to avoid total extinction, I think. 

Edited by nothing - 11 November 2008 at 3:44pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic