IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - sins of masturbation?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sins of masturbation?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abbyh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2014 at 2:20am
If any other brothers find it absolutely unavoidable due to circumstances in their lives please say so....I just cant stop doing it though. If I dont find that relief I am worried I'd go for the physical satisfaction with someone I shouldnt and thats the last thing I wanna do.
Without the web to help I'd be completely at a loss.
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2014 at 2:35am
Assalamalecum,there is no direct verse related to this but brother u said that u will find someone for physical satisfaction, make sure that that someone shud b ur wife, because Allah in ch 23 v 6 says sex between husband and wife only is acceptable to Allah, Allah forbids adultery and fornication in ch 17 v 32 of Quran.
Abdullah Saqib View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abdullah Saqib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2014 at 11:34pm
Masha Allah very nicely written indeed. May Allah give you reward and Ajar for that. Ameen!
sanjaychange View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanjaychange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2016 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Nabil Nabil wrote:

Thank you for the answer.

But we need to create awareness about it.People are shy to discuss such topics.In my school and college almost everyone talks about it and doing it.

Yes,we need to create awareness about it then because all youn unmarried people are doing it.And it has become a habit so quiting it is just like quiting smoking.

So how can we quite it now because its temptating to control.Ive managed to last about 2 weeks not doing it,so far.

as far I know it is only makrooh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic