IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The goal of Men  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The goal of Men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2005 at 9:30am

If I am going against the rules of the board, then I give full permission for the moderators to edit/delete my posts and truly apologize for my insubordination.  I understand that I may have over stepped a few boundaries but I needed to voice my opinion.  I am debating the issue of sex before marriage, which is a big part of Islam and is considered a big sin.  The members on this board are discussing this issue with me, but do not understand why I behave in this way.  I am merely clarifying my reasons for such behavior.

Also, I did not generalize.  -- Edit --

-- Edit --

Peace,
Arabian

Edited by Arabian
Arabian View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2005 at 9:38am

I have edited the post and will re-write it in a 'better' way as soon as I get back from work.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by Arabian
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2005 at 9:48am

As i always say,Brother Arabian is an living man,wonderful man...this board is wonderful!,i was jealous to the board of Jannah.org as they are an big family...but we also too...

BOB MARLEY/THREE LITTLE BIRDS

The song was written on the step at the back of 56 Hope Road, where Bob loved to sit and write songs. As spliffs were rolled, the seeds from the herb would be thrown onto the ground where birds would pick them up in their beaks. Hence the title, the three little birds being a trio of ground doves.

Don't worry about a thing
'Cause ev'ry little thing gonna be alright
Singin', "Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause ev'ry little thing gonna be alright."

Rise up this morning,
Smiled with the rising sun
Three little birds pitch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs of melodies pure and true
Sayin', "This is my message to you-u-u."
Singin'...
(Repeat)

"Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause ev'ry little thing gonna be al-right."
(4 times)

Edited by Suleyman
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2005 at 6:31pm

Brother Arabian said

"Suleyman,

You know you're my bro right?  I love you man.

I know there are some 'good' women out there, but I don't want to have to resort to ICMarriage to find them.  My cousin found a wonderful woman, like him (sexually), to marry and has had a great marriage so far, why can't I do the same?"

The reason I call you brother like any other human being, is because I believe deep down you are transforming your soul back to its Muslim state. But in response to what you are saying I have to say as well as criticize that, you have forgotten what I have posted. REal women, most mature do not want a man to just sexually satisfy them. Women want a man who can be beyond that. The standards nare far greater with Muslim women, trust me I know. I knew a beautiful Muslim woman outside and in who stopped talking to me because I said "I could kiss you" as an expression to the wonderful poem she wrote me. However illogical I thought this was she had certain standards that I shouldn't have crossed (which she never told me though).

Brother because your cousin or brother may have had a certain marriage work because of whatever tactic they used doesn't mean it will work for you. In Islam every situation is different accordiong to the will of God. God is the author of life and the universe and one of the things we Muslims take into consideration is the path we take as we make certain desicions in our lives. nI believe sex is not the answer. Even though a woman maybe "whipped" because of your sexual ability (excuse my language here) doesn't mean that its love. Like I said I know listen to your bro. Its better to be safe than sorry because most intelligent women do not put up with non-ambitious men.

Arabian View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2005 at 3:42pm

Brother Israfil,

I apologize for the misunderstanding.  That post was written in relevance to the post which I edited.

It sounds to me like that girl you speak of either has strict rules which she follows or has been hurt by another man earlier in her life and does not want to go through such pain again.  With this scenario I will go with the first option.

I don't like when women behave like that.  She wrote you a wonderful poem and when you gave her some validation for what she did, she stomps all over you.  Maybe she wanted a poem in return?  I don't know, women are very illogical.

As for that edited post; I haven�t found the time to re-write it yet.  Life has become much more complicated at the moment and probably wont clear up until tomorrow or Wednesday.

Peace,
Arabian

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2005 at 8:13pm
no need to apologize
Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 7:54am

Salam,

Arabian, I feel hurt and rejected that you didn't make a response to my post.   You seen to be great at responding to everyone that makes comments on your posts even if to say that they are merely a waste of your time.  Is it because I'm a woman and this is a thread for men?  I was so looking forward to you harsh criticism.

PAZ

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 8:15am
Originally posted by Arabian Arabian wrote:

....AhmadJoyia,

I was commenting on the unmarried women; however that is not to say that married women are not attracted to those qualities as well.  Also, not all women are the same, some women find my ways unattractive.

Peace,
Arabian

Well, even then, your views with limited and skewed experiences with women is nothing but a premature analysis. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic