IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Seeking Marriage Counselor  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Seeking Marriage Counselor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seeking Marriage Counselor
    Posted: 11 August 2008 at 5:41pm

Salaam,

I am seeking a muslim marriage counselor who has a good background with working with couples who have been brought up in the west.  My husband and I were born in the middle east, but have spent the majority of our life here in the US.  We both consider ourselves to be good muslims and have hit some bumps in the first 6 months of our marriage.  We would like to see someone with a good educational background and experience as well.  If you know of any in the san fernando valley area of los angeles, CA please let me know as soon as possible!

Thank you.
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2008 at 10:25am
I think one of the members here, Israfil . . .is a muslim psychologist, who lives in L.A as well . . . perhaps you should try and PM him? (personal message) , even if he cannot help, he could perhaps suggest/refer a name in your area . . .  worth a try. Thats all I could think of . . .

Hope that inshalah your problems are sorted out.
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic