IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - You took me in O Islam .  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

You took me in O Islam .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2008 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Abdul-Salaam Abdul-Salaam wrote:

We all how evil though the greed and shortcomings of humanity has corrupted  Allahs word from his messengers in the past corruptors like    EZRA, PAUL,THE ORTODOX CHURCH etc. That is why When Allah reviled to his last messenger Muhammad(pbuh) his final word to humanity Allah instucted him how to do so that future generations would not suffer the same fate.
The message reviled to his profet(pbuh) has remained untouched since the first quil touched the parchment. THIS IS THE PURE WORD ENTRUSTED TO ISLAM. And for my children in spirit comment. Allah can not have offspring of the flesh. Allah is the pure spirit which everthing eminates and exsitis. He is spirit so he bares offspring in spirit. Not some other being (ie The holy spirit) but of his spirit alone. For none other exisitis  but his. Thus Islam holds the truth within. 

i'm new to the faith and most  humbely leave myself open to correction. it is truely the best way to bring out the wisdom of others.
 salam

As'Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Thanks for reverting with an explanation. May Allah swt, reward you for it.

After discussion with a brother { Abu Zaid}, here are the conclusions.

Firstly brother, you added Ezra, amongst those names who corrupted Bible. We do not have any such proof.   Ezra, is Uzayr AS,  who is been discussed in Qur'an too. {  2 : 259} . He was a pious slave of Allah swt. So let's not blame him without any correct proof.

Probably, you used reviled for revealed.

Now, the very important point of discussion is of Allah being a spirit. { Allah is the pure spirit -----} It sounds similar to the concept of chritianity.

Let me explain you that no where in Qur'an does Allah is called as spirit.

Allah SW says in the holy Qur'an

Translation -15:29

"When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."

Here spirit is attributed to Allah, but it does not say Allah Himself is spirit. So, we can't know anything more than what Allah Himself taught us.

He is spirit so he bares offspring in spirit. Not some other being (ie The holy spirit) but of his spirit alone. For none other exisitis  but his. Thus Islam holds the truth within

Off spring of Allah swt ? ? ?

No brother. We don't consider that Allah swt, has any spiritual Offspring. This is a very important aqeedah which matters a lot. Read these verses

6:100 Yet they make the Jinns equals with Allah, though Allah did create the Jinns; and they falsely, having no knowledge, attribute to Him sons and daughters. Praise and glory be to Him! (for He is) above what they attribute to Him!

23:91 Never did God take unto Himself any offspring, nor has there ever been any deity side by side with Him: [for, had there been any,] lo! each deity would surely have stood apart [from the others] in whatever it had created, and they would surely have [tried to] overcome one another! Limitless in His glory is God, [far] above anything that men may devise by way of definition,

None of these verses specify about flesh and spirit. These verse carries general meaning.

Hope brother, you have understood this. If you have any questions further, {am sure you shall be having lots of questions}, then kindly start up a new thread and there shall we discuss , insha Allah.

Once again, i thank you for reverting with a reply.

May Allah swt help us to acquire true knowledge and strengthen our faith. Ameen.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Abdul-Salaam View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abdul-Salaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2008 at 7:18pm
http://www.essene.com/History&Essenes/ezra.htm 
We all how evil though the greed and shortcomings of humanity has corrupted  Allahs word from his messengers in the past corruptors like    EZRA, PAUL,THE ORTODOX CHURCH etc. That is why When Allah reviled to his last messenger Muhammad(pbuh) his final word to humanity Allah instucted him how to do so that future generations would not suffer the same fate.
The message reviled to his profet(pbuh) has remained untouched since the first quil touched the parchment. THIS IS THE PURE WORD ENTRUSTED TO ISLAM. And for my children in spirit comment. Allah can not have offspring of the flesh. Allah is the pure spirit which everthing eminates and exsitis. He is spirit so he bares offspring in spirit. Not some other being (ie The holy spirit) but of his spirit alone. For none other exisitis  but his. Thus Islam holds the truth within. 

i'm new to the faith and most  humbely leave myself open to correction. it is truely the best way to bring out the wisdom of others.
 salam

[/QUOTE]

As'Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Thanks for reverting with an explanation. May Allah swt, reward you for it.

After discussion with a brother { Abu Zaid}, here are the conclusions.

Firstly brother, you added Ezra, amongst those names who corrupted Bible. We do not have any such proof.   Ezra, is Uzayr AS,  who is been discussed in Qur'an too. {  2 : 259} . He was a pious slave of Allah swt. So let's not blame him without any correct proof.

Probably, you used reviled for revealed.

Now, the very important point of discussion is of Allah being a spirit. { Allah is the pure spirit -----} It sounds similar to the concept of chritianity.

Let me explain you that no where in Qur'an does Allah is called as spirit.

Allah SW says in the holy Qur'an

Translation -15:29

"When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."

Here spirit is attributed to Allah, but it does not say Allah Himself is spirit. So, we can't know anything more than what Allah Himself taught us.

He is spirit so he bares offspring in spirit. Not some other being (ie The holy spirit) but of his spirit alone. For none other exisitis  but his. Thus Islam holds the truth within

Off spring of Allah swt ? ? ?

No brother. We don't consider that Allah swt, has any spiritual Offspring. This is a very important aqeedah which matters a lot. Read these verses

6:100 Yet they make the Jinns equals with Allah, though Allah did create the Jinns; and they falsely, having no knowledge, attribute to Him sons and daughters. Praise and glory be to Him! (for He is) above what they attribute to Him!

23:91 Never did God take unto Himself any offspring, nor has there ever been any deity side by side with Him: [for, had there been any,] lo! each deity would surely have stood apart [from the others] in whatever it had created, and they would surely have [tried to] overcome one another! Limitless in His glory is God, [far] above anything that men may devise by way of definition,

None of these verses specify about flesh and spirit. These verse carries general meaning.

Hope brother, you have understood this. If you have any questions further, {am sure you shall be having lots of questions}, then kindly start up a new thread and there shall we discuss , insha Allah.

Once again, i thank you for reverting with a reply.

May Allah swt help us to acquire true knowledge and strengthen our faith. Ameen.

[/QUOTE]
   I'm sure Ezra acted with the best of  intentions. But by his apocrypha account he says when Babylon took Israel not one scroll was left . All  writings were burnt and distroyed. And upon release some hundered or two or so years
later after being raised in captivity he RECONSTRUCTED the tora though prayer and meditation. Thus a broken chain.  info found at the link above and also on the link on that page.

Please await my upcoming post in interfaith on the other items.
salam

Edited by Abdul-Salaam - 02 September 2008 at 12:18pm
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2008 at 12:34am

Well done Ya abdul Salam. You have done well. It happens that a person goes in search of truth and goodness. He passes along many things and keeps selecting and rejecting. That is a great progress. Finally, the person comes face to face with truth. Then what happens? That is the tough time. To admit and align (accept) the truth or to be weak and afraid and reject or postpone the truth.

You have decided well. It is the first step. That is to believe, i.e. the Shahadah that there is no God but Allah and MUhammad is His servant and Messenger. That is the entry gate into Islam. It is not a minor step. It is a big step forward. Now you need perseverence, steadfastness. May Allah be with you always and may Allah guide you further to higher stages. Amen.

Love for all and Hatred for none.
Jona View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2008 at 9:05pm
Why i can not see your message?I am Jona ,Can we make friends?

My SKYPE : Jona.zhu
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic