IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hadiths and Surahs About Keeping Family Together  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hadiths and Surahs About Keeping Family Together

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacquie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hadiths and Surahs About Keeping Family Together
    Posted: 12 August 2008 at 9:00am
Salam Alykom,

I am trying to find as many as possible about keeping families / marriages together as possible. I remember seeing one that said something about those that help to unite a marriage, but I can not find it.

Also, isn't there a hadith that says something against those that intend to destroy a marriage?

Sorry, I am a new Muslim, so my knowledge is not that strong yet.
lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 8:12am
    Wa alaykum salaam warahaamtullah wabarakatuh

I have been trying to see if I can get something from the 'Archives'.but couldn't at the moment.Insha Allahu I'll keep trying&will post when I do.

I the meantime,if you've got an English copy of the Holy Qur'an,you can check the Indexes.Some are more explanatory than others.You'll find something useful
"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 10:03pm
salam,
welcome to islam

well the holy quran is full of blessings alhumdulilla and i sure am there might be something for your requirment also.

i dont know the hadith about someone who tries to destroy marraige but by base teaching of islam says that marraige is a very presious thing to Allah subhana tala and Talaq is the most hatefull thing to Allah which he has permitted by law,

so just imagine if you try to break a marraige you are making Allah angry and Shaitaan happy which is a big sin according to me.
hope this answers your querry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic