IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Husband/Wife  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Husband/Wife

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
xo.Uzma.xo View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xo.Uzma.xo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Husband/Wife
    Posted: 04 September 2008 at 3:24pm
Lol I kno watchya mean! Big%20smile
Ahlam_lu View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ahlam_lu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2008 at 10:31pm
Ermm Me thinks I am the first to use it on this forum; but then again I havent read all the messages in this forum so am not 100% sure that it could have been me. Either way, no harm done; lol. I was just trying to get someone to reply to my messages. It can get a bit boring when it doesnt get a replyEmbarrassed.
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xo.Uzma.xo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2008 at 11:11am

Lol, i did get it from someone on here, if it was you, im sorry, i thought it was a very cute phrase!Smile

Ahlam_lu View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ahlam_lu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2008 at 1:30pm

Hey! i think u stole my GOL phrase.....lol no harm done though!

Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xo.Uzma.xo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2008 at 4:28pm
My friend told me this joke.. I GOL!!! (giggled out loud LOL)
Ahlam_lu View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ahlam_lu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 2:48pm

LOL MashaAllah! you nailed it. lol that was completely hilarious!

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 10:23am

A Husband said to his wife One day "I don't know how you can be so st**id & so beautiful all at the same time ,"
The wife responded ," Allow me to explain ,God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me ; God made me st**id so I would be attracted to you !"

A husband read an article to his wife , about how many words women use a day is 30,000. But in the case of a man it is 15,000.The wife replied "the reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men".The husband then turned to his wife and asked , "What?"

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic